Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRIDGETTE AREVALO - 4 months - (2010) Hayward CA

3 posters

Go down

BRIDGETTE AREVALO - 4 months - (2010) Hayward CA Empty BRIDGETTE AREVALO - 4 months - (2010) Hayward CA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:51 pm

A 26-year-old man has been arrested and charged with murder in connection with
the death of his baby daughter over the weekend, authorities said
Monday.

Sheriff's deputies responded Kaiser Permanente Medical Center in
Santa Clara on Thursday on reports of a 4-month-old girl who had been
transferred from the Kaiser facility in Hayward in critical condition, Alameda
Sheriff's Sgt. J.D. Nelson said.

Nelson said doctors had determined the
girl had suffered injuries consistent with being shaken and that investigators
then began interviewing the girl's family members.

Her father, Jose
Arevalo, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of child abuse. However, the girl's
condition worsened on Friday and she was pronounced brain dead on Saturday,
prompting the sheriff's office to amend his charge to murder.

"It sounds
like the baby had been crying and he basically just lost it," Nelson
said.

He said multiple family members live at the unincorporated Hayward
home and that there were no other signs of abuse, and that everyone seemed to be
in good health.

District attorney's spokeswoman Teresa Drenick said
Arevalo was arraigned in Alameda County Superior Court in Hayward this afternoon
on murder.

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

BRIDGETTE AREVALO - 4 months - (2010) Hayward CA Empty Re: BRIDGETTE AREVALO - 4 months - (2010) Hayward CA

Post by Joanie Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:23 am

I just read her name is Bridgette Arevalo, Link Trying to find a photo now.

There seems to be a new death of a innocent child everyday. just breaks my heart.
Joanie
Joanie
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Job/hobbies : Mom against child abuse

Back to top Go down

BRIDGETTE AREVALO - 4 months - (2010) Hayward CA Empty Re: BRIDGETTE AREVALO - 4 months - (2010) Hayward CA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Joanie wrote:I just read her name is Bridgette Arevalo, Link Trying to find a photo now.

There seems to be a new death of a innocent child everyday. just breaks my heart.
---Aagin, thanks for your PI work Joanie BRIDGETTE AREVALO - 4 months - (2010) Hayward CA 76433 . I have changed the topic title to include her first name.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanie Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:21 pm

BRIDGETTE AREVALO - 4 months - (2010) Hayward CA 538436 Thanks Tom for the compliment. I'm a digger but names are usually released here in the states fairly quickly thanks to the freedom of information act (noticed CPS are trying their damn-est in some states to squash that).

I hope other states take AK's DHF lead and just post them with out question.

When I seen this I was shocked, if all states fatality lists are this bad then the problem is even worse then we realize (...and we read these stories everyday)

AK Fatality Notification List
Joanie
Joanie
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Job/hobbies : Mom against child abuse

Back to top Go down

Post by MililaniGirl Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Dad pleads guilty in fatal shaking of baby
ALAMEDA COUNTY January 08, 2011|By Henry K. Lee

A man living near Hayward has pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter and assault for shaking his 4-month-old daughter to death because she was crying, authorities said Friday.

Jose Arevalo, 27, had originally been charged with murdering Bridgette Arevalo Moreno on March 4, 2010, when authorities say he shook her at their home on the 21000 block of Gribben Avenue in an unincorporated area of Alameda County near Hayward because she was crying.

The shaking caused head injuries, authorities said. Relatives took the girl to Kaiser Permanente Medical Center in Hayward, where she died.

http://articles.sfgate.com/2011-01-08/bay-area/27017384_1_hayward-head-injuries-jose-arevalo
MililaniGirl
MililaniGirl

Job/hobbies : "Idiot Blogger"

Back to top Go down

Post by MililaniGirl Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:27 pm

JOSE AREVALO SENTENCED ON THURSDAY TO NINE YEARS IN STATE PRISON FOR THE DEATH OF HIS 4-MONTH-OLD DAUGHTER
Published by Staff Writer on February 25, 2011

A man from unincorporated Hayward was sentenced on Thursday to nine years in state prison for his involvement in the death of his baby daughter last year, according to the Alameda County District Attorney’s office. Jose Arevalo, 27, pleaded guilty last month to involuntary manslaughter and assault for the death of his 4-month-old daughter on March 4, 2010.Arevalo made his plea with an agreement of up to five years in state prison, but the sentence was later increased to nine years, Teresa Drenick, spokeswoman for the District Attorney’s office, said.Drenick couldn’t immediately comment on why the sentence was increased.

Doctors had determined that the girl suffered injuries consistent with being shaken, Alameda County sheriff’s Sgt. J.D. Nelson said.Arevalo had no criminal history prior to the death of his daughter, and he took responsibility for his actions early in the case, his attorney, Roseann Torres, said.Torres said Arevalo didn’t intend to kill his daughter but was “an inexperienced father who didn’t know how fragile she was.”She said the daughter had been crying. Torres said Arevalo wouldn’t have to serve his full sentence. He has already been in custody for almost a year and the time he serves will count twice toward satisfying his sentence, she said.

http://www.fugitive.com/archives/36760
MililaniGirl
MililaniGirl

Job/hobbies : "Idiot Blogger"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down