Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who bought the property???

2 posters

Go down

Who bought the property??? Empty Who bought the property???

Post by Teresa Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:39 am

I have the parcel ID # of the property but I can't find online yet where it has been transferred to anyone. I didn't know if any of the FL people might want to check it out at the Court house, as I am sure it will be done there right away and the updates online might take awhile...here is the number

13-23-30-1290-00-021

Legal Description

CHICKASAW OAKS PHASE 2 11/143 THAT PART OF TRACT B (CONSERVATION) LYING SELY OF SUBURBAN DR EXT

Teresa
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : All Post are my own opinion....

Back to top Go down

Who bought the property??? Empty property purchased

Post by The_Thinker Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:53 pm

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=54234635&blogId=483942997

BB-11

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Casey Anthony- who purchased the land?

Who purchased the land? The
land where Casey dumped her precious daughter dead body -----the land where
Caylee Marie Anthony remains were found:
William Rivera, NLHF, President
Peter Benevides, NLHF, Benefactor
Never loose hope foundation
These scums also have an
affiliation with KFN and convicted felon Dennis M., the 30k boat, they are
also funnelling the money to pay for all of Cindy's expenses---mortgage,
food, insurance, car payments, hair coloring, gas, everything including her
full time but boy Dominic
The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Job/hobbies : Dear Caylee**gone but not forgotten**

Back to top Go down

Who bought the property??? Empty Re: Who bought the property???

Post by Teresa Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:13 pm

Thanks Thinker, looks like we need to do some digging on this group and contact Kathi b and NG..

Teresa

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:14 pm

This was on WFTV on July 24, 2008

$225,000 Reward Offered For Information Leading To Caylee's Safe Return

Posted: 5:49 pm EDT July 24, 2008ORLANDO, Fla. -- There is a $225,000 reward for information that will help find Caylee Anthony, but where will all of that money come from?

There are a dozen billboards local businesses donated that feature messages to help find Caylee Anthony. The donated billboard and donations from an exotic car dealer of $200,000 for a reward leading to Caylee's safe return are the work of The Never Lose Hope Foundation. It registered as a corporation in Florida just a year ago.

The foundation uses a reverse 911-type technology to allow relatives of missing kids, like Caylee's grandfather, to send recorded messages to thousands of residents at once appealing for tips.

"I really wanted to help the family. And I thought maybe we can apply something we're already doing to this," explained William Rivera, President, Never Lose Hope Foundation.

Even though they also run Florida's Telemarketers' Assocation, they say they're not using their phone banks to raise charity donations at this point. The foundation's website says its IRS charitable status is still pending and its president admits he has not applied with the State Division of Consumer Services for a license to solicit funds from the public.

"Are you not walking a fine line legally calling yourself a charity, yet you really don't have the status yet?" WFTV reporter Robert Maxwell asked Rivera.

"We've secured a fiscal sponsorship through a charity group here in Orlando called CityLinks," he said.

They said they're not asking for money, but if someone does cut the group a check, CityLinks, which has its IRS charity status, will be able to process the donation.

After Eyewitness News started asking questions, the state is planning to send a letter Never Lose Hope Foundation asking what its plans are for public fundraising. Rivera hopes to have the foundation's IRS charity status confirmed within eight weeks.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16980411/detail.html

Teresa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down