Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lot of good lawyering today - Marinade Dave

Go down

A lot of good lawyering today - Marinade Dave Empty A lot of good lawyering today - Marinade Dave

Post by mom_in_il Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:13 am

A lot of good lawyering today

December 11, 2009

Dave Knechel

Excerpt:

Introduction

Let me start this post with the very end of the hearing and a little bit beyond. As it wrapped up, Judge Strickland made note that there was a lot of good lawyering in the courtroom and that included both sides. As some of you will argue against that with regard to Andrea Lyon, don’t take it out on me. This is exactly what the judge said and so did Bill Sheaffer, as I was carrying on a conversation with him after the hearing and when Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton approached. I reiterated Bill’s words and shook the prosecutor’s hand, telling him it was a great job today on both sides, and it was. I can say that with authenticity because, to witness an interaction like this in a courtroom, live and in person, it is much more convincing than seeing it on TV. The emotions burst out from every dimension and it’s something a television set can never quite capture. Not yet, anyway – plus there’s something more eloquent about hearing the reverberation of a strong voice that a microphone and speakers cannot convey.

Read more: http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/12/11/a-lot-of-good-lawyering-today/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down