Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthonys on the Today Show

Go down

Anthonys on the Today Show Empty Anthonys on the Today Show

Post by mom_in_il Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:38 pm

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/34427747#34427747
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Anthonys on the Today Show Empty Casey's Parents Maintain Their Daughter's Innocence

Post by mom_in_il Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:46 pm

Casey's Parents Maintain Their Daughter's Innocence

Posted: 11:06 am EST December 15, 2009
Updated: 1:17 pm EST December 15, 2009

Excerpt:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- More than one year after Caylee Anthony's remains were found, her grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, continue to maintain their daughter Casey Anthony’s innocence.

“I don’t believe my daughter could hurt anyone, I really don’t believe that. I don’t believe Cindy and I could bring someone into this world who would want to hurt somebody, especially their own daughter,” George said during an interview Tuesday morning on The Today Show.

VIDEO REPORT: Anthonys' Talk In TV Interview

Read more:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21972593/detail.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Anthonys on the Today Show Empty In touchy-feely ‘Today’ interview, Cindy says she still believes in Casey 100 percent

Post by mom_in_il Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:51 pm

In touchy-feely ‘Today’ interview, Cindy says she still believes in Casey 100 percent

posted by halboedeker on December, 15 2009 7:57 AM

George and Cindy Anthony had another national interview this morning, and they didn’t have a lot new to say.

Cindy told NBC’s “Today” she still believes in daughter Casey Anthony. Casey is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

George and Cindy said they couldn’t sit through Friday’s hearing, where a prosecutor vividly described how their granddaughter died. “It was too difficult. That’s why I had to get up and leave,” Cindy told Meredith Vieira.

“It was very hard for us to sit there,” George said. The prosecutor was “just so descriptive.”

Vieira asked why the couple hadn’t visited Casey in 14 months. “We’ve been advised not to,” Cindy said. “Everything we do or say, anything Casey does, any look that she gives or doesn’t give, she’s so picked apart. Even her tears on Friday, people are just picking her apart.”

Could that be because it was a rare show of emotion by their daughter?

The Anthonys appeared with their attorney, Brad Conway.

The couple said they still believed in their daughter.

“I don’t believe my daughter could hurt anyone,” George said.

“I believe in Casey 100 percent. I know she loved Caylee more than anything,” Cindy said.

Vieira asked if the couple could accept that Casey was behind Caylee’s death. Cindy said she didn’t believe a full investigation had been done and that nothing ties their daughter to Caylee’s death.

George said they keep memories of Caylee alive by leaving her room the way it was when the child disappeared.

There were no questions about the couple’s tattoos, their cruise, their lack of employment, how they’re getting by without working and their dealings with their private investigator, Dominic Casey.

It was another of those touchy-feely interviews.

They feel. We get it.

That’s not the issue.

I’d like to know: George and Cindy, do you think your behavior is helping or hurting your daughter’s case?

What do you think? What should Vieira have asked?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/12/casey-anthony-in-touchy-feely-today-interview-cindy-says-she-still-believes-in-casey-100-percent.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Anthonys on the Today Show Empty Re: Anthonys on the Today Show

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down