Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: Who is she this time? - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: Who is she this time? - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: Who is she this time? - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Casey Anthony: Who is she this time?
posted by halboedeker on June, 27 2012 5:13 PM

Jose Baez’s view of former client Casey Anthony keeps changing.

In his new book, he calls her unstable and says detectives “should have stopped and realized, ‘Wait a minute, we’re not dealing with someone who is playing with a full deck.’ ”

But weren’t those detectives busy trying to find Caylee?

In October, Baez compared Anthony to Amanda Knox and called them “all-American girls.”

Then, Baez expanded on the comment in talking to WESH-Channel 2’s Amanda Ober. “I don’t know what an all-American girl is, but by appearances, they’re the girl next door,” Baez told the NBC affiliate. “I think it’s contributed to the media fascination.”

In a July interview with Fox News Channel’s Geraldo Rivera, Baez sidestepped questions about Anthony’s mental state. “I’m not a therapist. I’m a lawyer,” Baez said. Baez said the defense team was exploring “all possibilities” about getting Anthony help.

On July 5, 2011, the day that Anthony was acquitted of murder in Caylee’s death, Baez also talked to Rivera. What of Anthony’s future?

“Well she’s an adult,” Baez told Rivera then. “We will discuss that with her. This time united and this team is a close-knit group and we’re all going to get together and help her take the next step for the rest of her life.”

She remains on probation for check fraud somewhere in Florida. Wherever she is, her persona just keeps changing. But that hasn’t stopped Baez, who isn’t a therapist, from weighing in on her mental health. How do you like that?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/06/casey-anthony-who-is-she-this-time.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down