Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: I don’t care about her behavior now, Dr. G says - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: I don’t care about her behavior now, Dr. G says - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: I don’t care about her behavior now, Dr. G says - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Casey Anthony: I don’t care about her behavior now, Dr. G says
posted by halboedeker on January, 9 2012 4:37 PM

Anderson Cooper wants to know Dr. Jan Garavaglia’s reaction to Casey Anthony’s behavior in YouTube clips released last week.

“I really was concerned about her behavior those 31 days that that girl was missing, and I really don’t care about her behavior now,” the star of “Dr. G: Medical Examiner” says in an interview Tuesday on “Anderson.”

Cooper seems incredulous. “You really don’t care about her now? What do you mean?” he asks.

“It doesn’t affect me. It doesn’t have anything to do with me,” Garavaglia says. “The trial is over. Her behavior was very much a part of calling this a homicide those first 31 days, but I don’t follow her. I don’t really care what happens to her.”

“Anderson,” Cooper’s daytime talk show, airs at 2 p.m. weekdays on WESH-Channel 2. Garavaglia’s interview could be a relief for anyone weary of the latest turn in the Anthony saga.

The testimony of Garavaglia, the chief medical examiner for Orange and Osceola counties, was one of the most memorable parts of Anthony’s murder trial. In July, Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“I think the prosecution did a pretty good job,” Garavaglia tells Cooper. “I think it was really confusing for some people. I think they expected more ‘CSI’ kind of whiz-bang things. I think people don’t understand that it was circumstantial, that you had to put the pieces together. I think the defense did a lot of spin. I think they introduced things that had not any basis in fact.”

Beyond saying that Caylee’s death was a homicide, Garavaglia has no scenario about what happened to the toddler. “There was nothing I can scientifically prove,” Garavaglia says. “I don’t ever guess. I really don’t like guessing, I don’t like speculating because that’s not my job. My job is to see what the body can tell us and what it can’t tell us.”

Cooper wants to know what Garavaglia says to people who believe the undetermined cause of death was the reason Anthony was acquitted.

“Well, I can’t make things up,” Garavaglia says. “We certainly think that the duct tape probably had something to do with her death. You know, she’s in a plastic bag, there’s the question of chloroform, there’s evidence she was in the back of a trunk. So I couldn’t stay for sure that that tape was to shut her up or suffocate her if another means was used.”

Cooper asks: “It’s possible the duct tape was put on even after she died?”

Dr. G replies: “There’d be no reason to do that. We know the duct tape was there before any significant decomposition occurred.”

Will you be watching?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/casey-anthony-i-dont-care-about-her-behavior-now-dr-g-says.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down