Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zenaida Gonzales appears on Dr. Phil show - Fox 35

Go down

Zenaida Gonzales appears on Dr. Phil show - Fox 35 Empty Zenaida Gonzales appears on Dr. Phil show - Fox 35

Post by mom_in_il Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Zenaida Gonzales appears on Dr. Phil show

Updated: Thursday, 05 Apr 2012, 4:50 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 05 Apr 2012, 4:50 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - A woman who is suing Casey Anthony for defamation appeared on the Dr. Phil Show Thursday. Zenaida Gonzalez claims that Casey Anthony ruined her reputation when Anthony said a woman with the same name as Gonzalez kidnapped her daughter Caylee Marie Anthony. Gonzalez is suing Anthony, claiming she has experienced pain and suffering since she was first thrust into the spotlight back in 2008.

Gonzalez told Dr. Phil she wants an apology for her and her daughters. “I want her to apologize to my daughters, not even to me, but to my daughters. She's hurt them so much. I don't even think she's knows how much she's hurt them."

The trial was scheduled to begin this month but last month a judge postponed the trial until Jan. 2, 2013.

Caylee disappeared in June 2008 and her body was found in woods near the Anthony home six months later. Anthony's legal team maintainined she drowned in a swimming pool and then was buried by Anthony's father George Anthony -- a claim he denied.

In a case that grabbed headlines worldwide last July, Anthony was found not guilty of killing Caylee, but was convicted of lying to authorities.

She was sentenced to four years in prison, but with time already served in jail, was released days after her conviction.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/040512-zenaida-gonzales-appears-on-dr-phil-show#ixzz1rGktVl2r
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down