Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: Jeff Ashton blasts 'that evil woman' - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: Jeff Ashton blasts 'that evil woman' - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: Jeff Ashton blasts 'that evil woman' - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Casey Anthony: Jeff Ashton blasts 'that evil woman'

2:54 p.m. EST, June 26, 2012
By Hal Boedeker, Staff writer

Casey Anthony isn't profiting from the Lifetime movie of Jeff Ashton's book.

Via Facebook, former prosecutor Ashton has tried to educate the public on that point:

"I want to clarify a misconception about the book and the movie. Casey Anthony will not profit in any way from either period! Any photos used of her, and there are more in the movie to my knowledge, are public and used regardless of her permission. I wouldn't participate in any endeavor that benefitted that evil woman. Please spread this message. I don't want the good folks working on the movie to be unfairly lumped in with those [who] are trying to trick the world into believing Casey's latest lies."
Ads by Google

The movie, "Prosecuting Casey Anthony," is based on Ashton's book, "Imperfect Justice." Rob Lowe plays Ashton, and the movie recently completed filming in Winnipeg.

If others want to make Anthony films or write Anthony books, they have a lot of material to work with, because Anthony's story is public record. They don't need her permission, and they don't need to pay her or her family anything. Got it? Spread the word.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-26/entertainment/os-jeff-ashton-blasts-evil-casey-anthony-20120626_1_casey-anthony-anthony-s-story-lifetime-movie
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down