Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRITTNAY CHAPMAN - 16 yo - Lower Burrell PA

4 posters

Go down

BRITTNAY CHAPMAN - 16 yo - Lower Burrell PA Empty BRITTNAY CHAPMAN - 16 yo - Lower Burrell PA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:15 pm

A missing 16-year-old has medical issues and needs to be found soon, Lower Burrell police said Thursday.

Brittnay Chapman is a black girl, 5-feet, 6-inches tall and about 140 pounds.

She was last seen at midnight Tuesday at her home along Pittsburgh Street in the Kinloch section of the city.

She was spotted in Homewood. When last seen she was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.

Police ask that anyone with information call 911 or police at 724-339-9663.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

BRITTNAY CHAPMAN - 16 yo - Lower Burrell PA Empty Re: BRITTNAY CHAPMAN - 16 yo - Lower Burrell PA

Post by oviedo45 Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:20 pm

BRITTNAY CHAPMAN

Lower Burrell

not finding an update on her - and can't find her original story to email someone - will keep checking back
she is not listed at missingkids.com
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

BRITTNAY CHAPMAN - 16 yo - Lower Burrell PA Empty Re: BRITTNAY CHAPMAN - 16 yo - Lower Burrell PA

Post by oviedo45 Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:55 pm

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/pittsburgh/s_657311.html

brittnay chapman missing since december 8, 2009
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:57 pm

she is not listed at missingkids.com
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed May 05, 2010 2:18 pm

no updates on brittnay chapman - missing since december 2009 - has she returned home?
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:27 pm

no updates -
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:54 pm

Brittnay has contacted us to advise she has been found. BRITTNAY CHAPMAN - 16 yo - Lower Burrell PA 680279
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:16 am

kiwimom wrote:Brittnay has contacted us to advise she has been found. BRITTNAY CHAPMAN - 16 yo - Lower Burrell PA 680279

I think this is great but, always wonder if it's truly the correct person and not somebody up to no good. Guess I've really learned to question everyone/everything.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:28 am

alwaysbelieve wrote:
kiwimom wrote:Brittnay has contacted us to advise she has been found. BRITTNAY CHAPMAN - 16 yo - Lower Burrell PA 680279

I think this is great but, always wonder if it's truly the correct person and not somebody up to no good. Guess I've really learned to question everyone/everything.

---I am the wrong person to comment on this at the moment. I just got finished watching a marathon on TV... of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura BRITTNAY CHAPMAN - 16 yo - Lower Burrell PA 512673
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down