Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAMIEN SEWELL - 17 yo - Wisconsin Dells WI

4 posters

Go down

DAMIEN SEWELL - 17 yo - Wisconsin Dells WI Empty DAMIEN SEWELL - 17 yo - Wisconsin Dells WI

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:09 am

WISCONSIN DELLS, Wis. -- The Wisconsin Dells Police
Department identified the body pulled from the Wisconsin River as
17-year-old Damien D. Sewell.

DAMIEN SEWELL - 17 yo - Wisconsin Dells WI IMAGE--Damien-D--Sewell
The Wisconsin State Crime Lab identified the body through a DNA comparison.
Authorities pulled the body of the teen from the river at the Kilbourn Dam in Wisconsin Dells on February 29th.
Sewell had been listed as a missing person with the Juneau County Sheriff's Office. He had been missing since November 28, 2011.
Police are working with the Columbia County Medical Examiner's office to
determine the cause and manner of the death. The department is still
waiting for toxicology results.

http://www.news8000.com/news/Missing-boy-identified-as-body-pulled-from-river-in-Wisconsin-Dells/-/326/9235688/-/p8w5bcz/-/
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

DAMIEN SEWELL - 17 yo - Wisconsin Dells WI Empty Justice For Damien Sewell

Post by Justice For Damien Sewell Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:36 am

It has been 1 year and 11 months and still no clues or evidence has changed in my son's case. Please I beg of anyone in Wisconsin Dell's Area to call the Juneau County with any information leading to Damien's death.

Justice For Damien Sewell
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

DAMIEN SEWELL - 17 yo - Wisconsin Dells WI Empty Re: DAMIEN SEWELL - 17 yo - Wisconsin Dells WI

Post by Justice For Damien Sewell Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:48 am

Damien's body was found in a hydro-electric dam in Wisconsin Dell's, Wi. I had very little corporation from the authorities there. Damien was last seen with Sabrina Deborah and Sasha Whitecloud, her father Vernon Whitecloud was also seen talking to Damien. The authorities question the two girls and 3 months later posted on FB that they knew what happen to Damien. The young girls were brought in for questioning and released. I know they should have been charged with with holding information of a death. The authorities said that they could not would not do that because of lack of evidence. Please need some help with this matter.

Justice For Damien Sewell
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

DAMIEN SEWELL - 17 yo - Wisconsin Dells WI Empty Re: DAMIEN SEWELL - 17 yo - Wisconsin Dells WI

Post by willcarney Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:21 pm

Sad case.  Try contacting the District Attorney.  They are the one's that usually charge people.  If that does not work try his boss all the way to the governor.  Those girls and the dad should be charged with at least obstruction of justice.  William
willcarney
willcarney

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:16 am

Justice ForDamien SewellFebruary 22, 2014 at 9:03 AM

"Damien Sewell is my son and he was a proud member of the Seminole Nation of Oklahoma. I ask of anyone that has any information about what happen to Damien please I ask you to call Juneau County police department and ask for Detective Jorgensen. I will continue to seek justice for my son. 405-651-2694 Thank You and for the families who have a missing child my heart goes out to you as well as my prayers' May God Bless You."

http://killingkillers.blogspot.com/2013/04/family-of-nick-wilcox-insists-he-was.html
 pray 
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down