Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Infant Girl" KLINE - 2 yo/ Accused: Mother-Tameria Kline and Girlfriend-Dominique Irby - Bloomington IN

3 posters

Go down

"Infant Girl" KLINE - 2 yo/ Accused: Mother-Tameria Kline and Girlfriend-Dominique Irby - Bloomington IN Empty "Infant Girl" KLINE - 2 yo/ Accused: Mother-Tameria Kline and Girlfriend-Dominique Irby - Bloomington IN

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:40 pm

A Bloomington mother and her girlfriend were arrested Tuesday in
connection with the abuse of a toddler, who later died early Thursday morning.

On the evening of July 17, officers with the
Bloomington Police Department responded to a home in the 2300 block of
S. Henderson Street, on a report of a 2-year-old child having difficulty
breathing. The young girl was transported to IU Bloomington Hospital,
where medical personnel found indications of possible child abuse.
The child’s mother, 23-year-old Tameria Kline, was
preliminarily charged with neglect of a dependent, a Class D felony.
Kline’s girlfriend, 20-year-old Dominique Irby, was preliminarily
charged with battery of a minor, a Class D felony.

Medical staff told police the girl sustained severe head injury,
as well as bruising from what appeared to be older injuries. She was
transported to Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health in Indianapolis
for further treatment.

When Kline and Irby were brought in for questioning, police said
Irby admitted to abusing the 2-year-old girl in the past while the
mother allegedly watched. However, police said they both denied abusing
the child, causing brain injury.

According to Bloomington’s
Herald Times, Irby told police said she used a belt to spank the girl,
leaving welts on her buttocks. Additionally, Irby reportedly said she
tied the toddler’s arms to her legs using a t-shirt, because the girl
pulled her own hair out.

At 2:30 a.m. Thursday, police said the
young girl was pronounced dead and an autopsy was performed. Once the
findings of the autopsy are revealed, police said they will consult with
the prosecutor’s office to determine additional charges.

Police continue to investigate the incident.

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-bloomington-mother-girlfriend-arrested-on-child-abuse-charges-20120719,0,1156023.column
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

"Infant Girl" KLINE - 2 yo/ Accused: Mother-Tameria Kline and Girlfriend-Dominique Irby - Bloomington IN Empty Re: "Infant Girl" KLINE - 2 yo/ Accused: Mother-Tameria Kline and Girlfriend-Dominique Irby - Bloomington IN

Post by Gingernlw Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:34 pm

It's not uncommon for a young child to pull their own hair out during high stress/traumatic situations. How sad! I mean, damn, if you wanted her to stop pulling her hair out, just stop beating her!

Gingernlw
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

"Infant Girl" KLINE - 2 yo/ Accused: Mother-Tameria Kline and Girlfriend-Dominique Irby - Bloomington IN Empty Re: "Infant Girl" KLINE - 2 yo/ Accused: Mother-Tameria Kline and Girlfriend-Dominique Irby - Bloomington IN

Post by willcarney Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:19 pm

I shed a tear and my heart cries. Not married or with children I would have loved to give this little angel my love. I hope she's happy in heaven, amen. I also hope she's gets the justice we all scream for.

William
willcarney
willcarney

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

"Infant Girl" KLINE - 2 yo/ Accused: Mother-Tameria Kline and Girlfriend-Dominique Irby - Bloomington IN Empty Vigil held for I'Nere Wallace

Post by willcarney Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Vigil held for 2-year-old girl reportedly killed by her mother
Indianapolis

More than 50 people attended a candlelight vigil Tuesday to remember a Bloomington toddler who police said died at the hands of her mother.

Doctors said 2-year-old I'Nere Wallace suffered a severe head injury. Bloomington Police found her at a home in the 2300 block of South Henderson Street on July 17, following a report of a child having difficulty breathing. The girl was transported to IU Bloomington Hospital where medical personnel found indications of possible child abuse.

The child’s mother, 23-year-old Tameria Kline, was preliminarily charged with neglect of a dependent, a Class D felony. Kline’s girlfriend, 20-year-old Dominique Irby, was preliminarily charged with battery of a minor, a Class D felony.

When Kline and Irby were brought in for questioning, police said Irby admitted to abusing the toddler in the past while the mother allegedly watched. Police said they both denied abusing the child to the point that it caused brain injury, though.

According to Bloomington’s Herald Times, Irby told police said she used a belt to spank the girl, leaving welts on her buttocks. Additionally, Irby reportedly said she tied the toddler’s arms to her legs using a t-shirt, because the girl pulled her own hair out.

At the vigil, her father held onto her pacifier as loved ones prayed.

Wallace's uncle old Fox59, the family doesn't know what happened, but that he had a message for Kline.

"We don't hate you. We know you. There had to be a reason for this and we got it for you," said Fred Young. "So just do what you can and just know we are here and that's all we can do. We can't see you, we can't visit you, but we'll try. So if you see this, know that we love you. We are doing this for you and her."

An autopsy was performed on Wallace. Once the findings are revealed, police said they will consult with the prosecutor’s office to determine additional charges.

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-vigil-held-for-2yearold-girl-reportedly-killed-by-her-mother-20120724,0,3479724.column

willcarney
willcarney

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down