Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dorothy Grubb 60 yo-North Point, MD

Go down

Dorothy Grubb 60 yo-North Point, MD Empty Dorothy Grubb 60 yo-North Point, MD

Post by ladibug Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:26 pm

Police search for missing North Point woman
By Lowell Melser, WBAL-TV 11 News Reporter
Published On: Jul 27 2014 01:00:42 PM EDT 
Updated On: Jul 28 2014 04:30:12 PM EDT

Dorothy Grubb 60 yo-North Point, MD Missing-woman-jpg
Dorothy Grubb and boyfriend Clyde Campbell. Police say they arrested Campbell on Monday, but they're still looking for Grubb.

NORTH POINT, Md. -
Baltimore County police have arrested a missing woman's boyfriend as they continue to search for her.
Police said Dorothy Grubb, 60, of North Point, hasn't been seen since 9 p.m. Thursday.
Detectives on Monday announced the arrest of Grubb's live-in boyfriend, Clyde Campbell, on a weapons violation unrelated to her missing person's case.
"We want to make it clear that he was arrested on an open warrant for a weapons violation that is unconnected to the missing person's case," police spokeswoman Elise Armacost said.
According to relatives, Grubb was last seen with Campbell on Thursday. Family members reported Grubb as missing to police around 6:30 p.m. Saturday.
"The daughter expressed the concern about the domestic violence. We don't discuss prior records, that's contrary to our departmental policy, but we are concerned for her safety," Armacost said.
Grubb lives in the 1700 block of Manor Road. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall, and about 120 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt.
Two cars, one belonging to Campbell, the other to Grubb, were eventually impounded by police.
Police had been looking for Campbell's white Ford F-150 pickup truck in connection with the missing person's case. When Campbell was found Monday his 14-year-old son was with him, authorities said, but not Grubb. Officers pulled Campbell over on Merritt Boulevard in Dundalk.
Police said they are talking to Campbell to see if he has information that may help them find Grubb, who has no known medical problems.
As far as those who knew the couple, Buzzy Stockman, whose home is directly behind Grubb's, told 11 News he very well may be the last person Campbell talked to before he and Grubb disappeared.
"The guy is like a loose cannon. It was like Jekyll and Hyde, when you talked to him one day it was all good and five minutes later he was screaming something across to you. Very strange person," Stockman said.
Stockton said Campbell yelled at his wife last Thursday and Stockton confronted him; when Stockton went back into his home, Campbell threatened him.
"He had told my wife, he says, 'Your husband, I have him in my crosshairs,' and my wife said, 'What's that?' and I said, 'I believe it's a scope,'" Stockton said.
Stockton said he could hear yelling coming from the house and he also remembers seeing Grubb wounded from time to time.
"She was walking the dog and was all bruised up, and had a broken wrist and it was due to a confrontation with her. They had gotten into an argument or whatever," Stockton said.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call Baltimore County police at [url=tel-307-2020]410-307-2020[/url].
WBAL-TV 11 News tried to reach members of Grubb's family for comment but no one was at her Dundalk home.

http://m.wbaltv.com/news/police-searching-for-missing-north-point-woman/27169942

This poor woman, she may be hiding, but I don't see a good outcome here. Crying or Very sad 
ladibug
ladibug
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Dorothy Grubb 60 yo-North Point, MD Empty Re: Dorothy Grubb 60 yo-North Point, MD

Post by ladibug Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:18 am

tears Missing BaltCo Woman’s Body Found; Boyfriend Charged With Murder
July 30, 2014 9:02 PM

DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Dorothy Grubb’s body was discovered along Peninsula Expressway. She’d been missing since Thursday. Wednesday evening, police charged her boyfriend, Clyde Campbell, with first degree murder in her death.

Meghan McCorkell has the latest on the investigation.
Grubb’s body was found a mile away from her home. Family and friends are already pointing the finger even before her boyfriend was charged in the murder.
Just four days after she was reported missing, the body of 60-year-old Dorothy Grubb was found.
“I’m still in shock. I can’t believe this has happened to my mom. I never thought in a million years this would ever happen to my family,” said her daughter, Kristi Grubb.

Baltimore County police quickly turned their attention to Clyde Campell, Grubb’s boyfriend, who they say she had a violent history with.
Her body was found a mile away from her home on the same road where Clyde Campbell was arrested on a warrant unrelated to this case.

Campbell was taken into custody two days after Grubb’s disappearance on an open warrant for weapons violations. On his Facebook page, his love for guns is proudly displayed.
On one of those posts, Grubb’s daughter left a comment, “Clyde Campbell can you call me or have my mom call me I would like to talk to her?” Campbell never responded.

“Oh, I believe in my heart that he killed my mother,” Grubb said. “He’s violent with her. He’s hallucinated before.”
The couple’s home wasn’t a stranger to violence. Neighbors recall intense fighting.
“Most of the time it was just us hearing the commotion, seeing the police, seeing her injured, the ambulance,” said a neighbor.

“It’s pretty obvious it’s him. He’s got the record; he’s got the violence charges and the weapons charge. I don’t see how it could be anybody else,” said a neighbor
Close friends held on to hope that she would be found safe. Now, knowing otherwise, they’re devastated.

“She’s such a sweetheart. She always had a positive attitude. She could make anyone smile. It’s hard,” said a neighbor.
Campbell remains in the Baltimore County Detention Center on an unrelated weapons charge. His bond was set at $250,000.
The medical examiner has not determined the cause of death.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/07/30/unidentified-womans-body-found-in-north-point/
ladibug
ladibug

Back to top Go down

Dorothy Grubb 60 yo-North Point, MD Empty Re: Dorothy Grubb 60 yo-North Point, MD

Post by ladibug Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:35 am

Police: Witness heard 'pop' before Dorothy Grubb's death
Katrina Bush
6:01 PM, Jul 31, 2014

Clyde Campbell contends that his girlfriend Dorothy Grubb slipped and fell in their bathroom and broke her neck. The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner tells a different story. 

An autopsy ruled Grubb's death a homicide. Kristi Grubb, Dorothy's daughter, can't believe her mother is gone. 

"I can't get over this. I don't know how we're ever going to get over this," Kristi said. 

Kristi said she knew something was wrong as soon as she didn't hear back from her mother on Saturday.

Now a memorial with flowers, candles and messages sits by Dorothy Grubb's front door. Her body was found by investigators less than four miles away on the side of the road. 

""It's just a shame that she was taken so young, plus from her grandchild and that's the part that hurts the most," said a woman who did not want to be identified. She said she was a childhood friend of Kristi's.

She stopped by to light the candles outside of the Dundalk home Dorothy Grubb shared with her boyfriend Campbell. 

A witness told investigators they heard Grubb and Campbell arguing inside their second floor bathroom, according to charging documents. 

Then there was a loud "pop" and the verbal argument stopped.

The witness went on to say Campbell dragged his girlfriend's body down the stairs and into the backyard where he put it in a tarp, loaded her into the bed of his truck, and drove off. 

Police took the information from that witness and focused their search Tuesday evening.

Less than three hours later, they discovered the 61-year-old's body along Peninsula Expressway.

The medical examiner ruled the death a homicide by "multiple force injuries." Police and the medical examiner confirm that no shots were fired. 

Campbell has been charged with first degree murder and faces a life sentence. 

http://www.abc2news.com/news/crime-checker/baltimore-county-crime/police-witness-heard-pop-before-dorothy-grubbs-death
ladibug
ladibug

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:49 am

Who is this witness that supposedly saw Dorothy's body being wrapped in a tarp, dragged down the steps and loaded in a truck and waited four days before saying something? At least that what this article makes it sound like, to me anyway. It bothers me that it only took three hours to find her after this witness gave this information -so she could have been found by Friday morning instead of laying there all that time; so sad for her family.
ladibug
ladibug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down