Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOHNATHAN RAMSEY - 11 yo (4/2012)/ Convicted: Father and Stepmother; Aaron and Elizabeth Ramsey - Dallas TX

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JOHNATHAN RAMSEY - 11 yo (4/2012)/ Convicted: Father and Stepmother; Aaron and Elizabeth Ramsey - Dallas TX Empty JOHNATHAN RAMSEY - 11 yo (4/2012)/ Convicted: Father and Stepmother; Aaron and Elizabeth Ramsey - Dallas TX

Post by kiwimom Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:44 am

DALLAS, Texas - Dallas police are searching for the remains of an
11-year-old boy who they believe may have been dead for as a long as a
year before police were notified.
Deputy Chief Sherryl Scott said
police received a call on Friday from the grandfather of Johnathan
Ramsey, who was concerned about his grandson because he had not seen
Johnathan for at least nine months and possibly as long as a year.
Scott said police received conflicting accounts of what happened to the boy
during interviews with the child's father and stepmother. The
questioning led police to believe the child had been killed, though
Scott declined to elaborate.
The father, 34-year-old Aaron
Ramsey, and the stepmother, 31-year-old Elizabeth Ramsey, were arrested
and charged with felony injury to a child.
Scott said information
from the suspects led police to Ellis County, where FOX 4 News saw
Dallas police, EllisCounty sheriff's deputies, and members of a private
search team scouring the brush of a large field on Saturday afternoon.
"At this time, we are still conducting our search," Scott said.
Johnathan Ramsey's biological mother lives out of state. Police said she was
notified by detectives about the search for her son. Police said she,
too, had trouble getting straight answers from the boy's father.
"Whenever she contacted the father, he would give a reason of where the child was," Scott said.
Scott said the child had not been in school, but did not have information
about the circumstances of that decision. Police declined to discuss
whether Johnathan Scott suffered any medical problems that might have
kept him out of school.

Read more on myFOXdfw.com: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/police-search-for-remains-of-missing-11-year-old#ixzz1qkUcos3q

Tom, I guess missing is the right place for this at the moment.
kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

JOHNATHAN RAMSEY - 11 yo (4/2012)/ Convicted: Father and Stepmother; Aaron and Elizabeth Ramsey - Dallas TX Empty Re: JOHNATHAN RAMSEY - 11 yo (4/2012)/ Convicted: Father and Stepmother; Aaron and Elizabeth Ramsey - Dallas TX

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:04 am

Tom, I guess missing is the right place for this at the moment.
---Right you are. It does not sound promising for happy updates...
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

JOHNATHAN RAMSEY - 11 yo (4/2012)/ Convicted: Father and Stepmother; Aaron and Elizabeth Ramsey - Dallas TX Empty Re: JOHNATHAN RAMSEY - 11 yo (4/2012)/ Convicted: Father and Stepmother; Aaron and Elizabeth Ramsey - Dallas TX

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:32 pm

It was only yesterday that Edward Ramsey called Dallas police, concerned
about the whereabouts of his 11-year-old grandson, Johnathan Ramsey.
But by this afternoon, the Dallas Police Department says, its detectives
had already determined that the boy was dead and arrested the boy's dad
and step-mom for causing injury to a child, a felony.

JOHNATHAN RAMSEY - 11 yo (4/2012)/ Convicted: Father and Stepmother; Aaron and Elizabeth Ramsey - Dallas TX 0331_aaron_elizabeth_ramsey-thumb-250x140

According to a brief police statement sent to media this afternoon,
investigators are searching an area in Ellis County for the boy's
remains. Aaron Ramsey, 34, and his 31-year-old wife, Elizabeth Ramsey,
gave conflicting statements to detectives about the boy's whereabouts,
DPD says. WFAA reports that the boy's father told detectives that he dumped the boy's body a year ago.

Fox4 reports
that the boy's grandfather told police he hadn't seen the boy in nine
months or longer. His biological mother lives out of state, and police
have spoken with her.
http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2012/03/johnathan_ramsey_missing_11-ye.php
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:05 pm

DALLAS – Police say a missing 11-year-old Dallas boy slowly starved to death after his parents locked him in his bedroom, feeding him just bread and water.

Police received a call on Friday from the grandfather of Johnathan Ramsey, who was concerned about his grandson because he had not seen him for at least nine months and possibly as long as a year, myFOXdfw.com reported.

During interviews with the child's father and stepmother, police received conflicting accounts of what happened to the boy.

The questioning led police to believe the child had died and search teams on Saturday began looking for his remains in a large field.

The father, 34-year-old Aaron Ramsey, and the stepmother, 31-year-old Elizabeth Ramsey, were arrested and charged with first-degree felony charges of injury to a child. They remained in custody Sunday, with bail set at $500,000 each.

Police records reveal that in the last few months of Johnathan's life he was locked in his bedroom and fed "military rations" -- bread, water and occasionally milk -- as punishment for bad behavior, The Dallas Morning News reported.

Aaron Ramsey, who once served in the military, told police that his son had begun acting in a violent manner early last year, including punching his stepmother in the stomach, causing her to have a miscarriage.

After that incident he hit the child and locked him in his bedroom, where he remained until his death, slowly withering from 90 pounds to about 60 pounds between March and August last year.

Elizabeth Ramsey described the boy as "looking like one of those kids you see on commercials from Africa," in interviews with police. She described him "as being really thin and explained that he was unable to walk at times due to loss of strength."

Aaron Ramsay said sometime in August last year he found the boy unresponsive on the floor of his bedroom and, after washing his body, placed him in a sleeping bag before dumping the body in a storm shelter of a vacant house nearby.

Later he dumped the boy's body in a wooded area -- leading to the search Saturday, which was called off about 5:00pm local time without anything being found.

Johnathan's biological mother lives in New Mexico. Police said she was notified by detectives about the search for her son and that she, too, had trouble getting straight answers from the boy's father about where he was.

"Whenever she contacted the father, he would give a reason of where the child was," Deputy Chief Sherryl Scott told myFOXdfw.com.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/01/missing-11-year-old-starved-to-death-in-locked-bedroom-dallas-police-say/#ixzz1qt75dUmi
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Missing 11-year-old starved to death in locked bedroom, Dallas police say

Published April 01, 2012

JOHNATHAN RAMSEY - 11 yo (4/2012)/ Convicted: Father and Stepmother; Aaron and Elizabeth Ramsey - Dallas TX TexasStarved

• April 1, 2012: This photo shows Elizabeth Ramsey and Aaron Ramsey.

DALLAS – Police say a missing 11-year-old Dallas boy slowly starved to death after his parents locked him in his bedroom, feeding him just bread and water.

Police received a call on Friday from the grandfather of Johnathan Ramsey, who was concerned about his grandson because he had not seen him for at least nine months and possibly as long as a year, myFOXdfw.com reported.

During interviews with the child's father and stepmother, police received conflicting accounts of what happened to the boy.

The questioning led police to believe the child had died and search teams on Saturday began looking for his remains in a large field.

The father, 34-year-old Aaron Ramsey, and the stepmother, 31-year-old Elizabeth Ramsey, were arrested and charged with first-degree felony charges of injury to a child. They remained in custody Sunday, with bail set at $500,000 each.

Police records reveal that in the last few months of Johnathan's life he was locked in his bedroom and fed "military rations" -- bread, water and occasionally milk -- as punishment for bad behavior, The Dallas Morning News reported.

Aaron Ramsey, who once served in the military, told police that his son had begun acting in a violent manner early last year, including punching his stepmother in the stomach, causing her to have a miscarriage.

After that incident he hit the child and locked him in his bedroom, where he remained until his death, slowly withering from 90 pounds to about 60 pounds between March and August last year.

Elizabeth Ramsey described the boy as "looking like one of those kids you see on commercials from Africa," in interviews with police. She described him "as being really thin and explained that he was unable to walk at times due to loss of strength."

Aaron Ramsay said sometime in August last year he found the boy unresponsive on the floor of his bedroom and, after washing his body, placed him in a sleeping bag before dumping the body in a storm shelter of a vacant house nearby.

Later he dumped the boy's body in a wooded area -- leading to the search Saturday, which was called off about 5:00pm local time without anything being found.

Johnathan's biological mother lives in New Mexico. Police said she was notified by detectives about the search for her son and that she, too, had trouble getting straight answers from the boy's father about where he was.

"Whenever she contacted the father, he would give a reason of where the child was," Deputy Chief Sherryl Scott told myFOXdfw.com.

Read more:old-starved-to-death-in-locked-bedroom-dallas-police-say/#ixzz1qss7iJbw
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:07 pm

Why didn't the POS just let the boy live with his mother who wanted and loved him?

This poor child must have suffered horribly and for a very long time.

First degree murder means the death penalty in Texas. The don't mess around.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:12 pm

March to August 2011 Jonathan was fed only food and water. "He looked like one of those kids from Africa."

Everything was fine until Jonathon's POS father married his POS monster.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:08 pm

if the boy lived with his mom, the sperm donor probably have to pay child support. it looks like he got off pretty easy cuz he didnt have to spend much to feed the little boy. i hope they both fry-im really sick of my tax dollars going to feed child and cop murderers!!

flash0115
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:13 am

It costs us more to electrocute them because of all the appeals we also pay for. I'm willing to pay the extra.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:17 am

News 8 went searching for people who were close to 11-year-old Johnathan
Ramsey. Police believe the boy's father and stepmother starved
Johnathan and dumped his body in a field south of Ennis.

JOHNATHAN RAMSEY - 11 yo (4/2012)/ Convicted: Father and Stepmother; Aaron and Elizabeth Ramsey - Dallas TX 0401_johnathan_ramsey04
JOHNATHAN RAMSEY - 11 yo (4/2012)/ Convicted: Father and Stepmother; Aaron and Elizabeth Ramsey - Dallas TX 0401_johnathan_ramsey40

We knocked on the door of his step-grandmother. She wouldn't come out and answer questions, but shouted through a fence.

WFAA: "Did you ever notice the little boy was missing?"

Step-grandmother: "No, I did not."

She lives right across the street and said she wasn't curious about his disappearance.

WFAA: "When was the last time you saw him? We are trying to get an idea..."

Step-grandmother: "I wish I knew."

WFAA: "You what now?"

Step-grandmother:
"I wish I knew."

WFAA: "You don't remember the last time you saw him?"

Step-grandmother: "No."

The last anyone outside his family remembers seeing Johnathan was in
January 2011, when he was taken out of an Ennis school. Administrators
said they were told he was moving to Dallas.

There was no follow up.

Johnathan's biological mother, Judy Swanson, e-mailed News 8. She said
she lost contact with her son after his father, Aaron Ramsey, remarried.

"After that, I couldn't talk to him," Swanson said. "I couldn't even
send him anything for his birthday or Christmas. They changed their
numbers and wouldn't give me an address."

Madeline DuHaime McClure is the executive director for The Texas Association for the Protection of Children.

"This child wasn't even reported by the neighbors, suspected family
members, the school," McClure said. "He was 10 years old. So there's
several people who may have come in contact with this boy way in advance
of this horrific ending."

Swanson said she didn't have the money to travel to Dallas to check on her son.

"All I could do was e-mail Elizabeth once a week and see how he was
doing, and to learn that all that time I was being lied to, upsets me,"
she said.

Dallas police have called off the search for Johnathan's remains and aren't expected to try again.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Missing-boys-Mother-talks-to-News-8-145827305.html
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:30 am

They need to send Dick Cheney in to water board them. He could get answers.

That poor little boy. My heart aches when I think of what he was thinking and feeling. And he was all alone. Just like Zahra.

I hope they have a reason for stopping the search.

The step granny might need to be arrested also.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:36 am

Admittedly even more sad as we discover this on the launch of this years' National Child Abuse Prevention Month.
Such innocence and warmth in those eyes of his.
We wanted so much to be loved.
So many adoptive parents...waiting for a boy just like this.
A waste...a huge waste
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:38 pm

We are now hearing from the biological mother of 11-year-old Johnathan Ramsey, who police say was starved to death in Dallas.

Johnathan's heartbreaking story emerged last week. Police say his
father and step-mother locked him in his room and fed him almost
nothing.

The child's mother, Judy Williams lives in New Mexico. She last
talked to her son on the phone more than a year ago, but said her
ex-husband and his wife cut off her contact.

"I just couldn't talk to him, couldn't see him, couldn't even send
him anything," Williams said. "I had no phone numbers, no address —
nothing."

Police still have not found Jonathan Ramsey's body.
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Mother-of-missing-11-year-old-speaks-out-146215515.html
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:13 pm

Biomom needed bother with the excuses. She was obviously emotionally disconnected from her son and didn't care enough about him to do anything. She could have found out the address easily as she was in contact by email so had the IP addy. One call to the police to ask for a welfare check would have saved this poor child. I can't even imagine the suffering he went through. His father and stepmother are the main perps but this could not have happened if other family members and the community cared about children. So many people let this child down. When are people going to change their attitudes and look out for our children?
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:20 pm

i agree. u hear all kinds of concern AFTER the tragedy. where were they when the child needed them. i would bring charges against ALL of them.

flash0115

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:20 am

Kiwi, that's exactly what I thought. Now she wants to play the grieving mother.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:22 am

Now the POS sperm donor will never have to worry about child support, which is probably the only thing he and his hag were ever concerned with.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:13 am

Police in Dallas said Saturday they may
have recovered the body of an 11-year-old boy who allegedly was starved
to death in 2011 by his father and stepmother.
Police said last month Johnathan Ramsey was starved to death by Aaron
and Elizabeth Ramsey sometime between March and August 2011. The
parents were arrested and told police they starved Johnathan as
punishment, NBC-TV, Dallas, reported.

Aaron Ramsey told police he found the boy unconscious on the floor
and dumped the body in Ennis County. Police discovered a body Saturday
after a three-week search, the TV station said.

Johnathan's grandmother, Julie Ramsey, told NBC: "I can't imagine
Aaron letting that happen. He was his pride and joy. He wanted to be a
father."

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/04/21/Dallas-police-find-body-of-starved-boy-11/UPI-73171335066060/#ixzz1slbGufp8
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:17 am

JOHNATHAN RAMSEY - 11 yo (4/2012)/ Convicted: Father and Stepmother; Aaron and Elizabeth Ramsey - Dallas TX JohnathanRamsey-thumb-200x306-140637
Dallas police officers believe they have found the remains of a 10-year-old boy
who starved to death. Officers searching in rural Ellis County near Ennis
found the remains Saturday, authorities said.

Police found the remains in the same area where authorities say
the child's father, Aaron Ramsey, told police he put the body.
Ramsey and the boy's step-mother, Elizabeth Ramsey, face charges of
injury to a child. Both are being held at the Dallas County Jail. Bail
is set at $500,000 each.

The remains cannot be identified as Johnathan's until an autopsy is
completed. Officers found the remains around 2 p.m. after they used
pumps to drain part of a creek.

Officers have been searching for Johnathan's remains for a couple weeks
after the boy's father and step-mother apparently confessed
to locking him in a bedroom last year for months. He survived on mostly bread and
water, and he became so frail and hungry that he ate his own feces,
court documents show.

From March to August last year, Johnathan's weight dropped to 60
pounds from 90. Police believe the boy died sometime around August.
After the boy died, Aaron Ramsey and Elizabeth Ramsey bathed Johnathan,
placed him in his favorite t-shirt and slid him into a sleeping bag with
a dryer sheet to curb the smell, they told police.

The boy's body was placed in a wooded rural part of Ellis County.
Police have been using cadaver dogs to search for his remains.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2012/04/dallas-police-believe-theyve-f.html
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:33 am

I cannot comprehend how a parent can be so cruel to his own flesh and blood.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:34 pm

Read If You Have The Stomach For It: Johnathan Ramsey’s Hell On Earth And Why The Ramseys Better Be Charged With Murder

Posted by Blink | Tuesday 24 April 2012 1:23 am

Excerpt:

Dallas, Tx- Home of The Cowboys! Death knell of 11 year old Johnathan Ramsey.

Johnathan Ramsey was the apple of nobody’s eye. In fact, he likely would have killed to have an actual apple.

His Father Aaron and stepmother Elizabeth starved the young boy by feeding him military rations until he was so gaunt he could not even eat that. He began eating his own feces.

According to police records, Aaron Ramsey confessed to limiting the boy’s meals to bread, water and sometimes milk, and confining him to his bedroom in the family’s Dallas home, the Dallas Morning News reported. The boy eventually stopped being able to walk and began to eat his own feces, police said.

It was not until his paternal grandfather, Edward Ramsey, who regularly called to speak to Johnathan and request to see him, began calling police out of concern that ANYONE bothered to look into this child’s whereabouts.

More: http://blinkoncrime.com/2012/04/24/read-if-you-have-the-stomach-for-it-johnathan-ramseys-hell-on-earth-and-why-the-ramseys-better-be-charged-with-murder/

mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Official: Remains found near Dallas believed to be those of starved, missing 10-year-old boy
Official: Remains believed to be starved boy's

Associated Press | 1 hour, 43 minutes ago

A medical examiner believes skeletal remains found in a rural creek south of Dallas are those of a 10-year-old boy who was allegedly starved to death by his parents, a law enforcement official said Wednesday.

Ellis County Justice of the Peace Bill Woody said DNA tests are pending to confirm the remains found Saturday are Johnathan Ramsey's. He said the analysis by the Dallas County medical examiner's office is based on circumstances of the case as described by investigators.

The medical examiner's office declined to comment because the case involves remains found in another county.

Johnathan's father, Aaron Ramsey, and stepmother, Elizabeth Ramsey, are jailed on charges of felony injury to a child. Aaron Ramsey allegedly told police he left his son's body in rural Ellis County, south of Dallas.

A spokeswoman for the Dallas County District Attorney did not immediately comment on whether the charges would now be upgraded.

According to police records, Aaron Ramsey confessed to limiting the boy's meals to bread, water and sometimes milk, and confining him to his bedroom in the family's Dallas home, the Dallas Morning News reported. The boy eventually stopped being able to walk and began to eat his own feces, police said.

Johnathan was found lying on the bedroom floor in August, according to the records. Aaron Ramsey told detectives he changed his son into his favorite T-shirt, placed him into a sleeping bag and inserted a dryer sheet to mask the smell of his body, the records said.

An extensive manhunt to find Johnathan's body was briefly suspended due to poor weather, but eventually led to the discovery of human remains in the creek, police said.

http://www.newser.com/article/d9uc3o8g0/official-remains-found-near-dallas-believed-to-be-those-of-starved-missing-10-year-old-boy.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:18 pm

DALLAS, April 25 (UPI) -- Bones found
inside a sleeping bag in a creek are those of a missing 10-year-old
Dallas boy and his death was a homicide, a medical examiner has decided.

The Dallas County Medical Examiner's Office concluded the remains
found Saturday in Ellis County are those of Johnathan Ramsey, who police
allege was starved to death by his parents, The Dallas Morning News
reported.

Ellis County Justice of the Peace Bill Woody told the newspaper the
medical examiner sent him a report Tuesday that concluded the boy's
death was a homicide.

Authorities were directed to the creek by the boy's father, Aaron
Ramsey, who told Dallas police he put the body there last year. The
remains were discovered "in 3-foot water under a log," Woody said.

He said the medical examiner's office plans to run DNA tests on the
bones and do other forensic testing in an attempt to determine how the
boy died.

The father and the boy's stepmother, Elizabeth Ramsey, are in jail on charges of injury to a child.

The search for Johnathan began late last month after Aaron Ramsey's
father told police he had not heard from his grandson since January

The newspaper said the couple allegedly confessed to locking the boy
in a bedroom for months last year, limiting his nourishment primarily to
bread and water. Court documents indicate he became so frail and hungry
he ate his own feces.

Aaron Ramsey told investigators he locked the boy in a room after he
began behaving violently. He alleged Johnathan punched his stepmother,
who was pregnant with triplets, in the stomach, causing her to miscarry.

Authorities suspect the boy died around August.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/04/25/Missing-Dallas-boys-remains-confirmed/UPI-81021335379553/#ixzz1t5bMXXbn
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Mon May 14, 2012 11:00 pm

DALLAS (AP) — Police say skeletal remains found in a rural creek near
Dallas are those of a 10-year-old boy allegedly starved to death by his
father and stepmother.
Dallas police say they confirmed with the
Dallas County Medical Examiner that DNA tests have linked the remains to
Johnathan Ramsey. The boy's remains were found April 21 in rural Ellis
County south of Dallas.
The medical examiner declined to comment on the case.
Police
have jailed the boy's father and stepmother, Aaron and Elizabeth
Ramsey, on charges of felony injury to a child. It was not immediately
clear Monday afternoon if those charges would now be upgraded.
According
to police records, Aaron Ramsey allegedly told investigators he starved
the boy and confined him to the bedroom of his Dallas home as
punishment.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gIzwDx2kUXMUmQ8ijC8Pd5USFEQw?docId=17f7a8b82859494096e5aa53d222c268
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue May 15, 2012 12:32 am

This tortured boy would not have have the strength to punch his step monster.

May they both rot in hell.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next