Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KE'ANDRE COLEMAN - 4 yo - / Charged: Mother Mikkia Lewis and boyfriend Joe MCCaskell - South Daytona, FL

3 posters

Go down

KE'ANDRE COLEMAN - 4 yo - / Charged: Mother Mikkia Lewis and boyfriend Joe MCCaskell - South Daytona, FL Empty KE'ANDRE COLEMAN - 4 yo - / Charged: Mother Mikkia Lewis and boyfriend Joe MCCaskell - South Daytona, FL

Post by twinkletoes Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:16 pm

Couple accused in violent death of 4-year-old

4-year-old had been tortured, officials say

6:12 PM EDT Apr 26, 2013

According to the medical examiner and South Daytona Police, what happened in an apartment was literally torture to the 4-year-old, who died as a result on April 15.

"This 4-year-old child suffered tremendously, tremendously, makes me want to throw up," said South Daytona Police Chief Ron Wright.

Officials said the boy's mother, 22-year-old Mikkia Lewis, and her live-in boyfriend, 32-year-old Joe McCaskell, beat the child so badly that both of his shoulders were dislocated and his thighs were hemorrhaged.

Shoe prints, among other bruises, were found all over the boy's body, investigators said.

According to the police report, Lewis and McCaskell said they had to discipline the child and that he was out of control.
One nipple was mutilated, burned or cut, his buttocks were red, swollen and had open sores, the report said.

Authorities said at one point, Lewis said she didn't want the child anymore and asked them to take him away. She then said she went overboard and hit him too much, investigators said.

Police said instead, what Lewis did was take a child and torture him for three days.

Lewis and McCaskell are charged with aggravated child abuse and those charges could be upgraded as the medical examiner performs more tests.

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/volusia-county/couple-accused-in-violent-death-of-4yearold/-/12983450/19912824/-/item/1/-/15988r9/-/index.html

Last edited by twinkletoes on Tue May 14, 2013 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

KE'ANDRE COLEMAN - 4 yo - / Charged: Mother Mikkia Lewis and boyfriend Joe MCCaskell - South Daytona, FL Empty Re: KE'ANDRE COLEMAN - 4 yo - / Charged: Mother Mikkia Lewis and boyfriend Joe MCCaskell - South Daytona, FL

Post by ladibug Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:47 am

"Discipline" the mother and boyfriend like this dear child was "disciplined".
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

KE'ANDRE COLEMAN - 4 yo - / Charged: Mother Mikkia Lewis and boyfriend Joe MCCaskell - South Daytona, FL Empty Re: KE'ANDRE COLEMAN - 4 yo - / Charged: Mother Mikkia Lewis and boyfriend Joe MCCaskell - South Daytona, FL

Post by twinkletoes Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Ladybug, how I wish these and all the other monsters had to go through what they put these poor innocent children through.

I'm sure death is a release for many of these tortured children. Makes my blood boil.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:11 pm

Another POS mother. Another POS boyfriend. Another precious baby, dead.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:19 pm

KE'ANDRE COLEMAN - 4 yo - / Charged: Mother Mikkia Lewis and boyfriend Joe MCCaskell - South Daytona, FL Logo

KE'ANDRE COLEMAN - 4 yo - / Charged: Mother Mikkia Lewis and boyfriend Joe MCCaskell - South Daytona, FL 854048

Mikkia Lewis
Listing 284135
DOB: Dec 11, 1990
Race: B
Date: 8/1/11

KE'ANDRE COLEMAN - 4 yo - / Charged: Mother Mikkia Lewis and boyfriend Joe MCCaskell - South Daytona, FL 8987872

Charge Description

PF COCAINE

POSSESSION OF SCHEDULE IV SUBSTANCE
KE'ANDRE COLEMAN - 4 yo - / Charged: Mother Mikkia Lewis and boyfriend Joe MCCaskell - South Daytona, FL Court_records

VOLUSIA County FL court records found matching the name Mikkia Lewis.

Charge Description

POSSESSION OF COCAINE

POSSESSION OF SCHEDULE IV SUBSTANCE

AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE

http://www.volusiafloridamugshots.com/arrest_card_inquiry.php?n=284135_Mikkia-Lewis_Volusia_Mugshot_235a2670b9f02cab1f32b61927a92443
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

KE'ANDRE COLEMAN - 4 yo - / Charged: Mother Mikkia Lewis and boyfriend Joe MCCaskell - South Daytona, FL Empty Ke'Andre Coleman

Post by STEAM4Kids Sun May 12, 2013 1:55 am

His name is Ke'Andre Coleman.

STEAM4Kids
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue May 14, 2013 3:02 am

Thanks Steam. If you have additional info pleases let us know.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down