Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRENEE POTTER - 2 yo/ Accused: Demetrius Anderson - Stockton CA

4 posters

Go down

BRENEE POTTER - 2 yo/ Accused: Demetrius Anderson - Stockton CA Empty "Infant Jane Doe" - 2 yo/ Accused: Demetrius Anderson - Stockton CA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:40 am

STOCKTON - The city's third homicide of 2012 is a
2-year-old girl, the victim of a suspicious death, according to the
Stockton Police Department.
The boyfriend of the girl's mother, 23-year-old Demetrius Anderson, has been arrested on
suspicion of child abuse resulting in death and infliction of great
bodily injury, police said.
Although he would not disclose specifics surrounding the girl's death, a spokesman for the
Stockton Police Department said there were suspicious circumstances.
"Any time a 2-year-old with no history of health issues dies like this, there's going to be suspicion," said Officer Pete Smith.
The victim, whose identity has not been released, was found by emergency
workers during a call for an unresponsive child in the 3800 block of
Elmwood Drive early Wednesday morning, police said.
The toddler was taken to the University of California, Davis, Medical
Center in Sacramento before being pronounced dead, Smith said.
Officers served an arrest warrant for Anderson on Wednesday afternoon.
He did not resist officers and is complying with the investigation, Smith said.
Child Protective Services does not have a case history of previous incidents involving Anderson, Smith said.
However, San Joaquin County Jail booking records show he had an unrelated
misdemeanor warrant for inflicting corporal injury to a spouse or cohabitant.
Anderson lived at the apartment with his father, his girlfriend and the victim, Smith said.
A neighbor at Elmwood Garden Apartments said Anderson had lived at the 60-unit complex for roughly a year and was personable.
"I'd see him outside smoking ,and he'd always say 'Hi' to me," said Cynthia
Lane, who lives in a unit across from Anderson's. "They are always
quiet. I never heard anything suspicious coming from that apartment."
The curtains were closed, and occupants of the unit where the girl died declined to comment on the incident.
Anderson is being held without bail at the San Joaquin County Jail. He is due in court today at 1:30 p.m.
http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20120119/A_NEWS/201190320/-1/A_NEWS02
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

BRENEE POTTER - 2 yo/ Accused: Demetrius Anderson - Stockton CA Empty BRENEE POTTER - 2 yo/ Accused: Demetrius Anderson - Stockton CA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:29 pm

STOCKTON - A 23-year-old man is facing 25 years
to life in prison if convicted in the death of his girlfriend's
2-year-old daughter, prosecutors say.
Demetrius Anderson, arrested last week after the toddler died in a hospital of
suspicious circumstances, was formally charged Tuesday with one count of
child abuse resulting in the death of a child under 8 years old.
The San Joaquin County Sheriff's Office identified the toddler as Brenee Potter.

Though autopsy reports are still pending,
authorities know Brenee died from blunt force trauma, said Deputy
District Attorney Elton Grau.
Sitting among a row of defendants attired in orange, Anderson stood out in court Tuesday
dressed in a red one-piece jumpsuit that deems him a high-risk security
inmate at San Joaquin County Jail.
Brenee and her mother, whose name has not been released, were living with Anderson at the time of the incident.
On Jan. 11, emergency medical responders were summoned to Stockton's
Elmwood Garden Apartments on reports that a child was unresponsive.
Brenee was taken to a Sacramento-area hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
Anderson does not have a prior history of child abuse with the county Child Protective Services.
He does, however, have a history of domestic violence. On Tuesday, he also
was arraigned on a misdemeanor probation violation from a previous
domestic-abuse conviction.
San Joaquin County Superior Court Judge Franklin Stephenson appointed his case to the county Public Defender's Office.
Anderson, who told the judge he is unemployed, indicated that his family might retain private representation.
Bail was set at $1 million for the felony charge, and an additional $25,000 for the misdemeanor.

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20120125/A_NEWS/201250325/-1/a_news07
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

BRENEE POTTER - 2 yo/ Accused: Demetrius Anderson - Stockton CA Empty BRENEE POTTER - 2 yo/ Accused: Demetrius Anderson - Stockton CA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:20 pm

STOCKTON - A man charged with beating to death his girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter told police he was frustrated by the child's crying.

Demetrius Anderson, 23, is charged with child abuse resulting in the death of a child younger than 8. The toddler died from suspicious circumstances at a University of California, Davis, medical facility.

The child, identified by the San Joaquin County Sheriff's Office as Brenee Potter, and her mother, Tangier Arias, lived with Anderson in a west Stockton apartment.

Anderson told investigators that Brenee would not stop crying Jan. 17, according to court documents. He tossed a doll at her face, he said. He threw Brenee onto a tile floor. And when it appeared she was dead, he punched her in the head and stomach in attempts to revive her, he said.

Emergency medical responders were called to the apartment on a report that a child was unresponsive.

Medical staff advised Stockton police that the girl's injuries were consistent with nonaccidental trauma and child abuse.

She had multiple skull fractures and internal abdominal bleeding. Her left eye bulged out, her left elbow was dislocated and she had no toe nails on her right foot.

It is unclear where the child's mother was at the time of the incident.

Anderson admitted to having anger-management issues, Stockton police said. At the time of his arrest, he was on probation for a previous domestic-abuse conviction.

At a recent court hearing, Anderson was denied bail. He is being held at the San Joaquin County Jail in lieu of $1 million in bail for the felony charge, and an additional $25,000 for a misdemeanor probation violation.

Anderson could spend the rest of his life in prison if convicted of Brenee's killing. He is scheduled for further arraignment in March.

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20120227/A_NEWS02/202270310
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

BRENEE POTTER - 2 yo/ Accused: Demetrius Anderson - Stockton CA Empty Re: BRENEE POTTER - 2 yo/ Accused: Demetrius Anderson - Stockton CA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:26 pm

While some would use the term "terrible two's" my experience teaches me that these are the "deadly two's". This is, by far, the most dangerous age for a child to be killed by a caregiver.

What is the cause and effect relationship? Crying. it seems that in most of the cases "unstoppable crying" drives the offender over the edge.

From what I remember, when I was in that cranky, crying mood Mom would put me in my crib and leave me alone for awhile and I would "cry myself out", so to speak. Is this not practiced anymore?

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

BRENEE POTTER - 2 yo/ Accused: Demetrius Anderson - Stockton CA Empty Re: BRENEE POTTER - 2 yo/ Accused: Demetrius Anderson - Stockton CA

Post by babyjustice Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Snipped from above article:

"She had multiple skull fractures and internal abdominal bleeding. Her left eye bulged out, her left elbow was dislocated and she had no toe nails on her right foot."

OMG this monster tortured this poor girl. Can you imagine the pain from ripping out all your tonails? No wonder the poor baby was crying. And he said he punched and kicked her to try to revive her! Yeah right...he did that to kill her. This SOB needs to get the death penalty but that would be too good for him. I hope the gets life and gets beat up every day. Someone needs to rip his toenails out so he can see how it feels. Ugh this stuff makes me sick.

Yes, Tom when my kids were little and crying a lot, I usually just held them and hugged them and they stopped crying. If I knew they were tired and needed a nap, I'd put them to bed otherwise they got some mommy time. I do agree that it seems that a lot of the children are murdered around the age of 2 by these scumbag boyfriends because they can't deal with the crying. But they should be old enough to realize you are going to kill a small child with a closed fist punch and especially if you throw the child on the floor and kick them. They need to walk away and tell the mother of the child they can't babysit before this happens. I just dont' understand how they can just beat the child to death.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:14 pm

I never let my babies "cry it out". When a baby cries it is for a reason.

Sometimes they just might need a little special attention which I am always happy to give. Crying it out doesn't solve the reason behind the crying, they just cry to the point of exhaustion and that causes them to sleep.

However, crying it out is far better than beating the to death.

As always IMO.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:22 pm

No toenails. I cannot imagine the pain this poor baby endured. No wonder she was crying, this would cause adults to cry. This is a torture method used when trying to extract info from a prisoner.

My money says this was not the first time this evil monster had abused this poor baby.

If that is the case, the mother should be arrested and charged.

It appears the mother allowed him to beat her and let him return to her bed after he was released from jail. Jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:48 pm

Moderator's Note: The account that follows, and the editorial commentary
are part of the original post and should in no way be ascribed to anyone here at J4C.

“I tried to beat her back to life….”

by angel

Child abuse charged in girl’s death
Infant Jane Doe
Brenee Potter

BRENEE POTTER - 2 yo/ Accused: Demetrius Anderson - Stockton CA Bilde?Site=SR&Date=20120227&Category=A_NEWS02&ArtNo=202270310&Ref=AR&maxH=230&maxW=370&border=0&Q=80

From Stocton California: The Great Pumpkin in the pic above reminds me a lot Gary Coleman (“Whachu talkin’ bout, Willis”) from Diff’rent Strokes. Anybody else see the resemblance? I don’t mean the physical appearance, I mean the look that just screams, “I KNOW your’re not talking to ME!!” Somebody needs to smack that look off of his face. BTW, that mug is Demetrius Anderson, 23. He beat his girlfriend’s 2-year old daughter, Brenee Potter, to death. Then he hit her a few more times to try to revive her. Ummmmm…WHAT!?!?! *rubs eyes* Pop quiz, readers – and there is only one question, so it’s a pass or fail grade: Will beating a dead 2-year old bring the child back to life? Anyone? Anyone? Ferris? Does anyone think the answer to that was “yes”? Or even “maybe”? I thought not. But, apparently genius-boy up there knows more about that than we do, because he thought he could circumvent the laws of nature and beat the child he had killed back to life. I cannot fathom the sheer stupidity necessary to even come up with such a lame excuse.

For anyone who failed the last pop quiz, I will now give you a chance to redeem yourself. Question: Will beating a crying child make them stop crying? Well, that WAS kind of a trick question. In the real world, most of us know that violence does not prevent crying – unless it is accompanied by death. So, the answer is both yes and no. This manimal beat Brenee because he was frustrated that she was crying. Good job, Demonius, she’s not crying anymore. Or breathing, for that matter. Hopefully you won’t be for much longer either.

According to news articles, Demonius has been charged with child abuse resulting in the death of a child under 8. Personally, I think it should be capital murder, but since I am not the DA no one has consulted with me on that topic. *sigh* This waste of flesh claims that when Brenee would not stop crying, he threw a doll at her face, and when that didn’t work, he threw HER. On to a tile floor, no less. He said that she looked dead, so he punched her several times in the head and stomach in an attempt to revive her. *blink, blink* WHA????? What medical school did this guy attend that taught this form of CPR? Oh, yeah, the school of Dr. Dumbarse. For medical wannabes who like to create their own cadavers to practice on, apparently. Demon needs to head on over to K-mart and buy himself a clue or something, because I do-na theenk dees ees how dees theeng works, Lucy.

When the child arrived at the ER, she was found to be sporting multiple skull fractures, internal abdominal bleeding, a dislocated elbow, and a bulging left eye. Oh, and all of the toenails on her right foot were gone. I think I just had a mini-stroke. Missing toenails? The red I am seeing right now must be a result of the brain bleed I sustained just from reading that tidbit of information. I wonder what he says caused the toenails to disappear…perhaps the doll he threw at Brenee’s face chewed them off? What kind of hideous monster does such a thing? That orange-clad penis tortured the little girl before he killed her. Hangnails hurt like a mo-fo, and this sorry sack of useless biological matter ripped her toenails OFF!!! No freakin’ wonder she was crying!

There is no word yet on where the egg donor, Tangier Arias, 23, was when the beating took place, but that is irrelevant as far as I am concerned. I was inclined to cut her some slack, and maybe feel a bit of pity for her because she just lost her baby – until I read this:

“Anderson admitted to having anger-management issues, Stockton police said. At the time of his arrest, he was on probation for a previous domestic-abuse conviction.”

The pecker-petting procreation vessel knew her snatch-snacker had anger issues – he was already on probation for domestic violence!!! Anybody wanna make bets that he has hit her already, too? It wouldn’t surprise me if she was the one who had him arrested the first time. I’d actually be surprised if it WASN’T her. She left her child with someone she knew had anger issues. I hope she gets charged with neglect – accessory to murder, if they can swing it…. AAARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!! Why do these breeders keep sacrificing their children to the god of casual sex? I need to go vomit, now….

The only good thing I have seen in this entire fiasco is the bail amount. The judge has set bail for the baby-killer at 1 million. And as an added bonus, he also set bail for probation violation at $25,000.00.

I hope his trial judge (and jury) are as smart, and provide him with a nice, long vacation at the grey-bar motel.

http://badbreeders.net/2012/02/27/i-tried-to-beat-her-back-to-life/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down