Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MICHAEL ROGERS - 16 yo - (2010) Etowah (S of Asheville) NC

+9
Jennifer1321
msr22010
leo9854
twinkletoes
RedHead
kiwimom
concernedcitizen
oviedo45
TomTerrific0420
13 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

MICHAEL ROGERS - 16 yo - (2010) Etowah (S of Asheville) NC - Page 3 Empty Re: MICHAEL ROGERS - 16 yo - (2010) Etowah (S of Asheville) NC

Post by twinkletoes Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:26 am

twinkletoe wrote:
Cute Lil Country Girl wrote:

Coley actually is a physco. He threatened one of my friends with a baseball bat soon after he killed michael. He is like a dog. One taste of blood and he thinks he is God.

People know the name of the person they believe murdered this boy. Why has nothing been done?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL ROGERS - 16 yo - (2010) Etowah (S of Asheville) NC - Page 3 Empty Re: MICHAEL ROGERS - 16 yo - (2010) Etowah (S of Asheville) NC

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:47 am

twinkletoe wrote:
twinkletoe wrote:
Cute Lil Country Girl wrote:

Coley actually is a physco. He threatened one of my friends with a baseball bat soon after he killed michael. He is like a dog. One taste of blood and he thinks he is God.

People know the name of the person they believe murdered this boy. Why has nothing been done?

---That's what we are trying to get to the bottom of. We have been contacted (privately) by one of the parties involved and are working with that person and one of our admin's attorneys to determine the best course of action toward justice.
There appears to be some jurisdictional shenanigans going on between two counties, a DA who is running for election and some "ol' boy" network stuff going on. Stay tuned~ we'll shine a light on this case yet!
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by leo9854 Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:00 am

http://www.blueridgenow.com/article/20100817/ARTICLES/8171006/1042/NEWS?p=1&tc=pg

leo9854
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by leo9854 Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:01 am

http://www.myspace.com/210733673

leo9854
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:47 pm

News briefs: Probe into teen's death given to SBI

Monday, August 16, 2010 at 8:16 p.m.

Probe into teen's death given to SBI Local authorities have turned over a case that was being investigated as a homicide to the N.C. State Bureau of Investigation.

The official autopsy released Monday for Michael Scott Rogers, 16, said he suffered from hypothermia and multiple blunt force injuries about his scalp, face, chest, back, arms and legs.
Henderson County Sheriff's Office Spokesman Jerry Rice said Monday that the investigation had been turned over to the SBI. Police found Rogers dead in a field off Grove Bridge Road in Henderson County in February. He had called his mother, Barbara Leonard, before he was found and said he was in trouble and feared for his life, according to police.

A toxicology report accompanying the autopsy showed that Rogers had a blood alcohol level of 0.15, which is almost double the legal limit of .08.

This is the article Leo gave a link to.

Was it turned over to SBI because the locals were not interested? Do they think SBI is too busy to investigate? Have they absolved themselves of all responsibility?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:52 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:Just out of curiosity, what is Mike's Mom doing amidst all of this?
It seems that her ( and her attorney if she has one ) should announce a press conference and get this topic aired out. Can you reach out to her and see if she would be willing to authorize a grassroots group of townsfolk to seek justice? Her input is going to have the greatest impact on media and inhabitants alike.

I saw a picture of her broken and crying, begging for help. Don't have a link, don't remember where I saw it.

I think it is even more devastating for her because he called her repeatedly begging for help the night he died. That's got to be a tough thing to live with.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer1321 Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Michael was anything but "unpopular". Everyone that knew Michael loved him. He was athletic, smart, attractive, with a great sense of humor. One reason that I think Michael is dead now is because of his "popularity". Michael was murdered by people that he thought were his friends that were not as popular, witty, or attractive as him. He was killed out of jealousy! Beware, children that are loved by all become targets of the less "popular".

Jennifer1321
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:35 am

Jennifer1321 wrote:Michael was anything but "unpopular". Everyone that knew Michael loved him. He was athletic, smart, attractive, with a great sense of humor. One reason that I think Michael is dead now is because of his "popularity". Michael was murdered by people that he thought were his friends that were not as popular, witty, or attractive as him. He was killed out of jealousy! Beware, children that are loved by all become targets of the less "popular".
Have you given the names of these people to the SBI?

What are their names? Why do you think this? Were you at the party? Why are people unwilling to tell what they know?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:10 am

we need contact info for SBI
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:37 pm

oviedo45 wrote:we need contact info for SBI
---Poof! Your wish is my command:
If you have any information on Most Wanted or Unsolved Crimes,
email the SBI Operations Center (<---link to e-mail) or call (800) 334-3000.

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Here's a copy of the e-mail I just sent to the Ops Center of SBI in NC:

Dear Friends in Law Enforcement:
I am a moderator for an in internet blog that works to bring justice to children who have been murdered, abducted and abused.
We have a great deal of posts regarding this case from family members and friends who are frustrated at the lack of progress in this case.
Many are saying that the perpetrators are going uncharged and unpunished due to political and jurisdictional wranglings.
I invite you to read for yourself some of the posts that have been made on behalf of Michael and hope that you can work toward resolution.
I understand that you cannot comment on an ongoing investigation. At the very least, please let us know that the case is still being worked on.

Thanks for your help!
Tom

Here's the link for Michael Rogers' topic: https://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/murdered-children-f38/michael-rogers-16-yo-etowah-s-of-asheville-nc-t5090.htm
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:17 am

State Bureau of Investigation

The State Bureau of Investigation is a division of the Department of Justice under the direction of Attorney General Roy Cooper.

The SBI assists local law enforcement with criminal investigations. We work closely with local police and Sheriffs, district attorneys, federal investigators, and federal prosecutors.

Jurisdiction

The SBI has statewide jurisdiction and investigates homicides, robberies, property crimes, and other serious cases. Involvement is at the request of the local department that maintains original jurisdiction over the case.

The SBI has original jurisdiction in these areas:

• Drug Investigations
  • Arson Investigations
  • Election Law Violations
  • Child Sexual Abuse in Day Care Centers
  • Theft and Misuse of State Property
  • Computer Crime Investigations that Involve Crimes Against Children
Where We Work

The SBI headquarters is located in Wake County, with field agents located in eight districts across North Carolina. Specialized investigators in financial crimes, computer crimes, Medicaid fraud, and other disciplines are located around the state.

The SBI Crime Lab is located in Raleigh, with a Western Regional Lab in Asheville and a Triad Regional Lab in Greensboro.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:18 am

DOJ Contact Information

Attorney General’s Office
9001 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-9001
Telephone: (919) 716-6400
Fax: (919) 716-6750

Legal Services Division
9001 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-9001

Post Office Box 29500
Raleigh, NC 27626
Telephone: (919) 662-4500
Fax: (919) 662-4523
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:27 am

Interesting that SBI does not have Michael Rogers listed among the unsolved crimes.

??????
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:49 am

twinkletoe wrote:

DOJ Contact Information

Attorney General’s Office
9001 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-9001

Legal Services Division
9001 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-9001

Post Office Box 29500
Raleigh, NC 27626
Telephone: (919) 662-4500
Fax: (919) 662-4523

thanks
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:50 am

twinkletoe wrote:Interesting that SBI does not have Michael Rogers listed among the unsolved crimes.

??????

so the locals have passed his case off to them and they don't even know it? it's too bad they don't have a kathi belich there to report on this case
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:05 pm

oviedo45 wrote:
twinkletoe wrote:Interesting that SBI does not have Michael Rogers listed among the unsolved crimes.

??????

so the locals have passed his case off to them and they don't even know it? it's too bad they don't have a kathi belich there to report on this case
Right, they don't even know it.

Kathi would take care of business. Love it when she questions Baez.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by msr22010 Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:41 pm

[quote="twinkletoe"]
TomTerrific0420 wrote:Just out of curiosity, what is Mike's Mom doing amidst all of this?
It seems that her ( and her attorney if she has one ) should announce a press conference and get this topic aired out. Can you reach out to her and see if she would be willing to authorize a grassroots group of townsfolk to seek justice? Her input is going to have the greatest impact on media and inhabitants alike.
She is more than willing, but not sure because last week Sheriff Mahoney said " I would not call the DA right now. I believe encouraging him would be good" Any ideas?

msr22010
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:52 am

I have not yet received a response to my e-mail to the SBI/Ops Center. Considering that the contact was made over a week ago I will give it until Monday and then send something to the FBI. I am sick of people sitting on their hands and doing nothing!
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:07 pm

many have commented that the case is in the hands of the DA and he hasn't had "time" to look at it. Unless the state attorney general gets involved, there isn't much to be done other than putting pressure on the DA's office by calling, mailing letters, contacting the local paper, etc. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/rosman-nc/TM8T61A1M21NM8I4A/p2

local are posting here - I just can't believe that DA doesn't have time to review a case involving the murder of a child.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leo9854 Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:33 pm

im tired of the DA's office not calling us back or taking the time to just acknowledge that some one is even calling. for the last 3 business days we have called and asked to speak with doug mundy the ADA ,the one who suppose to be handling this case! there number is 828-694-4200. and does anyone know a good lawyer that is licensed to practice in NC.

leo9854
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:46 pm

we will check with our NC members and see if we can recommend one -
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by msr22010 Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:49 pm

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/brevard-nc/TM8T61A1M21NM8I4A/p3
" ya i heard it was Richard Thommas, Coly Hall, Scott Fisher, that they jumped him and beat him. then forced him into a car while he was fighting the whole time. why have charges not been made in this case? where is our justice system at in this? when everyone knows who and what happend. im praying for michaels family."

msr22010
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:43 pm

msr22010 wrote:http://www.topix.com/forum/city/brevard-nc/TM8T61A1M21NM8I4A/p3
" ya i heard it was Richard Thommas, Coly Hall, Scott Fisher, that they jumped him and beat him. then forced him into a car while he was fighting the whole time. why have charges not been made in this case? where is our justice system at in this? when everyone knows who and what happened. im praying for michaels family."
Have you considered contacting a national news service? Not local, obviously they don't care.

Or one of their investigative crime programs. 48 Hours, 20-20, Dateline?

Have you contacted SBI? I read that they had the case now.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by msr22010 Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:27 am

http://www.transylvaniaelections.org/cgi-bin/Assemble.pl?Page=2010-Primary/Candidates
Transylvania County, North Carolina

State House of Representatives – 113th District
W. David Guice
297 Cardinal Drive
Brevard, NC 28712
(828) 883-4993 (home)
(828) 553-2741 (cell)

Larry L. Chapman
2026 Williamson Creek Road
Pisgah Forest, NC 28768
(828) 883-2075 (home)
(828) 883-5653 (work)
(828) 966-9698 (home)

Sheriff
David A. Mahoney
41 John Deere Hill
Brevard, NC 28712
Mailing: PO Box 159
Rosman, NC 28772
(828) 884-4669 (home)

District Attorney (Prosecutorial District 29B)
Jeff Hunt
507 Paisley Circle
Pisgah Forest, NC 28768
(828) 883-9367 (home)

Clerk of Superior Court
Rita A. Ashe
25 B&A Lane
Lake Toxaway, NC 28747
(828) 884-6293 (home)

Last edited by msr22010 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

msr22010
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next