Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘Dr. Phil’: We did not give Zenaida Gonzalez a makeover - Hal

Go down

‘Dr. Phil’: We did not give Zenaida Gonzalez a makeover - Hal Empty ‘Dr. Phil’: We did not give Zenaida Gonzalez a makeover - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Wed May 16, 2012 11:28 pm

‘Dr. Phil’: We did not give Zenaida Gonzalez a makeover
posted by halboedeker on May, 16 2012 6:16 PM

Casey Anthony’s defense team wants to know who paid for Zenaida Gonzalez’s makeover.

Gonzalez’s new look coincided with an appearance she made on “Dr. Phil.” When that show taped in March, a “Dr. Phil” spokeswoman told me the show didn’t give her a makeover.

On Wednesday, the spokeswoman reiterated that point.

Gonzalez’s appearance on “Dr. Phil” aired nationally in April. She is suing Anthony for defamation, claiming her life was ruined when she was linked to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony.

What did Gonzalez want from Anthony? “I want her to apologize to my daughters, not even to me, to my daughters,” Gonzalez told Dr. Phil McGraw. ”She’s hurt them so much. I don’t think she even knows how much she has hurt them.”

But Gonzalez added, “I know I will never get an apology, that will never come.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/05/dr-phil-we-did-not-give-zenaida-gonzalez-a-makeover.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down