Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNNAMED BOY - 4 yo - /Charged: Mother's boyfriend, Damon McGee - Gainesville, FL

Go down

UNNAMED BOY - 4 yo - /Charged: Mother's boyfriend, Damon McGee - Gainesville, FL Empty UNNAMED BOY - 4 yo - /Charged: Mother's boyfriend, Damon McGee - Gainesville, FL

Post by twinkletoes Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:25 am

Man in standoff now held for sexual battery of child

Published: Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 5:49 p.m.
Last Modified: Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 5:49 p.m.

A Gainesville man arrested on various charges after an hours-long standoff with police has now been charged with sexual battery of a child following an investigation by the Gainesville Police Department.
UNNAMED BOY - 4 yo - /Charged: Mother's boyfriend, Damon McGee - Gainesville, FL Bilde?Site=GS&Date=20130817&Category=ARTICLES&ArtNo=130819646&Ref=AR&MaxW=198&border=0
The sexual abuse charge against Damon McGee, 34, involves allegations he repeatedly sodomized the 4-year-old son of his girlfriend, according to an arrest report filed late Friday night.

McGee was already in jail on an aggravated child abuse charge that was filed shortly after his arrest.

McGee barricaded himself in a house in the 1300 block of Northwest Eighth Street for several hours Thursday evening before surrendering.

The incident started at about 4:40 p.m. Thursday when UF Health Shands Hospital called police to report suspicious injuries to the boy, who had been admitted for rectal bleeding and other injuries.

Police spoke with the child's mother a short time later and then went to the home. McGee was washing his car when police arrived about 5:45 p.m. He ran into the house and would not come out. No one else was in the house, and McGee was not threatening anyone.

McGee surrendered about 8:45 p.m., was taken to the station for questioning and charged with aggravated child abuse.

The child was interviewed Friday and said he was repeatedly sexually battered by McGee, sometimes involving the use of objects, when his mother left for work or to run errands, according to the arrest report. The report added that McGee has been babysitting the boy for several months.
The boy also alleged that McGee would slam him on the bed or the floor and choke him until he couldn't breathe.

“My dreams were for Damon to go to jail, that was my only dreams,” the report quotes the boy as saying.

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20130817/ARTICLES/130819646?tc=ar
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

UNNAMED BOY - 4 yo - /Charged: Mother's boyfriend, Damon McGee - Gainesville, FL Empty Re: UNNAMED BOY - 4 yo - /Charged: Mother's boyfriend, Damon McGee - Gainesville, FL

Post by twinkletoes Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:26 am

This mother had to know what was going on.  She needs to be in jail along with her p e n i s. 

This pisses me off beyond words. 
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down