Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAVON MAHLAB - 4 Months - Miami FL

3 posters

Go down

JAVON MAHLAB - 4 Months - Miami FL Empty JAVON MAHLAB - 4 Months - Miami FL

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:42 pm

NORTH MIAMI, Fla. -

A man faces child abuse charges after police said he hit his 4-month-old son in the face, causing the baby to hit his head on a nightstand and break his skull.

JAVON MAHLAB - 4 Months - Miami FL Yosi-Mahlab

Police said Yosi Mahlab, 30, called 911 on Saturday to report that his 4-month-old son, Javon, was unconscious.

The child was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital, where doctors found he had a skull fracture, subdural bleeding, a retinal hemorrhage and bleeding in the brain, police said.

According to police, Mahlab admitted that he hit the baby in the face twice, causing the child to slip off his lap and hit his head on a night table.

Police said doctors found that the baby has no brain activity.

Mahlab was arrested on child abuse charges.

http://www.local10.com/news/Police-Father-hits-baby-in-face/-/1717324/8545248/-/i9t5f8z/-/index.html
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

JAVON MAHLAB - 4 Months - Miami FL Empty Re: JAVON MAHLAB - 4 Months - Miami FL

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Sick, sick, sick!

Next, I suspect, I will post a story that the child's life support was discontinued and that the charges have been upped to murder.

Stay tuned...
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:02 pm

and where was his mother? i hope this guy feels really manly slapping a small baby-POS

flash0115
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:04 pm

How many times has this poor baby been hit in the face and head prior to this? So tiny. So fragile. So defenseless. So precious.

The mother must have known the father was abusive to the baby. Why didn't she put an end to it before this happened.

No brain activity. This will be moved soon, I suspect.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:12 pm

whats with the look on the face of this murderer? i want to slap his jowls and see how he likes it.

flash0115

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:43 pm

$200K Bond For Dad Accused Of Beating Infant Son

January 27, 2012 5:37 PM

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A father has been charged with nearly beating his four-month-old son to death; and a prosecutor announced in court that the child is “not expected to make it” and this “could become a first-degree-murder case.”

The infant’s mother and aunt told CBS4′s Peter D’Oench that they are devastated.

“It’s so so sad for me,” said Mary Chery, the aunt of Tavon Mahlab. “This baby was only 4-months-old. It’s terrible. It’s terrible.”

“He has a lot brain damage,” Chery told D’Oench. “I feel so so bad for him because I loved him so much. My heart aches for him.”

D’Oench spoke with Chery inside the 3rd floor apartment at 690 N.E. 123rd Street where an arrest says the incident happened.

The affidavit said the baby’s father, Yosi Mahlab, called 911 last Saturday morning to report that his son was unconscious.

He was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital where X-rays showed the
infant had a fractured skull, subdural bleeding, retinal hemorrhage and
bleeding on the brain.

The affidavit said the father admitted to hitting his son “with force
in the face twice.” After the child was hit for a second time, he fell
off the father’s lap and hit his hed on a nightstand.

Mahlab has been charged with aggravated child abuse.
“I am in double shock,” said
Claire Chery, the mother of the infant. “I am with him at his side in
the hospital and I am praying for him. The father never did anything
like this before.”

Chery told D’Oench, “I want to see justice done. If he could do this
to our baby, he could harm me as well. My baby is critical in intensive
care and I am so sad.”

A Miami-Dade County assistant state attorney who appeared at Mahlab’s
bond court appearance said, “Judge, the child is not expected to make
it, we are sad to say, and this could become a first degree murder case.
The child has no brain function and we are sad to say that it is just a
matter of time.”

The prosecutor asked that bond be set at $200,000 and that Mahlab be ordered to stay away from the mother and the aunt.

In court, Mahlab told a Judge that he could not afford an attorney
and that while he did have a bank account, he did not have any property.
“I do have a car whose value is about $500,” he said.

Mahlab’s brother-in-law also appeared in court along with Mahlab’s
sister and asked the judge that Mahlab be given a psychological
evaluation.

“We know that what he did deserves punishment,” said the brother-in-law, “but we want to see him evaluated by a psychologist.”

D”Oench asked the aunt if she had any idea how this assault could
have happened. She told him, “I don’t know anything about it, nothing at
all.”

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/01/27/200k-bond-for-dad-accused-of-beating-infant-son-left-brain-dead/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:36 am

Man charged with attempted murder of baby

Father claims he 'smacked' 4-month-old

Published On: Feb 01 2012 12:20:14 PM EST
Updated On: Feb 01 2012 01:41:23 PM EST

MIAMI - A judge added a charge to the list Wednesday against a North Miami man accused of beating his infant son into a coma but claimed the baby hit his head on a table.

Yosi Mahlab, 30, was arrested after his 4-month-old son, Javon, was rushed to a hospital, unconscious, on Jan. 21. Doctors found the child had a skull fracture, subdural bleeding, a retinal hemorrhage and bleeding in the brain, police said.

According to police, Mahlab admitted that he hit the baby in the face twice, causing the child to slip off his lap and hit his head on a night table. Police said doctors found that the baby has no brain activity, and he is not expected to survive.

Mahlab claimed he was disciplining the baby.

"I didn’t beat my child. I smacked my child," Mahlab said in court Wednesday.

"Please do not talk about the facts of your case, sir," an attorney said. "Anything you say can be used against you."

Prosecutors told the judge that the baby has shown no signs of improvement since the incident, which police said happened inside Mahlab’s North Miami apartment.

"He's being kept alive through life support machines," a prosecutor said Wednesday. "At this point, judge, the mother is not quite ready to say goodbye to her child."

Doctors are sure that Javon is brain dead, which could lead to murder charges for Mahlab.

"After the child stopped breathing, he did not call 911 for about 30 minutes. That delay in time, your honor, caused a lot of brain damage to this child," the prosecutor said.

Initially, Mahlab was being held in jail on $257,000 bond on charges of aggravated child abuse and neglect, but the judge added an attempted first-degree murder charge Wednesday, and he is now being held without bond.

http://www.local10.com/news/Man-charged-with-attempted-murder-of-baby/-/1717324/8577876/-/lqblxl/-/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:41 am

What kind of sick idiot fool "disciplines" a 4 month old baby? JAVON MAHLAB - 4 Months - Miami FL 371647 JAVON MAHLAB - 4 Months - Miami FL 371647 JAVON MAHLAB - 4 Months - Miami FL 371647

I sure do like this judge. JAVON MAHLAB - 4 Months - Miami FL 412475

It's just a matter of time before this is moved. JAVON MAHLAB - 4 Months - Miami FL 133385
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:00 pm

A North Miami man accused of beating of his infant son was charged with attempted first-degree murder on Wednesday.

Yosi Mahlab, 30, appeared before a Miami-Dade judge Wednesday to face additional charges of first-degree attempted murder and two counts of child neglect causing great harm in the beating of his 4-month-old son on Jan. 21.

Mahlab is being held without bond.

In court, Mahlab said: "I did not beat my child. I smacked my child and he fell."

Authorities arrested Mahlab last week on aggravated child abuse charges after police say he called 911 to report the young child unconscious, according to an arrest affidavit.

According to the affidavit, Mahlab waited 30 minutes before he called 911, "which resulted in the victim's injuries becoming more severe."

Mahlab admitted to police that he hit the baby twice in the face, and that the baby then slipped off his lap and hit his head on a nightstand, the affidavit said.

X-ray results at Jackson Memorial Hospital revealed that the baby sustained a skull fracture, bleeding in the brain, subdural bleeding and retinal hemorrhaging, according to the report.

According to the report, Mahlab waited until Jan. 26 to tell police how the baby was injured.

Police say the boy doesn't have any brain activity and is on life support.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/More-Charges-for-North-Miami-Dad-Accused-of-Badly-Beating-Son-138499374.html
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:07 am

Father charged with murder in baby's death

Baby taken off life support

Published On: Feb 10 2012 11:51:10 AM EST
Updated On: Feb 10 2012 04:41:09 PM EST

MIAMI - A father accused of beating his 4-month-old son, fracturing his skull, is charged with murder after the baby dies.

Yosi Mahlab faced a judge Miami-Dade County court Friday morning, charged with first-degree murder in the death of his son, Javon.

The mother of the baby recently took the child off life support.

Mahlab was already in jail and expected to face additional charges in connection with the incident.

According to police, Mahlab called police Jan. 28 to report that his son was unconscious. The child was rushed to Jackson Memorial Hospital in critical condition.

Instigators said the infant had internal bleeding and a fractured skull. The arrest reports stated the Mahlab hit his son in the face twice. The child fell of the father’s lap and hit his head on a night stand, police said.

The boy was being kept alive on life support until recently.

http://www.local10.com/news/Father-charged-with-murder-in-baby-s-death/-/1717324/8626550/-/vaaewez/-/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:13 am

We all knew this would be moved to the murdered children section.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:19 am

now for the mother.....

flash0115

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content