Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHIMNONSO IBEKAKU - 2 Months - Wilmington DE

2 posters

Go down

CHIMNONSO IBEKAKU - 2 Months - Wilmington DE Empty CHIMNONSO IBEKAKU - 2 Months - Wilmington DE

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:07 pm

Wilmington police say a 26-year-old woman and her babyCHIMNONSO IBEKAKU - 2 Months - Wilmington DE Mag-glass_10x10 are missing and may be in danger.
Princess Onwuakpa and her 2-month-old son Chimnonso Ibekaku left a transitional home for the homeless in the 700 block of N. Madison St. before 6 a.m. on Monday. They were reported missing on Wednesday morning.The child is in the custody of the state Division of Family Services and Onwuakpa was granted partial custody and was to return to the home daily, police said.Master Sgt. Steven Barnes said the woman has been diagnosed as having a mental disorderCHIMNONSO IBEKAKU - 2 Months - Wilmington DE Mag-glass_10x10 and may be a threat to herself or her son.She is described as 6 feet tall with black hair and brown eyes. Her son weighs 10 pounds.Barnes asked anyone with information to call local police or detective Anthony Roundtree at (302) 576-3650.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

CHIMNONSO IBEKAKU - 2 Months - Wilmington DE Empty Re: CHIMNONSO IBEKAKU - 2 Months - Wilmington DE

Post by alwaysbelieve Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:37 am

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20101007/NEWS/101007006/Mother-baby-missing-from-Wilmington-found-in-Nigeria

Mother, baby missing from Wilmington found in Nigeria
The News Journal • October 7, 2010

Wilmington police say a 26-year-old woman and her baby who were reported missing on Wednesday morning have been found in Lagos, Nigeria, and are in good condition.
Princess Onwuakpa and her 2-month-old son Chimnonso Ibekaku left a transitional home for the homeless in the 700 block of N. Madison St. before 6 a.m. on Monday.

The child was in the custody of the state Division of Family Services and Onwuakpa had been granted partial custody, but was to return to the home daily, police said.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

CHIMNONSO IBEKAKU - 2 Months - Wilmington DE Empty Re: CHIMNONSO IBEKAKU - 2 Months - Wilmington DE

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:01 am

Next I'll be getting an e-mail from the Princess telling me that I can share in her fortune if only I will clear a few checks for her and I can keep the difference. Sound familiar, Mr. George Anthony?
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down