Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former friend of Casey Anthony says she could be anywhere — including St. Lucie County TCPalms

3 posters

Go down

Former friend of Casey Anthony says she could be anywhere — including St. Lucie County TCPalms Empty Former friend of Casey Anthony says she could be anywhere — including St. Lucie County TCPalms

Post by Verogal Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:13 pm

ST. LUCIE COUNTY — According to a one-time friend of Casey Anthony, the infamously dubbed "tot mom" could be anywhere — including St. Lucie County.

Nathan Lezniewicz, 29, who lives in Fort Pierce said he has lost contact with Anthony, 25, since her 2008 arrest, but doesn't rule out she may be residing on the Treasure Coast.

"It's kind of odd, huh?" Lezniewicz said Saturday. "Why wouldn't she pick a small town in the Midwest?"

And Anthony's uncle, Gary Plesea of Port St. Lucie would not comment Saturday on his niece's whereabouts.

"I'm not going to talk to you about anything," said Plesea who is the brother of Anthony's mother, Cindy. "This has been going on long enough."

Lezniewicz, who testified as a prosecution witness during the murder trial of Anthony's 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, described Anthony as an "outgoing, vibrant" and "a little on the loopy side."

Anthony is currently serving a yearlong probation sentence for check fraud, handed down by an Orlando judge in August.

Lezniewicz testified Anthony appeared normal and didn't seem depressed of distraught during the days Anthony said Caylee was with "the nanny." Lezniewicz said he knew Anthony and Caylee well. Lezniewicz, a Fort Pierce native, said he lived with Anthony's then-boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro in Orlando.

"She (Anthony) stayed with Tony pretty much every night in June and July," said Lezniewicz, who heard through the grapevine that Anthony may have a Facebook account. "Caylee was an awesome little girl. Really sweet. She wasn't shy at all."

Lezniewicz said his former roommate, who now lives in New York, has also lost contact with Anthony. Lezniewicz said he still speaks to Lazzaro regularly, adding Anthony has not tried to contact the pair.

"No, thank God," Lezniewicz said about the prospect of Anthony contacting him. "I think that she does (have a Facebook page). I've heard people say that she does, like people I trust. They think that there is a profile out there."

Lezniewicz's younger brother, Josh Lezniewicz, 27, also of Fort Pierce, considers St. Lucie County an odd choice for Anthony.

"I don't know what to think about it. Since the day she left Tony's apartment with her mom and got arrested, nobody's talked to her," said Josh Lezniewicz, who has never met Anthony. "Maybe she thought St. Lucie County would be a good hideout, but that's stupid because Nathan's here."

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2012/jan/14/former-friend-of-casey-anthony-says-she-could-be/

(comment by op...I am not sure that 'she' would still be here at THIS time...but, she was also reported in Okeechobee around the same time in Sept...and, of course Lyons lives here too and could protect her...lol. I was in Target this am and will admit I looked for her here. hahaha)
Verogal
Verogal
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Former friend of Casey Anthony says she could be anywhere — including St. Lucie County TCPalms Empty Re: Former friend of Casey Anthony says she could be anywhere — including St. Lucie County TCPalms

Post by The_Thinker Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Verogal ... did you take your camera, and take a drive to Floresta St. and try to find out which house looks like the house in the still photos and in the Casey video diaries??? spy
The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Job/hobbies : Dear Caylee**gone but not forgotten**

Back to top Go down

Former friend of Casey Anthony says she could be anywhere — including St. Lucie County TCPalms Empty Re: Former friend of Casey Anthony says she could be anywhere — including St. Lucie County TCPalms

Post by Verogal Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:40 am

The_Thinker wrote:Verogal ... did you take your camera, and take a drive to Floresta St. and try to find out which house looks like the house in the still photos and in the Casey video diaries??? spy

hahaha...well...ummmhummm. I always have my camera...but, Floresta goes for miles and miles and miles with thousands of homes...many of that generation. Further, I am looking more in the NE Surfside area. LOL. Suspect
My sister and dad live in Vero...I travel back and forth from the N Palm B area to Vero lots...so am always going throug PSL...plus John works at the Power plant on Hutchinson Island so there too...my sister has her own business and up on this case like us from day one...she travels this circuit daily from eitherVero tru Jensen...PSL...Indian Town Road and Okeechobee so the spies are out. Cool
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:34 am

LOVE it! thumbs up
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down