Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAMARRI WEAVER - 2 Months (2010) - Inverness FL

5 posters

Go down

TAMARRI WEAVER - 2 Months (2010) - Inverness FL Empty TAMARRI WEAVER - 2 Months (2010) - Inverness FL

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:51 am

INVERNESS — Authorities on Saturday arrested a 21-year-old man they
say confessed to severely abusing his infant son, who died less than a
week ago.Spencer Tyson Weaver was taken into custody on a charge
of aggravated child abuse and murder, according to a news release from
the Citrus County Sheriff's Office.Officials had been on the
lookout for Weaver since Friday, when he left a voice mail for the
child's mother saying he was going to harm himself.When
authorities found him Saturday, he began talking. "He told the
detectives who also responded that he had physically abused his son for
several weeks and knew that his actions had caused the infant's death,"
according to the news release.Two-month-old Tamarri Weaver died
Tuesday at All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg.Two
days earlier, deputies were called to 707 Emery St. about an
unresponsive baby. Emergency responders rushed Tamarri to Citrus
Memorial Hospital and airlifted him to All Children's because he wasn't
breathing.Preliminary results from an autopsy on Thursday listed
cause of death as blunt-force trauma.Weaver
told detectives he shook and choked the baby in January, the arrest
affidavit said. He also said that on Feb. 14, he simultaneously
squeezed the back of the infant's neck and choked him. He then grabbed
the child roughly, shook him, threw him onto a water bed and hit him on
the head with an open hand, the affidavit said. When the baby became
limp, he took it to the bathroom and gave it a bath. The child's head
struck the sink area. Weaver said when he found the baby pale and not
breathing a short time later, he again slapped the child in the face.

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

TAMARRI WEAVER - 2 Months (2010) - Inverness FL Empty Re: TAMARRI WEAVER - 2 Months (2010) - Inverness FL

Post by venuslock35 Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:56 am

I live in Citrus county. I hope this piece of trash gets what's coming to him! The states atty tends to be lenient on people like this! I'm hoping that the states atty & his office gets phone calls to DEMAND JUSTICE! & not just 12 yrs like he gave Ricky Slater who killed one of his newborn twins! I knew Ricky Slater, PERSONALLY, he was my neighbor & was nothing but a loud mouth little punk / street thug that through temper tantums & who needed his head bashed in. I believe the baby's name was Lacie Ammerman (Slater). The sister Kelsie, also was shown to have been abused. This was in Citrus county in 2000/2001. This baby suffered HORRIBLY & all this punk got was 12 yrs. DEMAND JUSTICE FOR (Two-month-old Tamarri Weaver) PLEASE CALL ST ATTY OFFICE CITRUS CTY@ 1-352-341-6400

Last edited by venuslock35 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
venuslock35
venuslock35
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

TAMARRI WEAVER - 2 Months (2010) - Inverness FL Empty Re: TAMARRI WEAVER - 2 Months (2010) - Inverness FL

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:14 am

Thanks VL35 for your input! We need more people, directly connected to cases like this to speak up and give us their version of events and local details not proffered by the MSM.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Justiceseeker Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:22 am

Sounds like you really have it out for this Ricky kid, to have known him "Personally" must have really given you some insight into what really happened in this situation. Especially if this happened ten years ago and for you to have such a good memory of events.

Justiceseeker
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by venuslock35 Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:53 am

I have it out for this kid? Huh, He lived on my street & started fights w everyone. He was a lil hot head immature PUNK, that most definitely should NOT have been in charge of any child, much less 2 newborn infants. They had new & old fractures, bruises, these poor babies were abused. The mommy was only 16 & daddy was only 18. Its hard for ANYONE to hear tiny babies cry constantly. But for 2 kids themselves that are extremely volatile & immature....this murder was waitin to happen. If I wouldve pressed charges when Ricky did damage to my car, he wouldve went to jail THAT DAY then been under supervision. Possibly a probation offcr wouldve seen the unfit environment those kids were in & called CPS, The parents couldve got parenting classes, assistance, something. Lets face it, having twins that wont stop crying, grates ppls nerves no matter what age. But those 2 were still children themselves...not parenting material! Maybe if I had him arrested, maybe that baby would be alive today. But doubtful. I know its hard to hear a baby cry n cry n cry. The law said 10 yrs. He served it. I hope he grew up & learned how precious life is & what he truly lost out on. I was very angry, like only if i did this or that, maybe I coulda or woulda, maybe....but that doesnt change the fact that a child is dead. Ricky served his time. I hope he grew up in every way & teaches other young parents what can happen if they have kids @ too young age. I really wish the best for Ricky. He was a very young immature kid that was put into a hard adult situation.
venuslock35
venuslock35
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by venuslock35 Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:06 am

To add note: I was the same way at his age. I was a loud mouth lil bitch that knew everything, I was smarter then everyone, I had a short, NASTY temper. I was immature, as any teenager is, but thank God I didn't have babies. I feel bad & angry that a child died...no one in his or her family saw this comin?! They could've helped those 2 new very young parents, they shouldve helped, But seeing these kids behaviors says alot of their upbringing & their parents...I guess I'm more angry at their family for seeing his temper, seeing that tragedy coming, but blew it off. As their parents did w everything those kids did. Thus: Both infants were severely abused, injured & 1 ended up dead.

Last edited by venuslock35 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
venuslock35
venuslock35
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:32 am

Welcome venuslock. You've got great insight into how these things happen. I agree with you about their families doing more. I'd like to see more adoptions. Just because a couple of young irresponsible teens end up pregnant it shouldn't automatically follow that they are capable or ready to be parents. Families of teens who find themselves in that situation should council them to adopt the baby out. I'm not saying they'd listen half the time, but teens are keeping their babies these days often because their parents enable them to do so, when adoption is really the best decision for the baby. I really don't know how the families of these two thought they'd be able to cope with twins and be able to provide for them.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by venuslock35 Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:21 am

Well, 1st off, they live in redneckville Citrus County, FL. The 16yo girls' mother was & still is a drunk. His

(Ricky)family is really no better. Under educated, poor family / no life skills. You know the type...the ones

that are always having cops called to their house, neighborhood typical, trouble maker teens & no one liked

em. But, that was several years ago. Hopefully, after such a tragedy, they have learned & grown....but this

is redneckville here, so I seriously doubt it. DAD---> cowboy MOM---> cowgirl KIDS---> :::monklee:::
venuslock35
venuslock35
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:15 am

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length
Current Prison Sentence History:
02/14/20102ND DEG.MURD,DANGEROUS ACT05/03/2011CITRUS100021940Y 0M 0D
02/01/2010AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE05/03/2011CITRUS100021924Y 8M 13D
12/16/2008BURGLARY,ARMED W/EXP. OR WEAPO05/03/2011CITRUS100106224Y 8M 13D
12/16/2008GRAND THEFT FIREARM05/03/2011CITRUS10010625Y 0M 0D
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=314181528
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down