Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Newborn John" WHITLOW - 2 Months/ Accused: Father-Charles Whitlow - OK City OK

2 posters

Go down

"Newborn John" WHITLOW - 2 Months/ Accused: Father-Charles Whitlow - OK City OK Empty "Newborn John" WHITLOW - 2 Months/ Accused: Father-Charles Whitlow - OK City OK

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:26 am

An Oklahoma City father is facing a murder complaint in the death of his 2-month-old son, police said Thursday.

Charles Whitlow, 20, was arrested Monday on an injured child complaint after taking the baby to a hospital.

Police said the baby died Wednesday, so the complaint will be amended to murder.

According to a probable cause affidavit filed Tuesday in Oklahoma
County District Court, Whitlow admitted to shaking his son, Corbin, and
“forcefully slamming him into his baby bed.”

The incident happened Monday in the 6900 block of Lyrewood Lane while the baby’s mother was in the shower.

The parents took the baby to the hospital about 7 p.m. Monday.

Police said there was bruising on his head and what appeared to be a bite mark on his arm.

Corbin had a brain hemorrhage, the affidavit states. He was
unresponsive and not breathing, so medical personnel placed a breathing
tube in him, according to the affidavit.

Whitlow remained in the Oklahoma County jail Thursday.

Bail was denied.

Read more: http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-baby-dies-in-suspected-abuse-case/article/3684547#ixzz1xrOqEG1v
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

"Newborn John" WHITLOW - 2 Months/ Accused: Father-Charles Whitlow - OK City OK Empty Re: "Newborn John" WHITLOW - 2 Months/ Accused: Father-Charles Whitlow - OK City OK

Post by Gingernlw Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:09 pm

This makes me so angry. You know, I've gotten in the habit of telling my pregnant friends, "there may come a time where you will understand what someone must have been feeling when they shook their baby... the difference between you and them (a good parent and a bad one) is you will put your baby down in his crib, walk outside, take a few deep breaths, feel guilty for thinking anything so horrible in regards to your beautiful baby and walk back and in and continue comforting your baby." They usually look at me oddly, but then they come to me a few months later and say "thanks" for that. The biggest thing is no one wants to admit that their beautiful, wonderful blessing is a handful at times and that they get frustrated. Getting frustrated doesn't make you a bad parent, but how you respond to that frustration sure as hell can.

Gingernlw
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

"Newborn John" WHITLOW - 2 Months/ Accused: Father-Charles Whitlow - OK City OK Empty Re: "Newborn John" WHITLOW - 2 Months/ Accused: Father-Charles Whitlow - OK City OK

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:53 am

Getting frustrated doesn't make you a bad parent, but how you respond to that frustration sure as hell can.
---Bravo Ging! Bravo!
That should be stenciled on every crib made in America!
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down