Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laura Buchanan searched Blanchard Park - HO

Go down

Laura Buchanan searched Blanchard Park - HO Empty Laura Buchanan searched Blanchard Park - HO

Post by mom_in_il Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:54 am

Written on 22 September 2010 at 06:08 by humbleopinion

Laura Buchanan searched Blanchard Park

So Laura Buchanan thought she would pull a quick one and claim she had searched Suburban Drive [her paperwork claims different]. She called Joe Jordan and while talking she says:

LB: Hey this is Laura, I’m the Kentucky Law Enforcement officer that searched with youJJ: I don’t remember you
LB: Oh yeah, well we searched together on Suburban Drive

She then wanted Joe Jordan to talk to someone at Baez’s office. She stated she was working with someone in Baez office, and she felt he should talk to someone there. He pretty much told her not to call him anymore. He does state she was fishing! I wish Joe Jordan would have taped this phone call so this person could be charged with impersonating a Law enforcement officer.

I put together some of the files I have found with Laura Buchanan’s name on them. Document

READ MORE: http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/09/22/laura-buchanan-searched-blanchard-park/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down