Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KAYLYNN MARTINEZ - 12 yo - Bronx NY

3 posters

Go down

KAYLYNN MARTINEZ - 12 yo - Bronx NY Empty KAYLYNN MARTINEZ - 12 yo - Bronx NY

Post by kiwimom Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:51 pm

KAYLYNN MARTINEZ - 12 yo - Bronx NY Rma-1246-kaylynn-martinez-42-pct-missing-12-5-11
12-year-old Kaylynn Martinez has been missing since December 5th. (Credit: NYPD)

NEW YORK (CBS New York) – The NYPD is asking the public for help in finding a missing person. Twelve-year-old Kaylynn Martinez was last seen on Monday, December 5 at 7 a.m.

Police say that Kaylynn was last seen at 530 east 169th Street in the Bronx. She is described as Hispanic, about 4’11″ weighing 171 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Kaylynn was wearing a white down jacket, a green and white polo shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers with a red emblem.

Anyone with information regarding Kaylynn’s disappearance is asked to
call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). Tips can also be
submitted at the Crime Stoppers website at www.nypdcrimestoppers.com or by texting tips to CRIMES (274637), and then entering TIP577. All calls are confidential.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/12/09/nypd-12-year-old-girl-missing-in-the-bronx/
kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

KAYLYNN MARTINEZ - 12 yo - Bronx NY Empty Re: KAYLYNN MARTINEZ - 12 yo - Bronx NY

Post by kiwimom Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Are those studs in her lips? If it is her caregiver/s should be charged with neglect/abuse. Who in their right mind would allow a 12 year old to have them? Not to mention the fact that this is the first I've seen about her being missing and she's been missing for 5 days already.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

KAYLYNN MARTINEZ - 12 yo - Bronx NY Empty Re: KAYLYNN MARTINEZ - 12 yo - Bronx NY

Post by babyjustice Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:16 am

kiwimom wrote:Are those studs in her lips? If it is her caregiver/s should be charged with neglect/abuse. Who in their right mind would allow a 12 year old to have them? Not to mention the fact that this is the first I've seen about her being missing and she's been missing for 5 days already.

Sure looks like studs to me too in her lips. I wonder what the age is if they have parental permission as I've seen piercings on girls that look younger than 16. It's disgusting. I too wonder why they took so long to report her missing.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Watcher_of_all Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Nothing new found 4-10-12
Watcher_of_all
Watcher_of_all

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down