Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: Sell Caylee’s toys and give me the money

Go down

Casey Anthony: Sell Caylee’s toys and give me the money Empty Casey Anthony: Sell Caylee’s toys and give me the money

Post by mom_in_il Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:15 pm

Casey Anthony: Sell Caylee’s toys and give me the money to spend on candy bars and bottled water

March 18, 2009 by derekclontz

ORANGE COUNTY, FL, JAIL - Casey Anthony wants to sell her dead baby’s toys so she’ll have more money to spend on ”candy bars, potato chips, hemorrhoid medication, breath spray, chewing gum and bottled water,” a source close to the case reports.

“Virtually everything belonging to baby Caylee Anthony is potential evidence in the murder case against her mother, Casey Anthony, so there’s no way on Earth those toys are going to wind up in a garage sale,” a legal expert and cable-news consultant told derekclontz.wordpress.com exclusively.

“But I’m not surprised to hear that she wants to sell them. For one thing, there could be something in there that links her to the baby’s death even more strongly than evidence the police have already uncovered.

“We also know she likes snack food and, as (news commentator) Nancy (Grace) likes to put it, ‘expensive bottled water’, so having a little extra money in her account would keep those treats coming.

“I find it interesting that she reportedly also said she would use some of the money for breath spray and hemorrhoid medication. I’m thinking, ‘You know, if I was in jail waiting for my murder trial to start, what would I want? Snacks, maybe, yes, that makes sense to me. And the hemorrhoid medication is self explantory.

“But breath spray? What’s that all about?”

Jail officials declined to comment on the report. And a spokesman for Casey’s defense team led by Orlando, Florida defense attorney Jose Baez zipped his lips, too, when asked to confirm or deny that the young woman wants to sell her dead daughter’s toys.

The jail source, however, confirmed: “This isn’t hearsay. I heard Casey say she wanted to sell Caylee’s toys. She was waving a piece of paper that listed all the things she wanted to buy with the profits.

Those things were, in order, ‘candy bars, potato chips, hemorrhoid medication, breath spray, chewing gum and bottled water.’

“It’s hard to know whether to laugh or cry when Casey pops off like this. Sometimes I wish I was a psychotherapist just so I could figure out what’s going on in that woman’s head.”

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/03/18/casey-anthony-sell-caylees-toys-and-give-me-the-money-to-spend-on-candy-bars-and-bottled-water/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down