Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driving Miss Casey - Marinade Dave

Go down

Driving Miss Casey - Marinade Dave Empty Driving Miss Casey - Marinade Dave

Post by mom_in_il Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Driving Miss Casey

February 9, 2010 Dave Knechel

Excerpt:

There are videos at the bottom of this post. I originally put them up in August of last year. Now that I see there’s some discussion about the abandoned house and where Lee lived, I thought I’d put them back up to refresh your memories. WFTV Channel 9 was the only station, I believe, that really reported on the abandoned house, for whatever that’s worth. The house had been owned by a guy named Hernan Gonsales (with an “s”, not a “z”) and when I checked on it then, it had been taken over by a mortgage company, leading me to believe it had gone into foreclosure at some point. Immediately after WFTV aired their story, OCSO promptly discounted any connection between the house and Casey. Having been to that location many times, I can tell you with complete authority that the house can only be accessed via the road that goes in off of Chickasaw Trail. In my opinion, it was a combination of Dominic Casey turning it into a story it wasn’t, and Channel 9’s BREAKING STORY that sensationalized it. Sorry, but it takes two to tango on the news.

Read more: http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/02/09/driving-miss-casey/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down