Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search: Dominic Casey’s 01/07/09 interview with OCSO by ValHall

Go down

The Search: Dominic Casey’s 01/07/09 interview with OCSO by ValHall Empty The Search: Dominic Casey’s 01/07/09 interview with OCSO by ValHall

Post by momgot2kids Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:37 pm

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1810

In the January 7, 2009 interview OCSO conducted with Dominic Casey, OCSO detectives wasted no time getting to what they were truly interested in – the November searches on Suburban Drive. The first question presented to Casey (we’ll just refer to him as DC because calling him Casey confuses me) was how he came to be out there (on Suburban) searching. DC immediately caused issues by first uttering “I was not out there” and then circled around to state there was a meet and greet on the Saturday of November 15th, 2008. He then states:

At the meet and greet. I was headed out to the meet and greet. And in Kiomarie Cruz’s statement she stated that that was a hangout where they hung out. That was one thing in Kiomarie’s statement that I had not seen or verified, so I thought on Saturday when I go to the meet and greet then I will go ahead and run by there and, and just take a look at it and see if it’s a hang out.
momgot2kids
momgot2kids
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Mom/Ring Master

Back to top Go down