Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZINO BELL - 3 months - / Charged: Father, Michael Bell Jr - Plainfield, NJ

2 posters

Go down

ZINO BELL - 3 months - / Charged: Father, Michael Bell Jr - Plainfield, NJ Empty ZINO BELL - 3 months - / Charged: Father, Michael Bell Jr - Plainfield, NJ

Post by twinkletoes Fri May 17, 2013 2:51 am

New Jersey father captured on bus after nearly beating his 3-month-old son to death: cops

Michael Bell Jr. was arrested shortly after the Iowa-bound bus left Newark’s Penn Station.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Sunday, May 12, 2013, 8:40 PM

ZINO BELL - 3 months - / Charged: Father, Michael Bell Jr - Plainfield, NJ Plainfield13n-1-web
Union County Prosecutor's Office

Michael Bell faces a second-degree charge of aggravated assault in the attack
that left his son, Zion, with fractures and internal bleeding. The child
is in grave condition.

Police say a 34-year-old New Jersey man tried to flee the state Saturday after he nearly beat his 3-month-old baby to death on Friday night.

Officers stopped the Iowa-bound bus shortly after it left Newark’s Penn Station and arrested Michael Bell Jr. of Plainfield. He faces a second-degree aggravated assault charge in the attack that left the infant in grave condition, the Union County Prosecutor’s Office said in a news release.

The baby suffered from fractures and internal bleeding and is clinging to life after the 10:35 p.m. Friday attack. Bell allegedly fled the home and tried to make his bus escape the next evening when officers tracked him down.

He is being held without bond, and further charges are expected, Union County Prosecutor Theodore Romankow told CBS New York.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/nj-father-arrested-beating-3-month-old-death-article-1.1342147#ixzz2TAPdnFYg

Last edited by twinkletoes on Sun May 19, 2013 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

ZINO BELL - 3 months - / Charged: Father, Michael Bell Jr - Plainfield, NJ Empty Re: ZINO BELL - 3 months - / Charged: Father, Michael Bell Jr - Plainfield, NJ

Post by ladibug Sat May 18, 2013 2:39 am

tears N.J. Father Facing Murder Charges After Badly Beaten 3-Month-Old Dies
Michael Bell, 34, Is Due In Court On Friday
May 14, 2013 5:11 PM

PLAINFIELD, N.J. (CBSNewYork/AP) — A northern New Jersey dad accused of severely beating his 3-month-old son last week will now face murder charges following the child’s death.

Union County Prosecutor Theodore Romankow said Zino Bell died on Monday afternoon, about three days after he was found injured at his family’s home in Plainfield and rushed to a hospital. Romankow said the child suffered fractures and internal bleeding.

Romankow said 34-year-old Michael Bell of Plainfield was arrested late Saturday night near Penn Station in Newark.

According to police, Bell was already aboard a bus to Iowa. Officers stopped the bus, boarded and arrested Bell. He was initially charged with aggravated assault.

Plainfield police responded to a Lee Place home around 10:35 p.m. Friday and found the infant. The child had been hospitalized in grave condition.

Bell fled the house after allegedly assaulting the child, police said.

Bell is being held without bail until he makes his initial court appearance, which is scheduled for Friday.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/05/14/nj-father-facing-murder-charges-after-badly-beaten-3-month-old-dies/

ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

ZINO BELL - 3 months - / Charged: Father, Michael Bell Jr - Plainfield, NJ Empty Re: ZINO BELL - 3 months - / Charged: Father, Michael Bell Jr - Plainfield, NJ

Post by twinkletoes Sat May 18, 2013 2:45 am

I knew I would have to move this.

I want to know about the mother.

Evil POS.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Sat May 18, 2013 2:50 am

3-month-old Plainfield boy found beaten dies from his injuries, father charged with murder
May 14, 2013 at 2:54 PM, updated May 14, 2013 at 10:48 PM

A 3-month-old Plainfield boy who was found severely beaten has died from his wounds and his father has been charged with the child's murder, Union County Prosecutor Theodore Romankow said today.

Zino Bell died Monday at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, where he was admitted Friday for treatment of fractures and internal bleeding, Romankow said.

Michael Bell, 34, was charged with murder, a first-degree crime, for killing his son, he said. He had previously been charged with second-degree aggravated assault.

Twink, here's yet another story where they can't even get the name correct for the poor baby. These reporters should go back to school. My 6th grade class would be a good start; we learned the important "5" WWWW & H!

This is so sad. How in the world can an adult man beat (or stab as in other story) a baby, a tiny, helpless infant? Real masculine, huh? How disgusting.
ladibug
ladibug

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Sat May 18, 2013 2:58 am

I'm not finding anything yet on the mother either; that's what I've been searching for now. Get more hits with "Zino" than with "Zion".

The babies being killed like this is so horrible. I feel bad pushing the cat off the table.... This guys hand would have been almost half the size of the infant - even the physics of it is insane.
ladibug
ladibug

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun May 19, 2013 12:11 am

Ladibug, how true, how true.

I will wait to change the name, just in case the first one is correct.

I agree with you about WWWW & H. I read the newspaper and find so many errors I feel like a school teacher (I'm not). Most of these stories come straight from newspapers. No wonder newspaper sales are down.

This is so sad. I pray the tiny little boy didn't suffer. I hope his father suffers.

I'm anxious to see if the mother is charged. I don't know enough about this one to judge, but in most of these baby murders the mother is just as guilty and frequently isn't charged. JMO folks.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun May 19, 2013 1:11 am

ladibug wrote:I'm not finding anything yet on the mother either; that's what I've been searching for now. Get more hits with "Zino" than with "Zion".

The babies being killed like this is so horrible. I feel bad pushing the cat off the table.... This guys hand would have been almost half the size of the infant - even the physics of it is insane.

Somehow I missed this post earlier. I'll change name. Poor baby.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down