Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GABRIEL TRUJILLO - 4 yo - Commerce City/ Montrose CO

4 posters

Go down

GABRIEL TRUJILLO - 4 yo - Commerce City/ Montrose CO Empty GABRIEL TRUJILLO - 4 yo - Commerce City/ Montrose CO

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:30 pm

COMMERCE CITY, Colo. -- A 60-year-old
Commerce City woman who was arrested after the death of her 4-year-old
grandson has been charged with child abuse resulting in death.Police
spokesman Mike Saunders says Doris Becky Trujillo was arrested Tuesday
after someone reported that Gabriel Trujillo had fallen down the stairs
of her home. She was initially held on suspicion of child abuse, but the
charge was changed after the boy was taken off life support Friday.State
court records say Trujillo was awarded custody of Gabriel's two older
sisters, ages 10 and 13, last March, and also was caring for Gabriel.
Trujillo, the boy's maternal grandmother, does not have any previous
arrests.Gabriel's paternal grandmother, Elizabeth Trujillo, says
the family reported allegations of child abuse about a week before the
boy died.

http://www.kjct8.com/news/30492976/detail.html
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

GABRIEL TRUJILLO - 4 yo - Commerce City/ Montrose CO Empty Re: GABRIEL TRUJILLO - 4 yo - Commerce City/ Montrose CO

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:32 pm

COMMERCE CITY, Colo. — A day after the death of a 4-year-old at
Children’s Hospital, his family says they only want to remember him as
the fun-loving toddler they all knew.

“I can remember Gabriel running around, playing, and laughing,” says a
close family friend Monica Rios.

Monica Rios says she was like an aunt to Gabriel Trujillo.

The boy’s grandmother, 60-year-old Doris Becky Trujillo, remains in
custody where she is expected to be charged with child abuse leading to
Gabriel’s death.

Police records obtained by FOX31 Denver show someone did reach out to
police and social services before Gabriel’s death, even a call back on
January 5 describing reports of bruising and a broken arm.

“It’s about all the children that are out there that are suffering and feel like there’s nobody to turn to,” says Rios.

Now as she and the family begin to setup funeral arrangements, they
want answers about why after numerous calls for help, more wasn’t done
to check on the family.

“The system failed or Gabriel Trujillo would be here today had Commerce City Police done their job,” says Rios.

Child abuse prevention advocates say this case could help expose
problems within the child welfare system, but Gabriel’s family says that
will do little to bring their beloved four year old son, nephew, and
grandson back.

Gabriel Trujillo’s family told FOX31 News that they have hired a
lawyer to look into what more could have been done by authorities.

A memorial fund has been set up at Wells Fargo in Commerce City. Donations can be made to the Gabriel Trujillo fund.
http://kdvr.com/2012/02/18/family-believes-toddlers-death-could-have-been-prevented/
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

GABRIEL TRUJILLO - 4 yo - Commerce City/ Montrose CO Empty Re: GABRIEL TRUJILLO - 4 yo - Commerce City/ Montrose CO

Post by twinkletoes Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:23 pm

There has been rash of grandmothers murdering grandchildren lately. WTH is up with that. My mother spoils my kids rotten, loves them unconditionally. They can do no wrong.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Found unconscious in the home of his grandmother on Valentine’s Day, little Gabriel Trujillo died Friday at Colorado’s Children’s Hospital in Aurora.

According to the Adam’s County Coroner, Gabriel, 4, died of blunt force to the head and neck and they have since ruled his case a homicide. The grandmother, Doris Becky Trujillo, 60, arrested on February 14th, has now been charged with child abuse and first degree murder.

Gabriel has lived with his grandmother and two older sisters, Krista (13 yrs) and Monique (10 yrs) since she received custody in March of 2011. His father, José Serna, had visitation rights.

Although Trujillo told dispatchers that Gabriel had fallen off a chair backwards and ‘won’t wake up,’ this tragic event was the last evidence of abuse for little Gabriel. In September of 2011, concerned neighbors requested a welfare check after reportedly witnessing possible child abuse. This past January, Gabriel was seen with a broken arm as well as numerous bruises on his face and lips.

His paternal step-grandmother, Elizabeth Trujillo, also concerned with Gabriel’s well being requested a welfare check a week before his death. After contacting social workers about her concerns, they then advised her to contact police. On February 7, police did check on the family, however stated they would not return as the family seemed ‘normal.’

Elizabeth Trujillo told 9 News, “He was sweet, full of life. He loved his sisters, he loved his mom. And then he laid there lifeless, he didn’t even get a chance with life.”

http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com/notitas-de-noticias/details/gabriel-trujillo-dies-at-age-four-victim-of-his-grandmothers-abuse/14162/
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:35 pm

Where was DCF or CPS? Another needless murder.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by So_Cal Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:45 pm

and yet another "fell down the stairs" excuse GABRIEL TRUJILLO - 4 yo - Commerce City/ Montrose CO 422394
So_Cal
So_Cal

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:26 am

Most of these murdered and/or mangled children and babies have a propensity to "fall". Down the stairs, off the bed, etc. GABRIEL TRUJILLO - 4 yo - Commerce City/ Montrose CO 60262

The sad thing is SoCal, that excuse works far too often. GABRIEL TRUJILLO - 4 yo - Commerce City/ Montrose CO 371647 GABRIEL TRUJILLO - 4 yo - Commerce City/ Montrose CO 739318
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:41 am

Well Twink and So Cal, with all the welfare checks requested on this child, I can't see how the monster grandmother can get away with saying the child fell down the stairs.

Twink, I'm appalled at reading about all the grandparents abusing their grandchildren lately. I just can't imagine what possesses them do harm their flesh and blood. I worship the ground my grandbabies walk on and am overly cautious. I hope this POS abuser gets life in prison. Again with all the warnings, I hope to goodness she gets convicted.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:54 am

Babyj, there does seem to be a lot of grandmothers lately killing these babies and children. It's hard for me to imagine, my mom worships my children. Spoils them rotten, says that's her job.

I don't get it either.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:08 am

twinkletoes wrote:Babyj, there does seem to be a lot of grandmothers lately killing these babies and children. It's hard for me to imagine, my mom worships my children. Spoils them rotten, says that's her job.

I don't get it either.

Yeah I'm watching Dateline on Investigation ID right now. The episode is called "Something Wicked" and the preview said they will show a sting operation where a grandmother tries to hire a hitman to kill her grandkids! Unbelievable. I never knew there so many evil people in this world and you'd never think of a grandmother in that category. I'm like your mom...I worship my grandchildren too and would die if anything ever happened to them.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:16 am

babyjustice wrote:
twinkletoes wrote:Babyj, there does seem to be a lot of grandmothers lately killing these babies and children. It's hard for me to imagine, my mom worships my children. Spoils them rotten, says that's her job.

I don't get it either.

Yeah I'm watching Dateline on Investigation ID right now. The episode is called "Something Wicked" and the preview said they will show a sting operation where a grandmother tries to hire a hitman to kill her grandkids! Unbelievable. I never knew there so many evil people in this world and you'd never think of a grandmother in that category. I'm like your mom...I worship my grandchildren too and would die if anything ever happened to them.

That's a new one for me. It's usually a spouse hiring a hit man. I just don't get it.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:45 am

twinkletoes wrote:
babyjustice wrote:

I don't get it either.

That's a new one for me. It's usually a spouse hiring a hit man. I just don't get it.

OMG, it was worse than I thought. The woman's son was in jail for molesting his own children. So to stop the children from testifying against their father, she hired a hitman to kill the kids so her nasty asshat son would get out of prison as they would drop all the charges if the kids were dead. She was going to pay the hitman with the bond money they would get back after the charges were dropped. Her husband and son were in on it. UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:07 pm

babyjustice wrote:
twinkletoes wrote:
babyjustice wrote:

I don't get it either.

OMG, it was worse than I thought. The woman's son was in jail for molesting his own children. So to stop the children from testifying against their father, she hired a hitman to kill the kids so her nasty asshat son would get out of prison as they would drop all the charges if the kids were dead. She was going to pay the hitman with the bond money they would get back after the charges were dropped. Her husband and son were in on it. UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!

She knows her son is guilty. I keep thinking nothing will surprise me anymore. Then I get surprised all over again. Everyday these evil people come up with new evil. Her own flesh and blood grandchildren. What is our world coming to.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:14 pm

COMMERCE CITY, Colo. – A second woman is facing charges in the alleged murder of four-year-old Gabriel Trujillo last month.

Lana Roberts, 48, faces a charge of felony child abuse resulting in death. She surrendered to authorities in Weld County Friday evening.

Her mug shot was not immediately available.

Doris Becky Trujillo, the boy’s grandmother, remains in custody on charges of first degree murder and child abuse resulting in death. Authorities responded to her home in the 6400 block of Siegal Court in Commerce City on Feb. 14 after getting a report that Gabriel had fallen.

The child later died from “blunt force injuries to the head and neck,” according to the chief coroner for Adams and Broomfield counties.

A state investigation is now under way after family members claimed they had reached out to social workers numerous times before the toddler’s death.

Prosecutors say Lana Roberts was living at Trujillo’s home.

http://kdvr.com/2012/03/03/second-adult-charged-in-death-of-boy-4/
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:41 am

A 4-year-old boy who died of alleged child abuse may have been burned
with cigarettes and left out in the cold, according to court documents
obtained by 9Wants to Know.
Gabriel Trujillo died last month after he was rushed to
the hospital on Valentine's Day. He was found unconscious at his
grandmother's home.

His grandmother, Doris Becky Trujillo, 60, and roommate Lana Roberts, 48, face charges of child abuse resulting in death.

According to the police report from a detective for the Commerce City
Police Department, investigators saw "many abrasions and bruises" on
Gabriel Trujillo's body and "markings consistent with cigarette burns."

The boy also had a temperature of 89 degrees and was suffering with hypothermia and head injuries, according to the report.

Investigators also indicate in their report the boy may have been put outside in the cold as a form of punishment.

"Ms. Trujillo indicated that earlier that same day she had put
[Gabriel] outside, naked, in the cold as a form of discipline,"
investigators wrote in their report.

Family members claim police and social services in Adams County didn't do enough to protect Trujillo from abuse.

9Wants to Know has found police and social services have visited Trujillo's home on in the past for child abuse complaints.

According to police records, a medical doctor examined Trujillo in January, but did not find any definite signs of child abuse.
http://www.9news.com/news/article/254260/339/Report-Child-who-died-was-hypothermic
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down