Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Baby Jane" HOOVER - 3 Months - Kaukauna (SW of Green Bay) WI

+2
kiwimom
TomTerrific0420
6 posters

Go down

"Baby Jane" HOOVER - 3 Months - Kaukauna (SW of Green Bay) WI Empty "Baby Jane" HOOVER - 3 Months - Kaukauna (SW of Green Bay) WI

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat May 15, 2010 2:31 am

Kaukauna WI ---- A teen from Kaukauna is charged with shaking
his 3-month-old daughter hard enough to cause severe brain injuries.
19-year-old William Hoover is facing 2 counts of second-degree reckless
injury.
Prosecutors say Hoover called a hospital last week after noticing his
child was limp and having trouble breathing. A criminal complaint
reveals doctors found fluid in her brain and bruises on her chest.
Hoover told authorities he dropped the baby, then shook her to wake
her up. A doctor also told investigators the child had older injuries,
including broken ribs from 10 to 30 days earlier. He's being held on a
$20,000 cash bond and is due in court next week. If convicted, Hoover
faces a maximum prison sentence of 25 years.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

"Baby Jane" HOOVER - 3 Months - Kaukauna (SW of Green Bay) WI Empty Re: "Baby Jane" HOOVER - 3 Months - Kaukauna (SW of Green Bay) WI

Post by kiwimom Sat May 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Another case where a male teen full of testosterone is left to provide for an infants needs with disasterous results. I don't know where the babies mother was but if you are going to have a baby you need to be joined at the hip and not expect boys to fulfill a mothers role.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

"Baby Jane" HOOVER - 3 Months - Kaukauna (SW of Green Bay) WI Empty Re: "Baby Jane" HOOVER - 3 Months - Kaukauna (SW of Green Bay) WI

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat May 15, 2010 11:16 pm

kiwimom wrote:Another case where a male teen full of testosterone is left to provide for an infants needs with disasterous results. I don't know where the babies mother was but if you are going to have a baby you need to be joined at the hip and not expect boys to fulfill a mothers role.
---Well, as a member of the male side of the issue I have to say that it may not be his "maleness" so much as it may be his maturity level. Having sex is one thing, fathering ( and mothering ) a child and caring for it are way at the other end of the spectrum. Witness: SnackCakes. She certainly proved capable of having sex but her woeful level of maturity is it what killed the icon for our blog, dear Caylee Marie. Perhaps, William, TEN YEARS from now would have been a great father but we will never know. These kids "having kids", in most cases, are not anywhere near the level of maturity to understand the HUGE responsibility parenthood is. Safe sex, if you cannot abstain. It's not just about diseases, it's about creating a human life that will need many, many years of care and guidance.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sun May 16, 2010 12:19 am

TomTerrific0420 wrote:
kiwimom wrote:Another case where a male teen full of testosterone is left to provide for an infants needs with disasterous results. I don't know where the babies mother was but if you are going to have a baby you need to be joined at the hip and not expect boys to fulfill a mothers role.
---Well, as a member of the male side of the issue I have to say that it may not be his "maleness" so much as it may be his maturity level. Having sex is one thing, fathering ( and mothering ) a child and caring for it are way at the other end of the spectrum. Witness: SnackCakes. She certainly proved capable of having sex but her woeful level of maturity is it what killed the icon for our blog, dear Caylee Marie. Perhaps, William, TEN YEARS from now would have been a great father but we will never know. These kids "having kids", in most cases, are not anywhere near the level of maturity to understand the HUGE responsibility parenthood is. Safe sex, if you cannot abstain. It's not just about diseases, it's about creating a human life that will need many, many years of care and guidance.
Oh I'm sorry Tom. "Baby Jane" HOOVER - 3 Months - Kaukauna (SW of Green Bay) WI 616541 I did not mean it to sound as if I'm knocking the male gender. Quite the reverse actually. I am trying to get people to realise that in most cases it is simply not in a young teenage boy's makeup to have the nurturing and coping skills to care for a baby. Sadly, the basic female instinct to nurture also seems to be missing in a lot of these teenage cases too, but they are less likely to lash out violently than the young men. You are right though, the maturity of either caregiver is just as important, but it seems that for the most part it is only when immature caregivers are involved that the male is left to carry out a role he not equipped for. In most mature families you would not usually find the male taking on the nurturing role while the mother works. When a child is injured or murdered the public in general bay for the blood of the young male who did it and it's time society starts talking about whether it's appropriate that he be in that position in the first place. If a baby was left with a 10 year old as a caregiver and the baby died we would be asking why anyone thought the baby would be safe and it is illegal. I want society to ask the same question about teenage boys. These boys lives are ruined and they may well have been good fathers when they were older. BTW I'm not trying to make excuses for them.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3 Sun May 16, 2010 8:53 pm

The sad thing is, the mother was at work but what makes this even sadder is the mother had to of known her own babys ribs were broken, and to not see the bruises on the babys chest?!? I'm not saying who I am but I know the mother very well. Now heres the question.. Why would you drive to a hospital hours away instead of the one in the same town you are in?!? Fishy right? Exactly.. I take my kids to the dr for EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING. If your holding your baby and shes screaming doesnt that tell you something is wrong? I don't care if she was gone while the dad had shaken her, what I care more about is how could she let this abuse go on for so long? The mother needs to be punished as well, we need to make sure of this, for the babys sake!! The father might have done the most damage but the mother let it happen! This is pure sickness and that baby needs to have a better life. Shes 3 months old, beautiful little girl and she has parents that are idiots and sick in the head!! Please pray for Dixie and help get justice served! She needs a miracle! If I have to drive to Madison, WI to protest I will!!!!!!!

mommyof3
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sun May 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Welcome mommyof3. I agree that the mother had to have known as it is reported her baby was injured earlier. Why are these young mothers working and the young men staying home to care for infants these days? I have a 19 year old son and even though he isn't remotely violent I would NEVER allow him to be in the situation where he was caring for an infant all day because I know he is still very impatient and not mature enough yet. If these teens are going to play family instead of doing what they should be doing at their age they need to use proper day care facilities if grandparents aren't available.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by retired_infl Mon May 17, 2010 1:01 am

mommyof3 wrote:The sad thing is, the mother was at work but what makes this even sadder is the mother had to of known her own babys ribs were broken, and to not see the bruises on the babys chest?!? I'm not saying who I am but I know the mother very well. Now heres the question.. Why would you drive to a hospital hours away instead of the one in the same town you are in?!? Fishy right? Exactly.. I take my kids to the dr for EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING. If your holding your baby and shes screaming doesnt that tell you something is wrong? I don't care if she was gone while the dad had shaken her, what I care more about is how could she let this abuse go on for so long? The mother needs to be punished as well, we need to make sure of this, for the babys sake!! The father might have done the most damage but the mother let it happen! This is pure sickness and that baby needs to have a better life. Shes 3 months old, beautiful little girl and she has parents that are idiots and sick in the head!! Please pray for Dixie and help get justice served! She needs a miracle! If I have to drive to Madison, WI to protest I will!!!!!!!

Please be assured that Dixie will have all our prayers. Her mother had to have known something was wrong when she picked this baby up after her ribs were broken. I am adult and would be screaming. And yet she left this baby alone with the baby daddy over and over. I did not realize about the hospital she chose. In my estimation, they both should be charged. Prayers and thoughts are with Dixie "Baby Jane" HOOVER - 3 Months - Kaukauna (SW of Green Bay) WI 744935 "Baby Jane" HOOVER - 3 Months - Kaukauna (SW of Green Bay) WI 719242 "Baby Jane" HOOVER - 3 Months - Kaukauna (SW of Green Bay) WI 744935
retired_infl
retired_infl
Superhero (cape and tights included)

Job/hobbies : reading, cooking, gardening, jazz

Back to top Go down

Post by retired_infl Mon May 17, 2010 1:04 am

kiwi, I have said this before, but condoms are available at every drugstore and gas station in America. Why can't these teenagers take responsibiity and spend what, a buck? Disgusting.
retired_infl
retired_infl

Job/hobbies : reading, cooking, gardening, jazz

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Mon May 17, 2010 3:38 am

retired_infl wrote:kiwi, I have said this before, but condoms are available at every drugstore and gas station in America. Why can't these teenagers take responsibiity and spend what, a buck? Disgusting.
I so agree retired "Baby Jane" HOOVER - 3 Months - Kaukauna (SW of Green Bay) WI 616541 I made myself watch a programme called Teen Mom's yesterday to try to get more insight into why they were all having babies. All the mothers on the programmes are only 16 and acted exactly how I imagine Casey did. Wanting to go out and party and telling the grandmother she would take the baby away and she'd never see them again when the 16 year old's mother tried to get her to stay home and take care of her baby. I hope there is a follow up programme in 5 years time to see what sort of life these poor babies are having - if they survive "Baby Jane" HOOVER - 3 Months - Kaukauna (SW of Green Bay) WI 133385
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3 Mon May 17, 2010 11:56 am

You know, I became a mom when I was 19, 12 weeks pregnant at my high school graduation, it changed my life. I was planning on going to college to become a nurse, had goals. But the day I found out I was pregnant, I stopped everything, I stopped going out, stopped the normal every day teen thing. I lived with my parents, went to classes on parenting, bought books, everything. I grew up because I had to for the babys sake. I am now 24, and have 3 amazing beautiful kids. I just can't seem to get it out of my head that all these young parents out there are doing this to their children. I look at my kids every day and fall back in love with them all over again. They are my miracle babies and these teen moms out there are making the good parents look bad. If I could I would be adopting so many children that have been abused to give them a better happy life. It really saddens me. I raised my kids alone, yes it was hard and stressful but never once even thought about harming them. My youngest was in the NICU for a week, and everything flashed before me, I saw a teen mom in there and her baby was so tiny, almost lifeless fighting for its life and she never showed a tear, I never even saw her hold that babys hand. It made me cry. All of this sickens me. I may be young, but I was raised right, and I brought these babies into this world and it is my responsibility to raise them and care for them. I'm going through a divorce right now from all 3 of my kids father and I am fighting for him to lose his rights and not get any kind of custody as he is very abusive and I am trying to protect my children, he hasn't even seen them for 1 1/2 years and never even met my youngest who is turning one next month. I wish there was something we could do to make the courts listen, the courts never look at the whole picture and it saddens me. All these parents abusing their kids and getting away with it. I'm in cosmetology school but I am considering doing foster parenting because all of this going on, all these innocent children fighting for their lives or dying because their parents were too stupid. Those people are making us look back and putting these kids in a situation, it needs to end!

mommyof3
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon May 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Mommyof3: I want to acknowledge your perseverance and love for your children above all. You took the right road. Educating yourself on proper parenting skills and puttting your life on hold while you took care of your babies. So many teen moms do not look upon this situation as you did and you are to be credited with what you have done.
I wish you luck in your fight for full custody.
Hang Tough!
TomT "Baby Jane" HOOVER - 3 Months - Kaukauna (SW of Green Bay) WI 418561
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Mon May 17, 2010 9:56 pm

mommyof3 wrote:You know, I became a mom when I was 19, 12 weeks pregnant at my high school graduation, it changed my life. I was planning on going to college to become a nurse, had goals. But the day I found out I was pregnant, I stopped everything, I stopped going out, stopped the normal every day teen thing. I lived with my parents, went to classes on parenting, bought books, everything. I grew up because I had to for the babys sake. I am now 24, and have 3 amazing beautiful kids. I just can't seem to get it out of my head that all these young parents out there are doing this to their children. I look at my kids every day and fall back in love with them all over again. They are my miracle babies and these teen moms out there are making the good parents look bad. If I could I would be adopting so many children that have been abused to give them a better happy life. It really saddens me. I raised my kids alone, yes it was hard and stressful but never once even thought about harming them. My youngest was in the NICU for a week, and everything flashed before me, I saw a teen mom in there and her baby was so tiny, almost lifeless fighting for its life and she never showed a tear, I never even saw her hold that babys hand. It made me cry. All of this sickens me. I may be young, but I was raised right, and I brought these babies into this world and it is my responsibility to raise them and care for them. I'm going through a divorce right now from all 3 of my kids father and I am fighting for him to lose his rights and not get any kind of custody as he is very abusive and I am trying to protect my children, he hasn't even seen them for 1 1/2 years and never even met my youngest who is turning one next month. I wish there was something we could do to make the courts listen, the courts never look at the whole picture and it saddens me. All these parents abusing their kids and getting away with it. I'm in cosmetology school but I am considering doing foster parenting because all of this going on, all these innocent children fighting for their lives or dying because their parents were too stupid. Those people are making us look back and putting these kids in a situation, it needs to end!
It sounds like you have done a great job Mommyof3 and yes, there are many young mothers out there that do a wonderful job. Still, there is no doubt that in an ideal world we wouldn't play russian roulette with babies in the first place as far too many do not have good lives. I know how you feel about wanting to foster children but I think seriously you have enough on your plate with 3 kids to raise on your own. You can always do that later when your kids have grown up. Anyway mommyof3 you have raised my flagging spirits! It's not all bad out there!
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

"Baby Jane" HOOVER - 3 Months - Kaukauna (SW of Green Bay) WI Empty CORRECTION

Post by Grams22 Thu May 20, 2010 5:53 pm

mommyof3 wrote:The sad thing is, the mother was at work but what makes this even sadder is the mother had to of known her own babys ribs were broken, and to not see the bruises on the babys chest?!? I'm not saying who I am but I know the mother very well. Now heres the question.. Why would you drive to a hospital hours away instead of the one in the same town you are in?!? Fishy right? Exactly.. I take my kids to the dr for EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING. If your holding your baby and shes screaming doesnt that tell you something is wrong? I don't care if she was gone while the dad had shaken her, what I care more about is how could she let this abuse go on for so long? The mother needs to be punished as well, we need to make sure of this, for the babys sake!! The father might have done the most damage but the mother let it happen! This is pure sickness and that baby needs to have a better life. Shes 3 months old, beautiful little girl and she has parents that are idiots and sick in the head!! Please pray for Dixie and help get justice served! She needs a miracle! If I have to drive to Madison, WI to protest I will!!!!!!!

I do not know where you are getting your information from, but the baby was taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital in APPLETON. Which is about a 20-25 minute drive from where they live NOT HOURS from there. The baby then was taken to Madison's Childrens Hospital by ambulance. As far as I see it this hospital was close to their home. Also, you need to read up on shaken baby syndrome-here is a website address that you can start with http://www.bing.com/health/article/mayo-122382/Shaken-baby-syndrome?q=shaken+baby+syndrome. I qoute this website "Other injuries that may not be noticeable include bleeding in the brain and eye, damage to the spinal cord and neck, and fractures of the ribs, skull and bones." If you know her so well then you would have known that there was no evidence (bruising) of the broken ribs prior to this incident on May 7th. The mother DID NOT know of ANY abuse that was going on. She would have left. Also, Please refrain from using this childs first name-She has been exploited enough! GET YOUR INFORMATION STRAIGHT before YOU make this sad situation worse. Just a little FYI- I am the mothers aunt-so I do know this information is Correct.

Grams22
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

"Baby Jane" HOOVER - 3 Months - Kaukauna (SW of Green Bay) WI Empty re- correction

Post by mommyof3 Thu May 20, 2010 6:25 pm

A MOTHER KNOWS WHEN SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT, PHYSICAL OR NO PHYSICAL PROOF, IT DOES NOT MATTER!!! ABUSE IS ABUSE!! As far as shaken baby syndrome, I know all about it, I work in healthcare therefor I am trained, you do not need to sit on here and preach. Crystal had to of known her babys ribs were broken, with or without bruising, that is not something that goes unnoticed, as I was not referring to the SBS, I was referring to the broken ribs prior to this as we are aware she was not home when he had shaken her causing the other injuring leading them to the hospital, please read all the facts. As far as where I got my facts about the hospital it was from a source I will not disclose, but that source was told to them by Crystals personal good friends themselves. Can't always trust your friends or family for that matter. I hope she has learned a valuable lesson for her babys sake and trust no one alone with that precious baby girl!! I am praying for a 100% recovery for that baby. This is not a site to start chaos, this is a site to discuss abused children, if your an adult you would know this and not come on here starting a riot. We are sharing our concern for this baby and her recovery. Now grow up please.

mommyof3
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Grams22 Thu May 20, 2010 6:35 pm

mommyof3 wrote:A MOTHER KNOWS WHEN SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT, PHYSICAL OR NO PHYSICAL PROOF, IT DOES NOT MATTER!!! ABUSE IS ABUSE!! As far as shaken baby syndrome, I know all about it, I work in healthcare therefor I am trained, you do not need to sit on here and preach. Crystal had to of known her babys ribs were broken, with or without bruising, that is not something that goes unnoticed, as I was not referring to the SBS, I was referring to the broken ribs prior to this as we are aware she was not home when he had shaken her causing the other injuring leading them to the hospital, please read all the facts. As far as where I got my facts about the hospital it was from a source I will not disclose, but that source was told to them by Crystals personal good friends themselves. Can't always trust your friends or family for that matter. I hope she has learned a valuable lesson for her babys sake and trust no one alone with that precious baby girl!! I am praying for a 100% recovery for that baby. This is not a site to start chaos, this is a site to discuss abused children, if your an adult you would know this and not come on here starting a riot. We are sharing our concern for this baby and her recovery. Now grow up please.

I was not trying to cause any chaos- I just felt that your "facts and sources" needed to be corrected. Please, do not tell me to grow up- I am 38 years old and have seen enough in my lifetime. Thank-you for the prayers- If you are concerned then do us all a favor and spread the word about shaken baby syndrome instead of talking bad about the mother.

Grams22
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Thu May 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Grams22, How can you say the babies mother did not know something was wrong earlier? Apparently she had a broken rib 10 to 30 days before. The baby would have been in a lot of pain and if the mother did not notice this then she can't have had much to do with her baby.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Thu May 20, 2010 11:21 pm

cracked and broken ribs can be excruciatingly painful - how could this go unrecognized? i have never heard of a situation where the baby didn't cry when this has happened - someone had to know something before this incident - i hope everyone involved is investigated thoroughly or i am sorry to say, this child may be moved to our murdered forum some day, and i for one, will be devastated. enough is enough. take responsibility for your action (or inaction) and fix the problem permanently. please.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Thu May 20, 2010 11:27 pm

and let me add - thank you for joining us - we really believe in justice for all children, so if we come across as harsh sometimes, we really don't mean it. We deal with hundreds of cases of missing and exploited children, murdered and abused children, and we see over and over again, warning signs that were not seen by families and neighbors - we believe it takes a village - and hope to inspire others to care not only for their own families, but to take a look around them and extend a helping hand to a young mom in trouble, a child who may have bruises - we believe caylee anthony had people that saw signs of abuse and did nothing - and that is why she ended up dead at the hands of her mother. again - welcome to our forum.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Baby Jane" HOOVER - 3 Months - Kaukauna (SW of Green Bay) WI Empty Clarification

Post by Grams22 Fri May 21, 2010 1:21 am

The doctors told them that when it happened-the broken ribs. That whomever did it had to deal with a baby that cried uncontrollably for a half an hour to a hour in a half. I have been reading up on shaken baby syndrome and if you look at the website that I posted earlier-It does say that these things can go undetected or not noticed. Noone knows what happened behind close doors in this home. We were not there when all this happened. I just feel that people are attacking/ judging her when they do not know all of the facts and post things that are not true. Shaken baby syndrome is sad no matter how anyone looks at it. I would like to see more people talking/ educating themselves and others about shaken baby syndrome instead of attacking/judging the mother. If he did this to their daughter- I sit here and wonder what he might have/ or did to my niece? !I understand that people are going to talk, but please remember that there are people that read this stuff that are emotionally involved in the situation. This is her first child and the baby was born 3 weeks early. So, if she was behind in developement or cried a lot maybe the mom just figured it was just her lil' girl being herself. This baby is young. I have two children of my own (and I was a young mom in high school when I had my first) and both of these children where like night and day. My oldest one was a"perfefect" baby. My youngest baby was so much different. My point is this lil' girl could have been a baby that cried a lot. If there was no physical marks- How would anyone know?

Grams22
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Grams22 Fri May 21, 2010 1:29 am

oviedo45 wrote:and let me add - thank you for joining us - we really believe in justice for all children, so if we come across as harsh sometimes, we really don't mean it. We deal with hundreds of cases of missing and exploited children, murdered and abused children, and we see over and over again, warning signs that were not seen by families and neighbors - we believe it takes a village - and hope to inspire others to care not only for their own families, but to take a look around them and extend a helping hand to a young mom in trouble, a child who may have bruises - we believe caylee anthony had people that saw signs of abuse and did nothing - and that is why she ended up dead at the hands of her mother. again - welcome to our forum.

I also believe it takes a village to raise a child.

Grams22
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Fri May 21, 2010 1:39 am

grams22

true enough - i had a screamer as well - am sure the neighbors
thought i was abusing her - but she just needed those magical gas
drops. i have never held an abused baby so i wouldn't know the first
thing to look/listen for. it is just a terribly sad situation.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down