Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNNAMED BABY BOY - 10 months (6/2014)/ Charged: Mother: Laura Ramirez and BF; Agustin Reyes - Mercedes TX

2 posters

Go down

UNNAMED BABY BOY - 10 months (6/2014)/ Charged: Mother: Laura Ramirez and BF; Agustin Reyes - Mercedes TX Empty UNNAMED BABY BOY - 10 months (6/2014)/ Charged: Mother: Laura Ramirez and BF; Agustin Reyes - Mercedes TX

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:48 pm

Mother, Boyfriend Detained In Child Abuse Case

June 18, 2014

A baby boy who was severely beaten by his mother’s boyfriend. A lot of you asking where was the baby’s mother when the abuse happened and why isn’t she facing charges.

Today, police brought her to justice and she faces charges of her own.

Laura Ramirez is the mother of the ten month old baby who remains in critical condition after he was severely beaten over the weekend.

Ramirez is facing injury to a child by omission charges this evening for failing to report the incident after she realized her baby was coughing up blood due to internal and external injuries.

Ramirez’ boyfriend 32 year old Agustin Reyes who remains incarcerated at the Hidalgo County jail was charged with one count for injury to a child claiming it was an accident.

Reyes says he and the baby were in shower when he accidentally fell on top of the boy. Tonight, the baby is in ICU at a McAllen Hospital fighting for his life.

This extreme case of child abuse sparked rage within the valley community.

Authorities say these cases of child abuse should be reported and not neglected.

“We need to speak out for them it’s not their fault it needs to be reported,” explains Olga Maldonado, Mercedes police chief.

Ramirez’s bond was set at half a million dollars and was her first offense, Reyes however faced similar child abuse charges in Michigan years ago.

The victim remains in critical condition both Reyes and Ramirez’ charges could be upgraded to murder if the infant does not survive his injuries.

We’ll continue to follow this story and bring you the latest details.

http://www.foxrio2.com/mother-father-detained-in-child-abuse-case/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

UNNAMED BABY BOY - 10 months (6/2014)/ Charged: Mother: Laura Ramirez and BF; Agustin Reyes - Mercedes TX Empty Re: UNNAMED BABY BOY - 10 months (6/2014)/ Charged: Mother: Laura Ramirez and BF; Agustin Reyes - Mercedes TX

Post by Esmer6696 Sat May 29, 2021 2:58 pm

Do we know anything else about this case I have been searching but nothing I went to school with Laura she was my bully at first and then I don't know what happen that she became my friend in the 11th grade we talked when we would go to town but then I lost communication with her cause I moved more then 12 hrs away she was always against child abuse I don't understand how she would allow this to happen to her son now Reyes I know him as well we all went to school together but he was a troubled kid always getting into trouble he would get kicked out of school police would have to be called it was crazy but I was following up to see if any new updates don't even show if they went to court

Esmer6696
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down