Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anthonys on the Early Show 6/16/2009

Go down

The Anthonys on the Early Show 6/16/2009 Empty The Anthonys on the Early Show 6/16/2009

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:55 pm

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5091216n&tag=contentMain;contentBody

Last edited by mom_in_il on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

The Anthonys on the Early Show 6/16/2009 Empty Slain Tot's Kin: Missing Girl's Dad Wrong

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:01 pm

Slain Tot's Kin: Missing Girl's Dad Wrong

The Early Show

NEW YORK, June 16, 2009

Excerpt:

"They have every right to say what they want to say," George observed to Rodriguez, "because they are controlling that. And I understand that. We're just here to help in any way we can -- just a little bit of support. I'll stand in the background. I'm not gonna be there in the forefront. I never was at the beginning.

. . . . . . . .

"We're the ones who got national attention for their daughter the first night, because I was on the phone with national media. And that was the day of Caylee's memorial, Feb. 10. We had just gotten home from her memorial and heard about Haleigh. So we hurried up and made desperate phone calls to people in the national media to say, 'Hey, start covering the story.' And that was a day that I should have been home just worrying about myself."

Cindy wept when telling Rodriguez how she feels at this point. "It's been a year," Cindy recalled. "Yesterday was a tough day. Today is a tough day. Every day has been a tough day this last year. And I just miss her. I just miss her so much."

George said, "The last time I saw her was June 16, one year ago today. I woke up with her in the morning at 7:30, got a chance to have breakfast with her. Just before 1:00 that day, I didn't ever realize that that'd be the last time I would see her, have a chance to kiss her, hold her. I would hear her call me Jo-Jo, and put her in a car and wave good-bye to her."

Read more here: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/06/16/earlyshow/main5091256.shtml
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down