Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: What is wrong with her? Dr. G, Jeff Ashton weigh in - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: What is wrong with her? Dr. G, Jeff Ashton weigh in - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: What is wrong with her? Dr. G, Jeff Ashton weigh in - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:05 pm

Casey Anthony: What is wrong with her? Dr. G, Jeff Ashton weigh in
posted by halboedeker on January, 4 2012 6:55 AM

What is wrong with Casey Anthony?

Dr. Drew Pinsky, on his HLN show last night, put the question to Dr. Jan Garavaglia and former prosecutor Jeff Ashton.

Garavaglia, the chief medical examiner for Orange and Osceola counties, smiled broadly and noted she wasn’t an expert on the issue.

“The only thing I’m an expert on is how people react to death,” Garavaglia said. “I see every accidental death. I see every child that dies suddenly and unexpectedly, and I talk to the mothers. She did not respond like any mother I’ve ever talked to. In fact, if you’re saying this was an accident, it’s an insult to every mother whose child died accidentally. She acts … as if she’s guilty.”

In July, Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Garavaglia, the star of “Dr. G: Medical Examiner,” had a chance to promote her Caylee Anthony special. It will repeat at 10 p.m. Friday on Discovery Fit & Health and 10 p.m. Saturday on TLC.

Ashton could talk to a national audience on the day he announced he was running for state attorney. He also could promote his best-selling book, “Imperfect Justice.”

Ashton said there was no evidence that Anthony had a seizure disorder. “She’s anything but normal,” Ashton said. “Whatever it is that Casey Anthony is, I just don’t think your profession has devised a test for it quite yet,” Ashton told Pinsky.

Did you catch this show and what did you think?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/casey-anthony-what-is-wrong-with-her-dr-g-jeff-ashton-weigh-in.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down