Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNNAMED GIRL - 2 yo (8/14) - / Charged: Uncle, Terrence Darling - Atlanta, GA

Go down

UNNAMED GIRL - 2 yo (8/14) - / Charged: Uncle, Terrence Darling - Atlanta, GA Empty UNNAMED GIRL - 2 yo (8/14) - / Charged: Uncle, Terrence Darling - Atlanta, GA

Post by twinkletoes Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:24 am

Georgia uncle arrested after 'date-rape drug' found in toddler 

Terrence Darling, 26, is now facing child cruelty and reckless conduct charges after his 2-year-old niece was taken to an Atlanta hospital earlier this month. A toxicology test discovered GHB in her system, AJC reported.

BY Nina Golgowski
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, August 26, 2014, 8:29 PM

UNNAMED GIRL - 2 yo (8/14) - / Charged: Uncle, Terrence Darling - Atlanta, GA Baduncle27n-1-web Liburn Police Department Terrence Darling, 26, has been charged with child cruelty and reckless conduct charges after toxicology reports showed GHB in his 2-year-old niece's system.  

A Georgia man is facing some serious questions after police say his 2-year-old niece was found with the so-called "date-rape drug" in her system.

Terrence Darling, 26, is now facing child cruelty and reckless conduct charges after the toddler was taken to an Atlanta hospital earlier this month and a toxicology test later discovered GHB in her system, AJC reported.

The child's uncle told police that moments before he called 911 she had been acting unusually lethargic and unresponsive in his Lilburn home.

What he did next, however, led to criminal charges.

"He didn't know what was wrong with her; she was... going in and out of consciousness and he set her up on the stovetop and she got burned," Lt. Chris Dusik told WSB.

The girl suffered burns to her legs and bruising on her back, stomach and chin, leading to his arrest on Aug. 2 for reckless conduct. He was released that same day on $2,950 bond.

It wasn't until last week that the girl's toxicology results came back and curiously revealed the sedative in her system.

Exactly how she may have come in contact with the drug, however, Darling apparently couldn’t say.

"He advised he didn't know how that came into her system," Dusik told WSB.

Darling was arrested Thursday and released the next day on $14,150 bond.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/georgia-man-arrested-date-rape-drug-found-toddler-article-1.1918166#ixzz3BfXJO8yT
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

UNNAMED GIRL - 2 yo (8/14) - / Charged: Uncle, Terrence Darling - Atlanta, GA Empty Re: UNNAMED GIRL - 2 yo (8/14) - / Charged: Uncle, Terrence Darling - Atlanta, GA

Post by twinkletoes Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:27 am

I think he gave her the "date rape" drug so that he could sexually abuse her.  Just my opinion folks.

I also don't go along with the accidental burning.  He's a POS who thinks he's smarter than the system.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down