Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unnamed baby - 19 months - (Nov 2012) / Arrested: Boyfriend Kevin A Green Jr - Columbus, OH

2 posters

Go down

Unnamed baby - 19 months - (Nov 2012) / Arrested:  Boyfriend Kevin A Green Jr - Columbus, OH Empty Unnamed baby - 19 months - (Nov 2012) / Arrested: Boyfriend Kevin A Green Jr - Columbus, OH

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:33 am

Mother's Boyfriend Accused Of Fracturing Baby's Skull, Ohio

COLUMBUS, Ohio - Columbus Police arrested and charged a man for allegedly causing severe injuries to a 19-month-old baby.

Police said Kevin A. Greene Jr., 21, turned himself in to police Wednesday on outstanding warrants.

Police said Greene gave detectives information that implemented him in the child abuse case. Greene is the boyfriend of the child's mother.

The baby was discovered at a residence in the 1600 block of North High Street on November 10 after someone placed a 911 call.

Court documents indicated that Greene allegedly struck the baby's head with his hand, fracturing the 19-month-old's skull.

The force of the strike affected the baby's vision and caused the baby to have seizures.

Detectives said that they believed the baby would suffer from a "long term disability."

Police said the child was treated at Nationwide Children's Hospital for bleeding on his brain, an acute skull fracture and bruising on his face.

The baby's current condition was not released. Green faces felonious assault and child endangering charges.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...bys-sk...
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Unnamed baby - 19 months - (Nov 2012) / Arrested:  Boyfriend Kevin A Green Jr - Columbus, OH Empty Re: Unnamed baby - 19 months - (Nov 2012) / Arrested: Boyfriend Kevin A Green Jr - Columbus, OH

Post by flash0115 Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:41 am

Dont forget mama! She brought this idiot into the home.

flash0115
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Unnamed baby - 19 months - (Nov 2012) / Arrested:  Boyfriend Kevin A Green Jr - Columbus, OH Empty Re: Unnamed baby - 19 months - (Nov 2012) / Arrested: Boyfriend Kevin A Green Jr - Columbus, OH

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:35 am

The usually give the POS mother a pass. I've never understood why.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down