Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHASE LAUENROTH - 10 Months - Lincoln NE

+7
onehope
oviedo45
inmyfloridaopinion
james21
cindmo
kiwimom
TomTerrific0420
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CHASE LAUENROTH - 10 Months - Lincoln NE - Page 2 Empty Re: CHASE LAUENROTH - 10 Months - Lincoln NE

Post by kiwimom Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:03 pm

james21 wrote:I agree with the negligence. Both of Chase's parents are hard working. They don't have much but they what they need to get by. No they aren't drug dealers or alcoholics. I'm not sure what grandma does, but I can only assume she tries to help out as any Parent would. I don't know these people all that well. But I'm not going to argue about what happened. That's not my job. Kiwimom, are you in law enforcement? any kind of schooling in forensics, lab work? work with the evidence in any manner? anything associated with law? or are you just someone with an opinion that doesn't mean a thing? Your the type of person that would bitch about every little mistake someone has made cause your shit don't stink. I've never fallen asleep with my 10 month old ever you say. I bet that might be the case. But how many times have you left your child unattended for more than 1 minute? Wait, I bet you NEVER have right?! Cause your perfect! You do everything by the book. I can assure you that his parents would have never, ever do any harm to Chase!
James21, we don't condone personal attacks here. Please stick to the topic if you wish to contribute.
kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

CHASE LAUENROTH - 10 Months - Lincoln NE - Page 2 Empty Re: CHASE LAUENROTH - 10 Months - Lincoln NE

Post by RedHead Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:49 am

james21 wrote:I agree with the negligence. Both of Chase's parents are hard working. They don't have much but they what they need to get by. No they aren't drug dealers or alcoholics. I'm not sure what grandma does, but I can only assume she tries to help out as any Parent would. I don't know these people all that well. But I'm not going to argue about what happened. That's not my job. Kiwimom, are you in law enforcement? any kind of schooling in forensics, lab work? work with the evidence in any manner? anything associated with law? or are you just someone with an opinion that doesn't mean a thing? Your the type of person that would bitch about every little mistake someone has made cause your shit don't stink. I've never fallen asleep with my 10 month old ever you say. I bet that might be the case. But how many times have you left your child unattended for more than 1 minute? Wait, I bet you NEVER have right?! Cause your perfect! You do everything by the book. I can assure you that his parents would have never, ever do any harm to Chase!

Yo Jimbo! If you know something, spill it. Otherwise you are just giving your opinion like everyone else. So quit with the personal attacks You're entitled to your opinion, but so is everyone else on this forum. You can agree to disagree, but don't come here and try to stir up crap.

Last edited by RedHead on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
RedHead
RedHead

Job/hobbies : Advocating for Justice and Fighting Cancer

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:21 am

You need to read Kiwimom's post again. She said none of the things you are accusing her of saying. She made none of the accusations you are accusing her of making.

Any time a baby or young child dies the circumstances bear looking into. So does the background of the parents. Do you not know that law enforcement will do exactly that?

I didn't read anywhere in her post that she thinks she is perfect either.

Your assurances are not enough. A child is dead and the death needs to be investigated to determine whether his death was willful, accidental or due to negligence.

If you are so sure that his parents would "never, ever do any harm to Chase!" then you should welcome such an investigation. If nothing else, to remove the stain this has put upon their reputation.

Most certainly you should not attack someone for standing up for poor defenseless children.

Another child is dead. We mourn his death and want to be sure if someone deliberately harmed him, that proper action is taken.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:23 am

Admin wrote:
james21 wrote:I want you all to close your eyes and imagine yourself, 20-21 years of age with a 10 month old baby. I want you to keep your eyes closed and think about the time that you ran into the next room to grab something or turn the heat down on a pan in the kitchen. Any time that you may have left your child unattended. Walk back into the room where you left your 10 month old. He/she is not there. Some of you won't think twice, others will. You wonder around the house looking anxiously. You walk by the bathroom and your child is head first in the toilet. You panic and your heart hits the floor! Grab your child, no pulse. No breathing. Fighting through tears and are still panicking. Grab the phone and call 911. You cry out HELP as loud as you possibly can. I want you to imagine what you would say after, if anything. If you could even speak at all.... The person on the other line is your hope! They can't physically help you, but your so scared. They start walking you through trying to save your child's life. Nothing is working. Although 99% of you would have given up mentally, your still physically fighting to save your first and only child. You repeat everything the operator told you until the ambulance arrives. They push you aside and attempt to revive your child.

I want you to open your eyes and imagine what Nick must have felt. All the pain, all the tears, the hurt. don't get me wrong here. I'm not sticking up for this kid. I think this is negligence. I just want you to feel a little pain and maybe shed a tear or 2 thinking that just happened to you. He'll get what's coming to him. And unless you have anything to do with this case, such as a detective, your just another person with an opinion. Maybe I'm wrong about this site. Maybe some of you are in some sort of Human Service career or something alike. I am Military Police. I do the same job as a 'civilian' cop in the military. I want to know what kind impact you have to this country besides voting. What do you do for your community, city, state, country? Post your opinions on forums?

Are you kidding me?
Actually, I think he is kidding himself.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:42 am

james21 wrote:
kiwimom wrote:Is this 'Daddy'?

http://www.myspace.com/smoke_yo

cindmo wrote:
TomTerrific0420 wrote:
kiwimom wrote:Is this 'Daddy'?

http://www.myspace.com/smoke_yo
---Most likely. Kinda weird with all the skulls as a backdrop. Get the feeling this fella likes to smoke ganga.
http://www.myspace.com/takeatriptomysoul
'mom'

cindmo wrote:http://www.myspace.com/bryant4life
grandma

Who are you to judge?! I mean are you seriously making fun of someone who just lost their 10 month old child? How immature are you guys?! Yes, negligence. Like the Sheriff stated, what parent doesn't fall asleep, leave their child alone for a few moments.. No need for excuses here though. The baby passed away in this case. I feel so sorry for them because they will have to live with this for the rest of their lives. And morons like you critique their parenting is just outrageuos. Do you have children? I don't. I wouldn't I say these people are bad parents based on their myspace, facebook, twitter page. People express themselves in different ways. And to set things straight, baby's are top heavy. A baby's head is proportionally larger than the rest of their body due to the skull cannot grow as fast as the rest of the bones in its body so it gets a head start(no pun intended). With that being said, it is very likely that the baby pulled himself up, got off-balance and fell head first into the toilet. With a 10 month old baby, always moving and exploring, it would only take 1 minute for that baby to get into a dangerous situation and die or get injured. It only takes a few seconds for a baby to drown. A baby's body doesn't know how to protect itself from inhaling water, therefore drowning with even the slightest bit of water. I feel like I just gave a lesson on this subject. Anyways, be careful what you say. Don't express your opinions about a child's death being 'something more'. The autopsy most always provides the evidence to convict.

We are all free to express our opinions here. Even you. Most of us do it without attacking others with whom we disagree.

Surely you understand this man is in for a lot of people "judging" him. Rightly so. At best he left a defenseless baby boy without supervision for God knows how long. At worst... we shall see after the official findings are released.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by cindmo Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:08 am

Update: Baby death determined not suspicious

The Lancaster County Sheriff says a preliminary autopsy report shows no signs of foul play in the death of a 10-month old boy. The baby was found with his head in a toilet and not breathing Saturday morning.

Sheriff Terry Wagner says Chase Lauenroth was found at about 10:15 a.m. Saturday, he was pronounced dead an hour later at the hospital. Sheriff Wagner says his father, Nicholas, had been sleeping and discovered the boy in their West O Street home just outside Lincoln. The baby's mother, Karen Bryant was at work at the time.

The Sheriff says final autopsy results will take a few weeks. However, preliminary results show the death was not suspicious. He says the boy could crawl and pull himself up.
http://www.klkntv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13102918&clienttype=printable

cindmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:57 am

To Jimbo: I was a 20 year old mother of a ten month old and I never let her crawl around unless I was right with her and the bathroom door was NEVER left open as there are so many things in a bathroom that a baby can hit their head on. If I did have to answer the phone, turn off the stove, the baby went into either her playpen or her crib so she was SAFE while I was attending other things.
Parents need to babyproof their homes and never leave a baby unattended, at least put them in a crib where they are safe until you can devote full time to them.
God Bless little Chase another Angel in Heaven CHASE LAUENROTH - 10 Months - Lincoln NE - Page 2 719242 CHASE LAUENROTH - 10 Months - Lincoln NE - Page 2 719242
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2