Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: Jose Baez is ‘over it,’ setting up practice in Miami, Geraldo Rivera says - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: Jose Baez is ‘over it,’ setting up practice in Miami, Geraldo Rivera says - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: Jose Baez is ‘over it,’ setting up practice in Miami, Geraldo Rivera says - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:08 pm

Casey Anthony: Jose Baez is ‘over it,’ setting up practice in Miami, Geraldo Rivera says
posted by halboedeker on January, 12 2012 8:22 AM

We don’t know definitively that Jose Baez has left the Casey Anthony case, but Geraldo Rivera has provided insight into good pal Baez on Fox News Channel.

“Jose did express to me … that he’s over it,” Rivera said last night, referring to the legal proceedings. Rivera interviewed Baez on Sunday’s edition of “Geraldo At Large.”

Baez’s home has been foreclosed and he has departed Orlando to set up his practice in Miami, Rivera told Shepard Smith. Baez “has to go on with his life,” Rivera said. “I think it’s fair to say he wants to move on.”

There have been reports that Baez and Anthony have had a falling-out, because he was unable to negotiate a big TV interview for her. But Rivera said the lack of an interview was not Baez’s fault.

“The guy has sacrificed for three years to represent this client to the best of his ability,” Rivera told Smith.

Insights from mental-health professionals who examined Anthony prompted discussion on NBC’s “Today” and ABC’s “Good Morning America” this morning. Those depositions were unsealed on Wednesday.

“GMA” titled the segment “Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony.” Forensic psychiatrist Michael Welner said of Anthony, “She’s a strategic thinker, but she so frequently contradicts herself that it’s impossible to tell when she’s lying and when she is not.”

On “GMA,” ABC legal analyst Dan Abrams noted that the seeds of the defense’s case could be seen in Anthony’s comments to shrinks. “The defense makes arguments that are sort of consistent with what she’s saying,” Abrams said.

But HLN’s Nancy Grace lashed out at Abrams: “You are putting perfume on the pig. What the defense did was they looked at all their choices and they picked the defense that suited them the best.”

What about the reported split between Baez and Anthony?

“It’s not altogether surprising,” said NBC’s Savannah Guthrie on “Today.” “I don’t think Casey Anthony has too many people she’s connected to in her life.” “Today” also called its segment “Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony.”

Grace’s take? “She says, ‘I fired him.’ He says, ‘I quit.’ Whatever.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/casey-anthony-jose-baez-is-over-it-setting-up-practice-in-miami-geraldo-rivera-says.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down