Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIFFANY MATIAS - 4 yo - Fresno CA

2 posters

Go down

TIFFANY MATIAS - 4 yo - Fresno CA Empty TIFFANY MATIAS - 4 yo - Fresno CA

Post by twinkletoes Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:58 am

Police search for missing 4-year-old Fresno Girl

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are searching for a missing 4-year-old girl. Chief Jerry Dyer held a news conference outside police headquarters Tuesday night.

Chief Dyer identified the missing girl as Tiffany Matias. He described her as 3-foot-6 with brown hair and eyes.

Tiffany was last seen being accompanied to school by her mother's roommate, 15-year-old Jazmin Urena from Los Angeles.

If you have any information you are asked to contact Fresno Police.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

TIFFANY MATIAS - 4 yo - Fresno CA Empty Re: TIFFANY MATIAS - 4 yo - Fresno CA

Post by twinkletoes Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:29 am

Fresno police were looking for a missing 4-year-old girl late Tuesday. At an 11:15 p.m. news conference outside police headquarters, Chief Jerry Dyer said the girl didn't show up as expected late Tuesday morning at Lane Elementary School in southeast Fresno and hadn't been seen since.

Dyer identified the missing girl as Tiffany Matias and described her as 3-foot-6 and 54 pounds with brown hair and eyes. She was last seen on the 1400 block of Chestnut Avenue, wearing black pants and a white T-shirt bearing a picture of Barbie.

Dyer said Tiffany was being accompanied to school by her mother's roommate, Jazmin Urena, whom he described as a 15-year-old runaway from Los Angeles. Police are classifying Tiffany as an at-risk missing juvenile; the case was not classified as an abduction and no Amber Alert had been issued as of late Tuesday night.

Anyone with information on the case is asked to call Fresno police or Crime Stoppers at 498-STOP.

TIFFANY MATIAS - 4 yo - Fresno CA Tiffany_Matias.mi_embedded.prod_affiliate.8
Tiffany Matias, 4, has been reported missing by Fresno police.
She is considered at-risk. She was last seen on the 1400 block of Chestnut Avenue in Fresno.

twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

TIFFANY MATIAS - 4 yo - Fresno CA Empty Found safe..weird story

Post by cindmo Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:16 pm

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/local&id=7721819

cindmo

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:18 pm

Always makes me happy when a child is found safe. TIFFANY MATIAS - 4 yo - Fresno CA 719242

Thanks Cindmo.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Missing 4-year-old Fresno girl found safe in L.A

FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A four-year-old girl reported missing from Southeast Fresno was found early Wednesday morning in Los Angeles.

It's been a long and frantic night for Fresno Police investigators. Wednesday morning, just after 1 a.m., officers in Los Angeles discovered the little girl safe and sound. But the circumstances surrounding her disappearance are strange and investigators are still sorting that all out.

4-year-old Tiffany Matias was found in Los Angeles with her own grandmother, but investigators say it was a 15-year-old runaway, Jazmin Urena, who took her there via a Greyhound bus on Tuesday. The two live at an apartment complex on Chestnut and Butler in Southeast Fresno with Tiffany's mother. The older girl was supposed to take tiffany to Lane Elementary School but never showed up, and the mother reported her daughter missing when they didn't return home at 3 p.m.

Officers combed the apartment complex, the surrounding neighborhood, even the Fresno Fairgrounds. But their interviews with tiffany's family pointed them to Los Angeles where they tracked down the girl's grandmother.

Police say Tiffany's grandmother, Margarita Matias, has attempted to take tiffany to Los Angeles once before in July 2009. She now faces child stealing charges.

The 15-year-old Jazmin Urena is still missing and may also face charges for her role in Tiffany's disappearance.

But Tiffany's own mother may also face charges -- for knowingly harboring Jazmin, who is a runaway. Her daughter Tiffany is now in the care of Child Protective Services.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Why did he take her to the grandmother's?

Why was the mother harboring a runaway?

twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down