Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARITY STEWART - 3 yo - Asheville NC

3 posters

Go down

CHARITY STEWART - 3 yo - Asheville NC Empty CHARITY STEWART - 3 yo - Asheville NC

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:38 pm

A woman sought by police in July for abducting her child was found in Tennessee.
Knoxville, Tenn., police notified local authorities Wednesday that
Sharlene Stewart and her 3-year-old daughter Charity were found there,
according to information posted on the Asheville police Web site.
Stewart was booked in the Knoxville Detention Center under a fugitive
warrant.Asheville police July 2 notified the public and
law enforcement agencies nationwide seeking information on the
whereabouts of Stewart and her daughter. Stewart was scheduled to be in
court July 2 for a custody hearing but did not show up. The
Buncombe County Department of Social Services has legal custody of
Charity, who has been temporarily placed with Knoxville Child
Protective Services, police said.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

CHARITY STEWART - 3 yo - Asheville NC Empty Re: CHARITY STEWART - 3 yo - Asheville NC

Post by sharstewart Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:55 pm

It's disturbing, heartbreaking enough to have someone lie about something I said to CPS and call them. THEN have CPS lie about me in a petition that I can PROVE that most of the accusations are lies-and the ones that aren't are things like 'she is 7th day adventist' or - basically that I have moved a lot and stayed at a homeless shelter-. They Kidnapped her from me with screams that I wouldn't hope my enemy to have to utter-without me even being able to be in court to defend myself. I FLED is fear that they would take her again after I got placement (the judge said she was willing to give custody if I got a place to live and income-which I did and got placement instead because my attorney was working WITH CPS instead of for me--the judge even said that she would give custody but my 'attorney' and CPS did a back room deal where I only got placement but they still had custody)..... Then I was found in Tennessee with my babygirl Charity Stewart. I was put in jail--Charity was sent off to be with her dad who was violent with me when I was pregnant with Charity and then after I got back together with him (which is why I left twice and in the long run ended up homeless). Supposedly I wasn't stable living in homeless shelters at the time--but I was trying and how stable is it to put my baby girl in that situation and to a man that wasn't even legal and could have been deported. I think it's mostly about money. What else could make people so cold. She hasn't event seen her baby sister which I was 4 months pregnant with--when they took my baby Charity away!

-Sharlene Stewart
heartbroken

sharstewart
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

CHARITY STEWART - 3 yo - Asheville NC Empty Re: CHARITY STEWART - 3 yo - Asheville NC

Post by Bear aka GA Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:12 pm

sharstewart wrote:It's disturbing, heartbreaking enough to have someone lie about something I said to CPS and call them. THEN have CPS lie about me in a petition that I can PROVE that most of the accusations are lies-and the ones that aren't are things like 'she is 7th day adventist' or - basically that I have moved a lot and stayed at a homeless shelter-. They Kidnapped her from me with screams that I wouldn't hope my enemy to have to utter-without me even being able to be in court to defend myself. I FLED is fear that they would take her again after I got placement (the judge said she was willing to give custody if I got a place to live and income-which I did and got placement instead because my attorney was working WITH CPS instead of for me--the judge even said that she would give custody but my 'attorney' and CPS did a back room deal where I only got placement but they still had custody)..... Then I was found in Tennessee with my babygirl Charity Stewart. I was put in jail--Charity was sent off to be with her dad who was violent with me when I was pregnant with Charity and then after I got back together with him (which is why I left twice and in the long run ended up homeless). Supposedly I wasn't stable living in homeless shelters at the time--but I was trying and how stable is it to put my baby girl in that situation and to a man that wasn't even legal and could have been deported. I think it's mostly about money. What else could make people so cold. She hasn't event seen her baby sister which I was 4 months pregnant with--when they took my baby Charity away!

-Sharlene Stewart
heatbroken

Sharlene, this is a truly sad situation. Where are you staying now?
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Job/hobbies : Staying Single

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down