Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABIGAIL ANN LOPEZ - 13 weeks (1/13) - / Charged: Father, Andrew Luis Lopez - Covina, CA

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ABIGAIL ANN LOPEZ - 13 weeks (1/13) - / Charged: Father, Andrew Luis Lopez - Covina, CA - Page 2 Empty Re: ABIGAIL ANN LOPEZ - 13 weeks (1/13) - / Charged: Father, Andrew Luis Lopez - Covina, CA

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:45 pm

Oh, I see.  Yes, I deleted it minutes after posting it when  realized it was from 2013 and not 2014 and was old news.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

ABIGAIL ANN LOPEZ - 13 weeks (1/13) - / Charged: Father, Andrew Luis Lopez - Covina, CA - Page 2 Empty Re: ABIGAIL ANN LOPEZ - 13 weeks (1/13) - / Charged: Father, Andrew Luis Lopez - Covina, CA

Post by danbridge Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:42 am

IT MAKES NO SENSE HOW HE WAS CHARGED WITH ASSAULT LEADING TO BODILY INJURY YET NO ONE ELSE WAS THERE. HE HAD TO HAVE MURDERED HER. THAT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.
danbridge
danbridge
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : MOVIES, MUSIC

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:35 pm

NOT FORGETTING WHAT HAPPENED TO ABIGAIL.

IN HER HONOR
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:13 am

Can't the mother file wrongful death like OJ Simpson?
danbridge
danbridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2