Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASA KNOWLES - 7 weeks - / Accused: father Zachary Knowles - Peoria Hts. IL

2 posters

Go down

ASA KNOWLES - 7 weeks - / Accused: father Zachary Knowles - Peoria Hts. IL Empty ASA KNOWLES - 7 weeks - / Accused: father Zachary Knowles - Peoria Hts. IL

Post by willcarney Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Peoria Heights baby dies after life endangered

By WEEK Producer November 2, 2012Updated Nov 4, 2012 at 10:17 PM CST
PEORIA HEIGHTS, Ill. -- A 30-year-old man has been arrested after endangering his nearly 7-week-old child.

Authorities say on October 30, police were called to a residence in the 300 block of E. Frances Avenue in Peoria Heights on reports that a child was not breathing and unresponsive.

The child, Asa Knowles, was transported and treated at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center.

After investigation into the matter, the baby's father, Zachary R. Knowles, was arrested on the charges of Aggravated Battery to a Child, Reckless Conduct, and Endangering the Life and Health of a Child.

The baby was pronounced dead on Saturday, November 3, around 11:00 p.m. at OSF, according to the Peoria County Coroner.

Zachary Knowles is currently being held at the Peoria County Jail.

http://www.cinewsnow.com/news/local/Peoria-Heights-man-arrested-after-endangering-life-of-baby-177035581.html

Another baby dead here in my area. How a father could kill his baby I just don't understand. I would love her with all my heart and soul even if she was not my own. Unfortunately we don't have the death penality here anymore but that's what he deserves. Kill a child forfit your life, should be a national law.
William
willcarney
willcarney
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

ASA KNOWLES - 7 weeks - / Accused: father Zachary Knowles - Peoria Hts. IL Empty Peoria Heights boy died of blunt-force trauma

Post by willcarney Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:24 pm

PEORIA — Peoria Heights boy died of blunt-force trauma

ASA KNOWLES - 7 weeks - / Accused: father Zachary Knowles - Peoria Hts. IL G12c0000000000000002a2e6aeab521fbefa49d69a93cf6a7e3a0c3c18c
Zachary Knowles

By ANDY KRAVETZ of the Journal Star Posted Nov 05, 2012 @ 09:14 PM

A 6-week-old Peoria Heights boy died as a result of injuries caused by blunt force trauma to the head, according to preliminary autopsy results released Monday by the Peoria County Coroner’s office.

Asa Knowles died Saturday night after becoming unresponsive Tuesday while in the care of his father, Zachary Knowles, 30, 308 E. Frances Ave., Peoria Heights, who faces a single charge of aggravated battery to a child in connection with the boy’s injuries.

Knowles appeared in Peoria County Circuit Court on Monday for a bond review hearing. He asked Judge David Brown for a bail bondsman, which aren’t used in Illinois, to help him post the $500,000 bond set over the weekend. Knowles appeared shaken at the hearing and made the sign of the cross as he stepped up to the lectern to address Brown over the video-conferencing monitor.

His public defender told Knowles, who was at the Peoria County Jail, that members of his family were in the third-floor courtroom Downtown. Knowles told his family he loved them and they started crying.

Knowles faces up to 30 years in prison for allegedly shaking his son, causing great bodily harm.

Police reports indicate Knowles said he was bouncing the boy Tuesday in an effort to calm him down when the child stopped breathing. He had no pulse when rescue workers arrived but was revived at the hospital. He succumbed to his injuries just before 11 p.m. Saturday.

Coroner Johnna Ingersoll said the autopsy indicated the injuries were not accidental. The infant had some retinal hemorrhaging and other signs indicative of shaken-impact, where the brain is injured when the skull strikes another object.

No other charges had been filed against Knowles as of Monday, but State’s Attorney Jerry Brady said on Sunday that the investigation continues and more charges were possible.

Andy Kravetz can be reached at 686-3283 or akravetz@pjstar.com. Follow him on Twitter @andykravetz.

http://www.pjstar.com/news/x1440174612/Prelim-autopsy-results-Peoria-Heights-boy-died-of-blunt-force-trauma-injuries

My mistake, it was a little boy not a girl. Still I would love to have a little angel no matter what. Up to 30 years is a joke. He should pay with his life.
William
willcarney
willcarney

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

ASA KNOWLES - 7 weeks - / Accused: father Zachary Knowles - Peoria Hts. IL Empty Re: ASA KNOWLES - 7 weeks - / Accused: father Zachary Knowles - Peoria Hts. IL

Post by babyjustice Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:12 pm

So very sad that this sweet baby was murdered. I hope justice is served.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

ASA KNOWLES - 7 weeks - / Accused: father Zachary Knowles - Peoria Hts. IL Empty Re: ASA KNOWLES - 7 weeks - / Accused: father Zachary Knowles - Peoria Hts. IL

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down