Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Unnamed Sisters - 4 and 7 yo - / Arrested: Mother and boyfriend - Fruitland Park/ NW of Orlando FL

3 posters

Go down

2 Unnamed Sisters - 4 and 7 yo - / Arrested: Mother and boyfriend - Fruitland Park/ NW of Orlando FL Empty 2 Unnamed Sisters - 4 and 7 yo - / Arrested: Mother and boyfriend - Fruitland Park/ NW of Orlando FL

Post by twinkletoes Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:55 am

Lake couple arrested for neglecting disabled child, sister

6:15 p.m. EST, April 10, 2012|By Erica Rodriguez, Orlando Sentinel

FRUITLAND PARK — Police arrested a mother and her boyfriend on child-neglect charges after finding two sisters living with them in filth, and the boyfriend also was accused of molesting one of the youngsters.

The 4- and 7-year-old girls were found in a tiny home swarming with flies,filled with rotting food and trash about 8 p.m. Monday. Police said the4-year-old, who appeared to have a learning disability, was filthy andtold police her mother's 29-year-old live-in boyfriend molested her in the bathroom, according to the arrest affidavit.

2 Unnamed Sisters - 4 and 7 yo - / Arrested: Mother and boyfriend - Fruitland Park/ NW of Orlando FL PixelThe 7-year-old was also found with a swollen, fractured ankle hobbling around using a pool stick as a cane. The girl's 31-year-old mother and the boyfriend knew the girl was injured but refused to take her to the hospital for nearly two days, police Chief Terry Isaacs said.

"They offered no medical attention to the child," he said. "That in itself was very disturbing."

Because the Sentinel doesn't generally identify victims of sex crimes, the mother and boyfriend are not being identified. The  boyfriend was also charged with lewd and lascivious molestation, with bail set at $50,000 because of the 4-year-old's age and mental condition.

The children were taken into the custody of the state Department of Children and Families.

ericarodriguez@tribune.com

Last edited by twinkletoes on Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

2 Unnamed Sisters - 4 and 7 yo - / Arrested: Mother and boyfriend - Fruitland Park/ NW of Orlando FL Empty Re: 2 Unnamed Sisters - 4 and 7 yo - / Arrested: Mother and boyfriend - Fruitland Park/ NW of Orlando FL

Post by twinkletoes Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:58 am

That poor little girl had to be in unbearable pain.

Another POS mother. Another POS boyfriend.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

2 Unnamed Sisters - 4 and 7 yo - / Arrested: Mother and boyfriend - Fruitland Park/ NW of Orlando FL Empty Re: 2 Unnamed Sisters - 4 and 7 yo - / Arrested: Mother and boyfriend - Fruitland Park/ NW of Orlando FL

Post by Vintage Eyes Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:22 pm

twinkletoes wrote:That poor little girl had to be in unbearable pain.

Story seems all too familiar. As common as this is I marvel at how many people like this I must be surrounded by at any given time. This thought keeps me up at night.

Vintage Eyes
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Customer Services

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Vintage Eyes wrote:

Story seems all too familiar. As common as this is I marvel at how many people like this I must be surrounded by at any given time. This thought keeps me up at night.

It is frightening. I find myself checking out people with kids when out and about. So many of them think force and brutality is the way to treat a child.

We need parenting classes much more than we need birth control classes. That would only help the truly ignorant. It would do nothing for these women who drag trash into their house to abuse their children.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:10 am

twinkletoes wrote:
Vintage Eyes wrote:

It is frightening. I find myself checking out people with kids when out and about. So many of them think force and brutality is the way to treat a child.

We need parenting classes much more than we need birth control classes. That would only help the truly ignorant. It would do nothing for these women who drag trash into their house to abuse their children.
---Hi Vintage and Twinkle!
Yes, it is a different world we live in today. Children didn't face the dangers years ago that they do now. I have theories about why this is so prevalent in society today. Theories that would bring a bushel load of nasty comments to me on this site. Suffice to say the world changed in the early 70's and the plight of our children has grown more dismal each year. I wish I had another answer but it's the only one I can come up with. Back in the 50's and 60's these things happened, but not to the extent and with the viciousness that they do today.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:22 am

I'd like to hear those theories.

I've wondered if it was just as prevalent then but more publicized now than in the old days when the internet wasn't around.

Also, people could murder their children and just move, no computers to keep track of where everyone is.

Whatever it is, it is deplorable and our society needs to begin addressing the problem with much greater efforts.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:24 am

Even a lot of judges don't seem to value the lives and health of children they way they do those of adults. Some of the sentences are appallingly light.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down