Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KRISTIAN OAKLEY - 2 Months (2010) - Cutler (NW of Parkersburg WV) OH

5 posters

Go down

KRISTIAN OAKLEY - 2 Months (2010) - Cutler (NW of Parkersburg WV) OH Empty KRISTIAN OAKLEY - 2 Months - Cutler (NW of Parkersburg WV) OH

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:54 am

Athens County Police are investigating after an infant is found dead in a Cutler home. According to the Athens County Sheriff's Department, EMS
and deputies responded to an emergency at 3536 Big Run Rd. Paramedics
say Christian Oakley, 2 months old, was not breathing when they arrived.
The child's parents, Jason Oakley and Michelle Clark were staying
overnight at Clark's fathers house in The Plains at the time. A neighbor
administered CPR on the child. However, Christian was pronounced dead
at O'Bleness Hospital. An autopsy will be performed on the child.

http://statejournal.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=84739
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

KRISTIAN OAKLEY - 2 Months (2010) - Cutler (NW of Parkersburg WV) OH Empty Re: KRISTIAN OAKLEY - 2 Months (2010) - Cutler (NW of Parkersburg WV) OH

Post by ShellieClark128 Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Kristian is my son, and its shocking to see his name in some forum..I am not sure where you got this info from, but I see you have also left out the part where NO FOUL PLAY was suspected, either intentionally, or you were uneducated about Kristians passing. I would really hate to think that someone like yourself is trying to make an innocent, grieving family look like suspects. Please educated yourself a little further before posting!!

ShellieClark128
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

KRISTIAN OAKLEY - 2 Months (2010) - Cutler (NW of Parkersburg WV) OH Empty Re: KRISTIAN OAKLEY - 2 Months (2010) - Cutler (NW of Parkersburg WV) OH

Post by oviedo45 Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:26 am

ShellieClark128 wrote:Kristian is my son, and its shocking to see his name in some forum..I am not sure where you got this info from, but I see you have also left out the part where NO FOUL PLAY was suspected, either intentionally, or you were uneducated about Kristians passing. I would really hate to think that someone like yourself is trying to make an innocent, grieving family look like suspects. Please educated yourself a little further before posting!!

"I am not sure where you got this info from..."

This article appeared in the state journal
http://statejournal.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=84739
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:38 am

i cannot find an article where the autopsy results have been posted so if you have a link - we will post it.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:17 am

ShellieClark128 wrote:Kristian is my son, and its shocking to see his name in some forum..I am not sure where you got this info from, but I see you have also left out the part where NO FOUL PLAY was suspected, either intentionally, or you were uneducated about Kristians passing. I would really hate to think that someone like yourself is trying to make an innocent, grieving family look like suspects. Please educated yourself a little further before posting!!
---First, and foremost, Shellie, please accept our sympathy on the tragic loss of your child.
When we post these stories, we put them in Unresolved because that's exactly what they are- without resolution.
While we have many hard-working volunteers who research these cases sometimes we are not privy
to the information that comes to light after the initial incident. We rely heavily on Mainstream Media reports
and internet searches for other public information sources.
We would like to have you give us a closure on this case... please tell us what happened.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellieClark128 Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:24 am

We have no idea what happened to Kristian. He passed away in August and we still have not received a final autopsy report, so that is probably why there is nothing online to see. We were staying the night at my dads house in The Plains. Kristian had been fine all night. In fact, the last time he was fed was at 3:00 AM. Jason and I went back to sleep, and I woke up suddenly at around 8 am or so because I didnt hear Kristian crying. Jason found him and he was not breathing and was white. He told me to take my other 2 sons outside and he called the ambulance. While I was outside, a neighbor came by and tried to do CPR because he was a former EMT. When Jason found Kristian, Kristian had fallen from the bed onto the floor at some point during the night; we still are not sure how that happened either. We had placed blankets and pillows on the floor just in case that DID happen. When the ambulance came, they took him wrapped up in a sheet to the hospital. I was unable to go to the hospital because I had the other 2 boys with me, but Jason went. They tried and tried to revive him, to no avail. I was on the phone with the Dr. and he told me he had horrible news that Kristian had died. We decided to donate what we could. The police showed up at my fathers house to speak with me. They told us that they did not suspect foul play because Kristian had no bruising and nothing that would point to us ever hurting our baby. In fact, one of the officers said that he looked really good and very healthy. After the police left, we were told that we could call the medical examiner and get some info as to what happened to Kristian. When we called, he told us that the preliminary autopsy found nothing and we needed to prepare ourselves because we may never know what happened to Kristian. As of today, we are still waiting for tox reports and the only thing they would be able to tell us with that would be if his o2 levels were messed up (resulting in asphyxiation).

I understand that when babies and children die the parents are ALWAYS the first suspects and I can also understand that there are MANY people out there who are sick and do hurt and kill their babies (God will take care of them) but I can assure anyone who is reading this, Kristian was VERY WELL loved and is dearly missed.

Jason and I are clean. We do not do drugs. On occasion we may have a beer, but not in the presence of our children and we do not drink to be drunk. We live in a clean and safe home. Jason works for the state department of transportation and I am a stay at home mom.

I need to tell you, this is the first time I have opened up about Kristians death since all of this has happened. The day after his death, I know they had a story about him on all of the local channels, and I was devastated. We had just started planning his funeral and everyone already knew. What really bothered me the most, is that either intentionally or unintentionally, many of the stories forgot to mention that no foul play was suspected. I cant stress enough how IMPORTANT it is for me to let everyone know that Jason and I are good parents who do the very best for our kids and NEVER would we have done such a thing.

ShellieClark128
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellieClark128 Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:29 am

I also wanted to apologize if I came off rude, but Kristian was my world along with my others, and it is so important to me that people know Kristian was NOT a case like many others. He was never beaten, abused or neglected in any way.

ShellieClark128
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellieClark128 Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:31 am

Also, if and when we do get the final autopsy results, I will post!

ShellieClark128
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:17 pm

Thanks Shellie. It must be very difficult for you to recount the events of that fateful night.
I can appreciate your distaste for the media sources, and the citizenry, that jump to conclusions without evidence to back up their theories.
With no evidence of anything untoward in the preliminary autopsy and your detailed explanation of what transpired I will move this topic to Resolved-Other. This is the area where cases like this, accidental or unintentional deaths, are filed.
If you do hear anything more from the coroner's office we would like to keep your sons' story complete, so please let us know.
In the interim, we welcome your participation in our forums and rooms.
Hang Tough
TomT
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellieClark128 Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Thanks Tom and thank you for your understanding. As soon as I do get reports back, I will post so we can keep it updated! Thanks again!

ShellieClark128
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by onehope Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Shellie, welcome to our forum. Words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss and I know words cannot make it better, but you and your family are in my prayers.
onehope
onehope

Job/hobbies : eating trolls for lunch

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellieClark128 Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:05 pm

Thank you onehope! Prayers are always welcomed.

ShellieClark128
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by moosekrazy Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:57 pm

Shellie, I am so sorry for your loss. I lost a 15 month old daughter to spinal memingitis, 32 years ago. I hear your pain, and please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.
moosekrazy
moosekrazy
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down