Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNNAMED GIRL - 13 months - / Accused: Boyfriend, Darin Domebo - Anadarko, OK

Go down

UNNAMED GIRL - 13 months -  / Accused: Boyfriend, Darin Domebo - Anadarko, OK Empty UNNAMED GIRL - 13 months - / Accused: Boyfriend, Darin Domebo - Anadarko, OK

Post by willcarney Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Anadarko man accused of raping and abusing 13-month-old

ANADARKO, Okla. — An Anadarko infant was flown to a metro hospital, bleeding and injured, after allegedly being molested by an adult. Police say 21-year-old Darin Domebo walked right into the Anadarko Police Department and admitted to everything.

Domebo lived at the Town and Country Apartments in Anadarko with his girlfriend. That is where police believed he molested her 13-month-old baby.

According to court documents he told police that “while changing his girlfriend’s 13-month-old’s diaper, his finger slipped.”

Police said his story continued to change as he tried to explain the baby’s serious injuries to the diaper-area.

Investigators also say it appears he “repeatedly slammed the infant down on a table and threw objects at her resulting in traumatizing injuries all over her body,” all because he was “frustrated” with the child.

Neighbors say, the baby’s mother trusted Domebo and everyone who knew him is shocked to hear the news.

“Nobody even thought he would ever do anything like that. That’s why it is crazy,” says Domebo’s Uncle Silas Reeder. “Anybody that does that they aren’t in their right mind.”

Reeder says he is horrified and shocked by what police believe his nephew did.

“I’ve known him all my life. I’ve cut his hair, you know he’s my nephew,” says Reeder. “For him to do something like that just blows my mind.”

His uncle works in a local barber shop where he says the rumors have just been flying.

“We just talk about what we’ve heard and hope it’s not true. If it is true then he’s going to get what he deserves,” says Reeder. “It’s unfortunate for that baby. All I do is think about that baby and what she’s going through.”

Neighbors who have been in contact with that baby’s mother did say that they are confident she is going to be okay.

Darin Domebo is facing five years to life behind bars.

http://kfor.com/2013/08/30/anadarko-man-accused-of-raping-and-abusing-13-month-old/

Unfortunately we see more and more of this.  Instead of having married loving families woman get pregnant then get BAD boy friends.  At least the little one is alive.  William
willcarney
willcarney
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down