Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthony’s Body Language Shows Dramatic Transformation - Dr. Glass

Go down

Anthony’s Body Language Shows Dramatic Transformation - Dr. Glass Empty Anthony’s Body Language Shows Dramatic Transformation - Dr. Glass

Post by mom_in_il Sat May 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Casey Anthony’s Body Language Shows Dramatic Transformation In Court For First Time In Two Years

May 1st, 2010

Excerpt:

Several of my loyal readers have written to inform me that they have noticed a significant change in the body language of Casey Anthony, the accused murderer of her three year old daughter Caylee. They observed that Casey Anthony’s body language during her latest court appearance, where she appeared in front of the new judge presiding over her case, Judge Belvin Perrry was completely different.

Many shared with me that they believed that Casey Anthony’s team may have been studying my past Body Language Blogs blogs where I discuss Casey’s inappropriate and disturbing body language. After looking at how Casey comported herself in court today, for the first time in two years, I may very well agree with them, I could see no laughter, no smirking, no smiling and no OCD- like ritualistic behavior of palm rubbing, hand fiddling, self grooming, self, clothes brushing with her
hand, or hair flicking with Casey.

READ MORE:
http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/2010/05/01/casey-anthony%E2%80%99s-body-language-shows-dramatic-transformation-in-court-for-first-time-in-two-years/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down