Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABBY M SHEARER - 13 yo - Spokane Valley WA

3 posters

Go down

ABBY M SHEARER - 13 yo - Spokane Valley WA Empty ABBY M SHEARER - 13 yo - Spokane Valley WA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:48 am

Sheriff's detectives are asking the public's help to locate a 13-year-old girl who disappeared from her Spokane Valley home September 4th. Abby (Abigail) M. Shearer left the family apartment in the 13300 block of E. Mission about 3 p.m. that Saturday. Her plan was to spend the night with a girlfriend.

ABBY M SHEARER - 13 yo - Spokane Valley WA 13153885_BG1

When she did not return the following day, her parents assumed that she might have hooked up with an old boyfriend, a 15-year-old Spokane Valley boy. However, they have since determined that she is not with the old boyfriend or any of the other acquaintances with whom she usually associates.Abby Shearer is 5' 7" tall and weighs 140 pounds. She has brown hair and green eyes, and has a pierced tongue and navel. Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts is urged to call 911 or Crime Check, 456-2233, immediately.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

ABBY M SHEARER - 13 yo - Spokane Valley WA Empty Re: ABBY M SHEARER - 13 yo - Spokane Valley WA

Post by kiwimom Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:25 am

Abby Shearer's parents fear the worst

Tori Brunetti | KXLY4 Anchor / Reporter
Posted: 5:08 pm PDT September 15, 2010Text Size
AAA

SPOKANE VALLEY -- It has been 11 days and 13-year-old Abby Shearer of Spokane Valley remains missing. Her mother reported her as a runaway, but now more than a week has gone by and her parents fear the worst.“I can't even talk about what my biggest fear is,” Abby’s mom Carrie Major said.Carrie left Abby at their apartment in Spokane Valley on September 4. A friend was supposed to pick her up that afternoon to spend the night but according to her mom she never made it to her friend’s house.“At this time I am hoping and praying she is a runaway,” Carrie said.For Carrie Major and Charles Shearer that’s the best case scenario. For the last 11 days Shearer has had no contact with anyone in her family.“It’s not like Abby to not call somebody, text her friends, her sisters, anybody,” Charles Shearer said.Last Saturday Abby told her mom a friend's dad was going to take them to Pig Out In The Park and then to Patterson's Skating Rink. After that she was going to spend the night at her friend’s house.“About 7 or so on Saturday evening I texted and said I am checking in on Abby can you have call me or text me,” Carrie said. She never heard back from Abby and Abby’s friend said she never spent the night.Carrie and Charles say that Abby has run away twice before but both times she called her parents to let them know she was OK. It was Carrie's initial instinct she ran away again but now she says she thinks something bad has happened.Her parents say they have heard rumors from Abby's friends she did make it to Patterson's Skating Rink and left with three guys but after that nobody is admitting to knowing what happened to Abby.“My gut tells me somebody knows where she is and they're lying because there has been too many conflicting stories there is just too many,” Carrie said.Patterson's Skating Rink says they do have surveillance cameras but so far investigators have not asked to see the video.If you have information about Abby Shearer's disappearance or whereabouts please call Crime Check at 456-2233.

Posters note: I think that's pretty poor!
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

ABBY M SHEARER - 13 yo - Spokane Valley WA Empty Re: ABBY M SHEARER - 13 yo - Spokane Valley WA

Post by kiwimom Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:32 am

Family of Missing Girl: 'Something Is Not Right'

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 9:17 AM Wednesday, September 15, 2010 5:17 PM ESTUpdated: Sep 15, 2010 06:20 PM ABBY M SHEARER - 13 yo - Spokane Valley WA 13161020_BG1
Enlarge this picture(13-year-old Abby Shearer )

SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. – It has been eleven days since a Spokane Valley teenager left home, telling her parents she was going to spend the night at a friend's house on September 4. Abby Shearer has not been seen since.Her family has plastered posters at bus stations, convenience stores and the county fair looking for her, but no one has reported seeing anything. Her family says Abby's friends are telling inconsistent stories about the last time she was seen and what she was doing."Nobody (in the family) has had any contact with her, so I just thought something is not right," said Carrie Major, Abby's mom.Major says her daughter has run away from home before, but always called or sent text messages to tell her family she was safe. The family has not heard anything."You wake up crying and you go to bed crying because you don't know where your child is," said Major. "You're wondering if she's okay."Family members have contacted Abby's ex-boyfriend, the friend she was supposed to spend the night with and her friends from school, but no one can give a clear message about where Abby was last seen.Her family says it is possible she is hitchhiking to Missoula, Montana where her current boyfriend lives.Anyone who sees the 13-year-old is asked to call Crime Check at (509) 456-2233 or 9-1-1 immediately.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:27 pm

A 13-year-old girl last seen Sept. 4 called her parents this afternoon, told them she is OK, but wouldn’t say where she is.Abby M. Shearer, 13, left her family apartment in the 13300 block of East Mission Avenue in the afternoon of Sept. 4 saying she was going to spend the night with a friend.She did not return the next day, but her parents thought initially she may have been with an old boyfriend. They later learned she was not with the old boyfriend or other likely acquaintances, police said.She is 5-feet-7 and 140 pounds with brown hair and green eyes. She has a pierced tongue and navel.Shearer still is considered a runaway, said Spokane County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Sgt. Dave Reagan. Anyone who sees her or knows her location is asked to call 911 or Crime Check at (509) 456-2233 immediately.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Mon May 23, 2011 3:07 pm

The girl was located and is not missing

Sgt. Bill Beeman
Spokane County Sheriff's Office
Major Crimes

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114534
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down