Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNNAMED GIRL - 14 yo (5/14) - / Charged: Jarred Workman - Charlotte, NC

Go down

UNNAMED GIRL - 14 yo (5/14) - / Charged: Jarred Workman - Charlotte, NC Empty UNNAMED GIRL - 14 yo (5/14) - / Charged: Jarred Workman - Charlotte, NC

Post by twinkletoes Wed May 21, 2014 11:32 pm

North Carolina man sexually abuses 14-year-old girl while living in her closet: cops

Jarred Workman, 27, was charged with 11 counts of statutory rape and five counts of statutory sex offense, according to the Iredell County Sheriff’s Office. Workman apparently manipulated her using social media and they chatted online for a month.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014, 1:53 PM

A North Carolina man lived in a 14-year-old girl's closet for five days while repeatedly sexually abusing her, authorities said.
Jarred Workman, 27, was charged with 11 counts of statutory rape and five counts of statutory sex offense, according to the Iredell County Sheriff’s Office.

“During the day he was either in her closet or in her bedroom, and when she would come home from school or on the weekend or whatever, he would come out on evenings,” Detective Lt. Bill Hamby told NBC in Charlotte.
UNNAMED GIRL - 14 yo (5/14) - / Charged: Jarred Workman - Charlotte, NC Closet21n-3-web Iredell County sheriff's Office Jarred Workman was charged with 11 counts of statutory rape and five counts of statutory sex offense.
The girl's mother found Workman hiding in the closet on Friday, and he fled into the woods.

"I was sorta shocked more than anything," the mom told WSOC. "I asked him who he was and he said Jarred Workman and he was 19."

The suspect left his wallet and cellphone in the home, according to the station. He was later apprehended and appeared in court on Tuesday.
Workman manipulated the girl using social media and chatted with her for a month online before meeting her in person in the woods, she told cops. The girl then invited him into her house and he stayed in her closet for five days without her mother's knowledge, authorities said.
"I'm uncomfortable in my own home," her mom told WSOC. "I'm scared. I can't sleep at night."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/n-man-sexually-abuses-girl-living-closet-cops-article-1.1799303#ixzz32ObtKYej
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

UNNAMED GIRL - 14 yo (5/14) - / Charged: Jarred Workman - Charlotte, NC Empty Re: UNNAMED GIRL - 14 yo (5/14) - / Charged: Jarred Workman - Charlotte, NC

Post by twinkletoes Wed May 21, 2014 11:34 pm

He looks older than 27.  He's not good looking either.  Poor gullible girl.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down