Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daisy Chains and Media Whores - Valhall

4 posters

Go down

Daisy Chains and Media Whores - Valhall Empty Daisy Chains and Media Whores - Valhall

Post by mom_in_il Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:17 pm

Daisy Chains and Media Whores

Posted on March 1st, 2010 by Valhall

Excerpt:

Many will take issue with this due to their misguided concept of Nancy Grace being some kind of warrior for the victim. To them I say…think what you wish. As for me, I’ll stick with the abundance of evidence available on videos and transcripts from the Nancy Grace shows that tell a different story.

I guess the first thing I’d like to clearly shout from the mountain is – I’m so sick of hearing Nancy claim BOMBSHELL I could give up my guacamole. I feel like quoting Inigo Montoya from The Princess Bride after Vizzini says for the umpteenth time INCONCEIVABLE!!!

READ MORE: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1781
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Daisy Chains and Media Whores - Valhall Empty Re: Daisy Chains and Media Whores - Valhall

Post by The_Thinker Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:31 pm

TERRIFIC article and following comments!!!!!!!
The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Job/hobbies : Dear Caylee**gone but not forgotten**

Back to top Go down

Daisy Chains and Media Whores - Valhall Empty Re: Daisy Chains and Media Whores - Valhall

Post by alwaysbelieve Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:36 pm

The_Thinker wrote:TERRIFIC article and following comments!!!!!!!

Very interesting article, thanks for posting the link.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:03 am

Valhall's spot on as usual Daisy Chains and Media Whores - Valhall 325898 And you rock too Thinker. IMO LP either knowingly or unknowingly is part of the defense strategy of promoting as much confusion and doubt of the States case against Casey Anthony as possible. He is either happy to play dumb and be 'used' by the defense because being famous is his only priority, or he has some sort of contract with those on the defense team who plan to write books etc that he will have a chapter or two and will get part of the future deals. We know that Padilla has always been, and still is, only involved for fame and fortune. That been said we've got to wonder why he has chosen by actions and words to promote the defense side rather than the prosecution's. He could just as easily gain TV and radio time by talking about Casey's daisy chains and 'hypothesizing' about things Casey did rather than choose to cast doubt on the honesty of Kronk, LE etc so IMO he's dipping his toothpick in the defense pickle jar for future profit share.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:53 am

I suppose this is as good a place as any to discuss the fact that a 'cast of thousands' seem to have talked about, driven by, stomped around an videoed the area near where Caylee was eventually found. I'm almost sick of the whole subject - or rather sick of the circus that surrounds Kronks finding Caylee. I always look at things dispassionatly and try to assess the evidence and things I read without trying to twist them to suit an agenda.
So, Here's my opinion on it all, for what it's worth. To recap.
I have listened to Kronks interviews with LE. IMO he is being completely honest about everything. He used to be a bounty hunter and he was interested in the case and like thousands of us had his own theory about what happened to Caylee. He strikes me as a logical man too. He was first introduced to the area by another two colleagues on August 10th, his first day on the job in that area. They parked there as it was a shady spot to stop and offered seclusion if they needed to relieve themselves. This spot was known and used by meter readers. It seems to escape all those who want to find something sinister about Kronk finding Caylee that he did not choose this spot the first time he saw something, he was taken there. He saw something that caught his eye that day, half submerged in water. Distracted by the dead snake, and unfortunately because neither of the other men possessed inquiring minds, they left without investigating closer. However it was obviously still on Kronks mind and he mentioned it to his girlfrind when he got home and she said he should call it in. When he met the officer the next day, the officers manner was not friendly or grateful to Kronk for calling in and I believe this is why Kronk didn't follow the officer into the woods. When we sense a hostile reception from a stranger we tend to steer clear. I'm sure if the officer had been pleasant they would have chatted away and both gone down there and found Caylee that day.
On December 11th it is very easy for me to understand why Kronk investigated more closely seeing as he was there. I believe I would have behaved exactly as Kronk had done from start to finish. It's important to note that after Kronk had ascertained it was a skull and waited on the road until the officer got there in December, when he took the officer into the woods to show him, Kronk walked passed the remains and almost missed seeing them, and he knew exactly what he was looking for and had been there minutes earlier. He had walked passed them only 5 feet away.
Kronks testimony will prove that if anyone else was ever searching in the exact spot where Caylee was found it is obvious that they could have been just feet away and missed it. Even more so earlier when the remains were half under water.
Ok so my common sense tells me there's nothing odd about Kronk and how he found Caylee. What about DC and Hoover or the A's knowing anything? DC said that he was searching there because Kiomarie Kruz's statement had made him aware of it. 'Psychics' are very clever at getting information out of people and giving it back to them in another vague form and eventually leading you to the thing you want to hear. It's quite possible that DC was talking to the psychic and he actually brought up that area himself but doesn't realize it. He may have mentioned the pavers to her first for all we know. The other drive by psychics that made the video were simply driving round the area from where Caylee was last seen and using logic to stop and take an interest in any wooded area they came across. IMO DC was also using a bit of logic with a helping hand from Kiomarie's statement. On October 28th the State released thousands of tips they had received. I haven't gone through them all but if Kronks tips were included in that doc dump, DC and the A's may have gone through them and putting Kronks tip together with Kio's statement would have had any sensible person checking it out by November 15th. I wish I had seen Kronks tips then myself as I think even I might have gone to search there if I could have. When Kiomarie's statement was released to the public on August 25th, Casey had just been bonded out on August 21st. When Casey saw Kiomarie's interview she freaked out. Of all the damning evidence released, she was worried about Kiomarie's interview the most. In Rob Dicks interview he said Casey told him to find stuff about Kiomarie to discredit her. Casey said her interview was BS. Obviously Casey didn't want anyone to listen to Kiomarie. I believe that Casey thought she could make up stories and lie her way through an explanation of any other evidence, but she knew finding Caylee's duct taped remains down the road was going to sink her boat.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Kiwi - Daisy Chains and Media Whores - Valhall 325898
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down