Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Justice For Caylee Would Require Casey To Wear A Picture Of Her Daughter To Court

5 posters

Go down

Real Justice For Caylee Would Require Casey To Wear A Picture Of Her Daughter To Court Empty Real Justice For Caylee Would Require Casey To Wear A Picture Of Her Daughter To Court

Post by mom_in_il Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Real Justice For Caylee Would Require Casey To Wear A Picture Of Her Daughter To Court

What I am writing now is nothing more than pure fantasy because there is no way in hell it is really going to happen. That said, I believe it would be a good and decent thing if Casey Anthony was forced to wear a pin each time she is in court which is embossed with a picture of her dead daughter Caylee.

Unfortunately, Caylee Anthony is already being forgotten in the main stream news media and my fear is that almost everyone in the country will forget this little girl before Casey Anthony's trial begins in October. Once the criminal justice system takes over, both the defense and prosecution turn their cases into live events where the murderer becomes the center of attention for obvious reasons. When that happens, poor Caylee will be nothing more than an afterthought in a court of law.

Many people that I communicate with on the Internet each day are trying to come up with good ideas so that two year old Caylee Anthony does not just become some picture on the wall during Casey Anthony's upcoming trial. A real live two year old little girl by the name of Caylee Marie Anthony was brutally murdered and dumped like a piece of garbage last summer. In my mind, there is nothing more important to remember than that tragic fact.

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2009/03/real-justice-for-caylee-would-require.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Real Justice For Caylee Would Require Casey To Wear A Picture Of Her Daughter To Court Empty Re: Real Justice For Caylee Would Require Casey To Wear A Picture Of Her Daughter To Court

Post by Impetuous Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:13 pm

I respectfully disagree with this article. KC only cares about KC and I don't believe that will ever change, IMO. Forcing KC to wear a Caylee button isn't going to make her care about Caylee. It would be a sham and disingenuous to the Court, the jury and the public. I also believe making her wear such a button or picture of Caylee is disrespectful....JMHO
Impetuous
Impetuous

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down

Real Justice For Caylee Would Require Casey To Wear A Picture Of Her Daughter To Court Empty Re: Real Justice For Caylee Would Require Casey To Wear A Picture Of Her Daughter To Court

Post by Teresa Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Susmihara wrote:I respectfully disagree with this article. KC only cares about KC and I don't believe that will ever change, IMO. Forcing KC to wear a Caylee button isn't going to make her care about Caylee. It would be a sham and disingenuous to the Court, the jury and the public. I also believe making her wear such a button or picture of Caylee is disrespectful....JMHO

I totally agree with you SUS, she should never be allowed to even speak her name ever again.... Cool

Teresa

Job/hobbies : All Post are my own opinion....

Back to top Go down

Post by when_we_laugh_indoors Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Teresa(aka Mom-in-Indiana wrote:
Susmihara wrote:I respectfully disagree with this article. KC only cares about KC and I don't believe that will ever change, IMO. Forcing KC to wear a Caylee button isn't going to make her care about Caylee. It would be a sham and disingenuous to the Court, the jury and the public. I also believe making her wear such a button or picture of Caylee is disrespectful....JMHO

I totally agree with you SUS, she should never be allowed to even speak her name ever again.... Cool

agreed. plus, didn't she wear a caylee shirt a lot when they were still searching? she didn't seem too bothered by it then, and i doubt she'd be now.
when_we_laugh_indoors
when_we_laugh_indoors
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:11 pm

I agree that as time goes on the news and talk becomes more about evidence and Casey rather than Caylee. This is merely a suggestion I'm throwing out there. I miss seeing Caylee when we log on to this forum and I don't read the wonderful Eulogy anymore. Perhaps if everyone wants to we could put back our picture of Caylee now?
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down